PDA

View Full Version : Why you do it?

rah
10-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Honestly, i can't go out dressed as a female cos its not excepted here in the area where i live but i can do it if i don't give a **** what other think but by that i'll bring some loved ones down and it would become an embarrassing moment for them. Still i won't crossdress in public cos i like my cloths and going out well dressed i fell confidence & i won't look good in female cloths. I CD for fun when i alone at home. But i like women's cloths i think they have more option and they look good in it I wish i was a girl.
WHY YOU CROSSDRESS

MsRenee
10-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Dressing has become a part of my life that has shown me the other side. As a male I am very shy and usually will just go alo g with things ,but when im dressed Im a completely different person Im very vocal and and out going and push to get things my way. It also puts me in a place to help deal with everyday stresss and just makes me a happier person all together.
Renee

kimdl93
10-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Why - as in what mysterious forces combined to make me the way I am - or in why I decided this morning to slip out of my nightie and into forms, bra, panties, shaper, skinny jeans and a sweater? I can't really answer the former, beyond stating that I am transgendered and womens clothing feels right for me...much more so than wearing mens clothing. The latter is because I felt like it.

~Joanne~
10-26-2012, 01:11 PM
I dress because it's illegal in all 50 states to go naked. ;)

LelaK
10-26-2012, 01:28 PM
I don't plan to go public in my immediate area, and if I do go public, I'll probably wear sunglasses or something anyway, so I won't be recognized.

Why I crossdress is because it feels good and feminine things are much more attractive than masculine things (to me). The female body is also much more attractive and I'd like to be attractive. I'm somewhat of an artist and value beauty in all things.

Aesthetically, nudity falls short for me. I consider genitalia rather unattractive. Even boobs to me are more attractive when the nipples are covered, though see-through is maybe even more attractive.

I like very short skirts.

MysticVero
10-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I dress because I am in love with the female form. I love everything about women, their clothes, their form, their posture, and the list goes on and on. Being able to emulate that beauty just makes me happy. At this point, there's no better feeling than looking in the mirror and I see a girl with no traces of me whatsoever.

Cynthia Anne
10-26-2012, 01:44 PM
I crossdress because I can't afford the operation!!!!!!!!!!

Karren H
10-26-2012, 01:47 PM
No one really knows why.... I know I don't...... and I don't really care why.... or waste time trying to figure out why.... because even if you found out.... it wouldn't change a thing in your life going forward.... you would still do what you like (or in my case HAVE) to do....... accept it is what it is and move forward..... that's what I did a long time ago..........

suchacutie
10-26-2012, 04:37 PM
How does one deny a part of one's self. Tina is a part of me and she deserves a part of my life.

Pretty simple from that perspective!

Eryn
10-26-2012, 05:37 PM
I CD simply because I feel happier when I can express myself in that way.

Lady Slipper
10-26-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm tired of wondering why. Now I'm just going to have fun with it! :D

rachaelsloane
10-26-2012, 07:39 PM
I couldn't say it any better than what Karen has written. Enjoy it and don't worry.

Tracii G
10-26-2012, 08:28 PM
I enjoy doing it and because it is part of me

franlee
10-26-2012, 10:02 PM
I feel a little of everyone of the reasons each of the previous posters have shared, not all at the same time but somewhere along the line in my life. But now that I have become more comfortable with my own essence I realize it is as simple as this, "I want to" and it has really always been that simple, all the rest was just justification and validation of my own actions. I will add that if I didn't enjoy it I would never have repeated the process after the first time, regardless of the reason. It took me a long time to realize this though!

All except Cynthia Anne's, I have never wanted to have the operation!

Beverley Sims
10-26-2012, 10:51 PM
It is a recreational part time activity that has become 24/4 and consuming more each day.
It is just part of me now.

Miranda09
10-26-2012, 11:28 PM
No one really knows why.... I know I don't...... and I don't really care why.... or waste time trying to figure out why.... because even if you found out.... it wouldn't change a thing in your life going forward.... you would still do what you like (or in my case HAVE) to do....... accept it is what it is and move forward..... that's what I did a long time ago..........

This is pretty much how I feel. I dress because it's a lot of fun. I gave up analyzing it a long time ago (gave me a headache!!)! :)

Vanessa Amber420
10-26-2012, 11:30 PM
I cd at home because I like how I look when I'm dressed in femme. When I get home from work, I get out of my male clothes and dress into my girl clothes. I enjoy wearing panties instead of male underwaear because I love how they feel on my body. I am 27 years old. Lately I've been Xdressing a lot @ home. I enjoy expressing my feminine side.

Krista1985
10-27-2012, 12:32 AM
I don't know exactly why I dress, but understand that it's something I need to do on a fairly regular basis now. Since I was a child, I secretly admired feminine beauty and the power that comes with it. Why I feel the need to emulate women is beyond me, I just know that I really like doing it. So I dress as often as possible and strive to improve my technique. Maybe it brings me closer to possessing a power that I respect and long for. But like Karen said even if I knew for sure the reason why it wouldn't stop me from doing it. It may be nice to know why, but if ignorance is bliss than call me a happy camper.

noeleena
10-27-2012, 04:53 AM
Hi,

Not sure about the cross = dressing part though i do dress in period wear & garb so spos thatll count, i make my own clothes, design them & gets to wear them. why. well we have large numbers of people who enjoy the same as i , i like the clothes, the times when they were worn, though i will say not every thing about those times, they were hard,

& i can wear them to show them off to those i know here, down the streets were i live, so thats pretty good & on the planes iv been on, & that was fun. to me it would be like my normal day wear,

...noeleena...

Jaidyn
10-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Ive tried not to crossdress, but the urge gets so strong. Now I dont try to fight it, it just feels right.I wish I wouldnt have fought it for so long.I probably would have been so HOT in my 20s. If I'd have not resisted so much in my life Id have been so much happier.

Danielle_cder
10-27-2012, 07:57 AM

Thank you Karen saved me a few stylus clicks, damn ipad

lexyanne
10-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Echoing a lot what the other girls have said, I don't know why I do...but I do know when crossdressed I feel like a different person, no preconcieved notions of who I am or what I normally do. I love the way I feel, I love the way the clothes feel. I love the way a pair of heels does something to my legs, demeaner, and attitude that nothing else in this world can.

I guess no one could answer the "why we originally did", but I think we can all agree on the "why we continue"...it's who we are, it feels great, and it feels right

Tara D. Rose
10-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Echoing a lot what the other girls have said, I don't know why I do...but I do know when crossdressed I feel like a different person, no preconcieved notions of who I am or what I normally do. I love the way I feel, I love the way the clothes feel. I love the way a pair of heels does something to my legs, demeaner, and attitude that nothing else in this world can.

I guess no one could answer the "why we originally did", but I think we can all agree on the "why we continue"...it's who we are, it feels great, and it feels right

This is me also. It has always been with me back to when I was 4 and 5 years old. I was so ashamed for many years growing up. Today I still don't know the WHY I do this. But I do know that it does make me feel so much better. Most people in general have a lot of problems in their lives, I was no different in that. I used to think cross dressing was just another problem, but now for many years, I see my cross dressing as one of the positive things in my life, a gift and not a burden. I embrace it now as I have come to so many realizations over the past 3 years at least, that this is good. And with an accepting wife just makes it so much more of a blessing and not a burden. To be able to express this other side of me without hiding it from the world and relax with my wife and dance with her and share womanly times together. Finally now, it's time to forget about why we do this, at least for me, life is too short to keep wondering why on this, I just embrace and enjoy it so much. We have company coming over tonight, well just as soon as they leave, Tara I will become, can't wait. I don't know why, it's just there, life is good.

Tina B.
10-27-2012, 10:40 AM
I dress because I must! it's who I am, and without it, I'm not complete, and who wants to be half here.

Joanne.England
10-27-2012, 03:59 PM
I asked myself this question and came up with no definative answer, yes the clothes are nice, they feel soft and smooth, society says I should not? It makes me feel better or like a different person at times. I know I do not want to get caught! No real answer so it must be because of the URGE. I dress because of the URGE but I have no idea why I have the URGE.
Does anyone know what causes the URGE!!
It could be some deep routed psychological problem but I'm no expert. Then again it may not be.