PDA

View Full Version : Catch Up After A Long Absence......

Felix
10-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Hello all just thought I'd pop in after a long absence and let you all know how I'm getting on 2 Years Post Op.

For those of you who don't know me I'm Felix and have been on this board since 2006. I am a fully Post Op Transsexual Male having had both top and lower surgeries. If there is anything you want to ask feel free :) I'm in the UK.

Right I'm 2 yrs post op and everything is going well to be honest. I feel because I had realistic expectations from the off this has helped me to cope post op far better than if I had not :) It's been a long hall since December 2008 when I started testosterone but something I would do all over again with no question as it was totally the right decision. Having gone through six chest ops which consisted of three chest lifts and three lots of liposuction and initially 4 lower surgeries and an extra three corrections because of complications, plus I had to have a sabacious cyst removed in the middle of all of this lol. So all in all 14 ops since January 2010. The main bulk of them happened between January 2010 and July 2012.
This process has left me extremely tired as Ive worked full time through out but I would do it the same way if I was doing it again.

What I have noticed since GRS is that I have not stopped changing and that the way I think and feel about things has changed dramatically. It's all part of consolidation growing into my male gender and socializing as male :)

The only thing I may consider now is having my scrotum made into one so it looks more like a ball sack but I need a good rest first. The other thing is I may need my erectile device looking at in the future as I may need another rod inserting and longer rods.

Felix :)

Tammy P.
10-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Felix,
It's great to have you back and good to know things are moving forward for you.

sandra-leigh
10-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Welcome back, Felix! I remember when you used to be a regular here. You had some difficult times getting treatment, if I recall, so good to hear you are nearly through. And 14 operations? Wow!

Nigella
10-28-2012, 03:52 AM
Great the finally meet you and welcome back to the family Felix :hugs:

noeleena
10-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Hi, There Felix,

Been a long while so hope you are on a good road to recovery now, Takes a while with haveing surgerys,

All the best,

...noeleena...

Sandra
10-28-2012, 10:12 AM
You've been through a lot, but gotta say you look good for it all. :hugs:

mistunderstood
10-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome back. Long time no see. It has been to quite here.

Nicole Erin
10-28-2012, 11:47 AM
The other thing is I may need my erectile device looking at in the future as I may need another rod inserting and longer rods.

Felix :)

Wanting a bigger penis, now THAT is thinking like a man :D

az_azeel
10-28-2012, 11:50 AM
I know you have gone through a lot Felix but great to see you back.:hugs:

TeresaL
11-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Wow! All those surgeries. It's been a long series of hard work and progress for you, but you are really a dude now - very passable and convincing. All man! You could make some partner very happy, if not already.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey.

Addendum: just read back a few threads and found you do have a partner, Helen. Good for you, things are lining up.