PDA

View Full Version : Blessing?

I Am Paula
10-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Okay, I know I've gained weight in the past couple of years. Too much road food, and not enough exersize. I'm a size 14 now. It didn't really strike home 'til yesterday. I've worn a 38c bra (with variations for brand) with forms for years. Never really thought of myself as anything but flat chested. Yesterday in the mall, I tried on a 38b, with no forms. With a little tugging of the loose bits into the cups, I filled it perfectly (no gaps along the top). I was at once disgusted at my weight gain, and elated at filling a bra for the first time. I can't stop looking at my own boobs. The bra I bought is a very low cut demi (not at all my usual style, where in trying to cover up the edges of the forms), with minimal padding, so from the nipples up the tops of the girls are on display. I'm going low cut top today, so my coffee shop ladies can see my newfound glories, then I'm going to the gym. McDonalds is not the recommended way of growing breasts, but until I lose a dress size, I'm going to enjoy them. Hugs-Celeste

Beverley Sims
10-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Is it just fatty tissue or have you been developing them in some way.

Cynthia Anne
10-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Being a little over weight has that afect on you! Now take off the extra lbs without loseing them!

I Am Paula
10-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately, just Big Mac boobies :(

EllenJo
10-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Mixed Blessing is probably what you are looking for. I have the same issue, love the little B cup man boobs but hate the flabby gut that I am getting with them. Must work out more..... Must work out more.... Must work out more..... Well at least I need to find the happy medium between man boobs and hard pan pects. Of course at my age buffed out is a lost cause.

Of course one of the perks of being a CD is that we can access Women's Shape Wear which seems to have an endless selection of items to hold in, push up, flatten out, or squeeze back anything we want to. LOL

Good Luck and enjoy em while you got em.

Love
Ellen Jo