PDA

View Full Version : Bought some new clothes!

JessicaMay
10-27-2012, 03:13 PM
So today I feel really happy. My wife and I went out today and bought me some outfits, shoes, underwear, bra, stockings, my first wig (it's pretty bad, but it was the best I could find locally) and a bunch of other stuff.

It feels so awesome, I can't even describe. As soon as I got home she was eager to see me in my new outfit. I haven't been Jessica for long, while I've been dressing for 6 years, before it's been just lingerie and undergarments for maybe 10 - 20 minutes before we headed to bed.

Now it's 4 in the afternoon, and Jess and my wife are sitting here hanging out. :daydreaming:

Roberta Young
10-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Jessica, Wonderfull to hear about your shopping. Did You give your Wife a hug and kiss for being so understanding? Roberta

Joanne.England
10-27-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm so happy for you that you are able to share your dressing with your SO. Sounds like you have the perfect partner.

Beverley Sims
10-27-2012, 11:18 PM
Even a bad wig can be made to look good.
Give your wife a big hug and enjoy the moment.

Cynthia Anne
10-28-2012, 12:58 AM
That sounds great Jessica! I hope you both have fun!

Vanessa Amber420
10-28-2012, 01:09 AM
I know that happy feeling when shopping for ladies clothing. You are lucky to have a supporting wife.

AmyGaleRT
10-28-2012, 03:22 AM
Oh, wonderful, Jessica! I'd love to go out shopping for Amy with my fiancee; I think she has that in mind at some point. (It's only been a couple days since she found out about Amy, give us gals a break already! :) ) I'd also love to go out shopping with her as Amy...but I'm not really up to it yet. No hurry.

- Amy

franlee
10-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Congratulations, it's wonderfull to have a great marriage with support from the most important person in your life. And as young as you are the adventures are out there waiting for you, enjoy ever minute of them and the true sharing with your wife. You have a special woman there take care of her, no matter how you're dressed.