PDA

View Full Version : Middle Sexes: Redefining He And She: America Undercover

Diann
11-27-2005, 12:50 AM
This show maybe of interest. local listing is 930pm ch 201 HBOe Gore Vidal narrates this enlightened exploration of attitudes and practices regarding transsexuals.intersexuals.and transvestites in the U.S. Asia.......

Start Date 12-12-05
End Date 01-08-06
Category HBO Specials
Sub-Category Documentaries
Director Antony Thomas
Rating TVMA
ADULT CONTENT
ADULT LANGUAGE
NUDITY
Runtime 74 Minutes
http://online.tvguide.com/listings/?rnd=705.5475

http://www.hbo.com/apps/hodschedule/hod/details.do?FID=PMRS22773

Diann

JennyCD
11-27-2005, 12:51 AM
No cable, but would love to see it.

MsJordan
11-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Definitely gonna check it out when it comes on. My wife enjoys watching documentaries such as this one also. She doesn't know about my dressing so maybe this can elicit some discussion and enlightenment.

MandyTS
11-27-2005, 01:17 AM
I wish I had HBO on direct for this one... maybe someone will torrent it so we can all see it!

TGMarla
11-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Yeah, that would be good. We have a basic cable package, and HBO and it's sattelites aren't included. But props to HBO for even getting into this subject. I hope they treat it with the respect it deserves, and not just cover the wierdos and ultra fetish girls and drag queens.

Donna
11-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Thank You Diann,

I hope it has shows some support for CD's. God knows we need it!

Donna

KatieZ
11-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the headsup on this show Diann.

Does anyone know if HBO sells copies of their documentaries?

Would love to see this but, alas no cable.

Hugs

Sharon
11-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the headsup on this show Diann.

Does anyone know if HBO sells copies of their documentaries?

Would love to see this but, alas no cable.

Hugs

Try this site. HBO usually sells copies sometime after their shows make their debut.

http://www.hbo.com/

KatieZ
11-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Thanx Sharon. I got it bookmarked.

If the reviews here are good I'll buy it when it comes out.

Hugs

Sarahgurl371
11-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Dang liberal media, always pushing the bounds of societal norms!

Just kidding. Thanks for the info. I will try to watch, actually I will do everything in my power to. My wife won't be cool with it. Whenever discovery has something on, she walks out of the room.

Did anyone see the HBO movie NORMAL? Excellent movie about a midwestern man, who decides to come out as a TS. It will probably provoke tears though. HBO is always pushing the boundaries. I for one appreciate that.

Billijo49504
11-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks Diann, But I thought I found it on the listing for 12-6-05. That's what you said first, and that's where I found it listed, after I looked on the right date. Now HBO site says the 12th. Can you make any sence out of it?..BJ

Helana
11-29-2005, 02:20 AM
Did anyone see the HBO movie NORMAL? Excellent movie about a midwestern man, who decides to come out as a TS. It will probably provoke tears though. HBO is always pushing the boundaries. I for one appreciate that.
Yes Normal is by far the best TG movie out there and is a real tear-jerker. Highly recommended to everyone.

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 02:58 AM
I enjoyed Normal. It made me laugh as well. I saw an old documentary called "What Sex Am I?" that I think was originally produced on HBO, and they also did a show on a couple where he was FTM and she was MTF and the FTM was dying of Cancer. Very sad.:(
I have 7 HBO channels plus a DVR so I shouldn't miss it. iIcan even see it in Spanish.:cool:
B.