PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing 'goals'

Jari
10-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi all,

Might be a strange question, but do you set yourself goals around your crossdressing?

I have some goals around outfits I want to put together for example. Personally I need to have goals in my life in order to get things done. Is it the same for you or do you find it more an activity just to be enjoyed in of itself?

Interested to hear your thought!

Krista1985
10-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Yeah seems each new accomplishment leads towards a new set of goals.

First it was to satisfy my curiosity and try something that I believe I always wanted to try. Next I wanted to improve my craft, starting with realistic outfits, wigs and make-up. Little by little I achieved (and continue to work on) those aspects of completing the illusion. Until recently I thought that was it, where else could it possibly lead? But now when I prepare myself in the mirror I am doing so with a critical eye, judging my results as objectively as possible. And daydreaming about a first outing to occur at an unspecified future date. So I guess that's the current goal for now.

Perhaps once achieved and repeated I'll go for a new goal. Leading the parade down main street? Becoming the first CD to plant her heels on the moon? Winning a Nobel prize for make-up? :heehee:

~Joanne~
10-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Yes i have some goals. I move from one level of dressing to the next. Things I thought I really wouldn't need or want seem to move themselves up my list after a period of time. Like forms or a cleavage creator, never thought I would really need either but they are now at the front.

One of my goals is to go out for a long period of time dressed which is this halloween and go into a few stores. My GF went with me the last time I did this but one goal is to go at it alone. I chose a night when she isn't going to be home so she wouldn't be sitting at home worrying about me out there ;)

Hopefully I will get past this goal list sort of mentality and just enjoy all of this as natural extension of who I am.with no worries one way or the other.

ArleneRaquel
10-28-2012, 11:17 AM
My goal is to continue to live as a female as often as possible and grow in my LGBT life.

MsRenee
10-28-2012, 01:00 PM
My only goal in life to is just luve everyday as if its mine. Most of the time its dressed as I will be tonight. I already told my girl Im goung out tonifht and she said shed like to go . So were gonna have some post halloween fun tonight doing the town.
Renee

Karren H
10-28-2012, 01:51 PM
I really never set any formal goals..... and if I had..... I would have exceeded anything I could ever have dreamed of......... to date.....

kimdl93
10-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Set of. As I began to get comfortable with the idea, I tried to incorporate more feminine things in my outfits, at home and when my wife and I went out. Finally,mi got tired of presenting a half and half gender image so I decided to see how it felt to dress fully at home...with my wife's prior approval. That felt right and lead to coming out to a few,people and going,out in public. Basically, as I gained confidence I reached for higher goals

outhiking
10-28-2012, 02:08 PM
My goals are mostly things I need to have a complete woman's wardrobe - shoes, a good wig, some more dresses, etc.

Angela Campbell
10-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Oh yes I have goals.
1 to lose 100 lbs halfway there
2 voice - I will learn to sound more feminine
3 Get more comfortable in public when dressed
4 Learn to keep my knees together
5 grow my hair out more
6 buy more shoes
7 buy more dresses
8 learn to do my makeup better - made some progress but still a long way to go
9 get a makeover
10 buy more shoes Ok I know I already said that but I really like shoes.

windycissy
10-28-2012, 03:19 PM
What a great question! On reflection, my goals have changed as my feminization has evolved: first it was putting together a passable female look including clothes, makeup etc, until I got bored sitting around my apartment and ventured outside for the first time as a woman. The reinforcement from that - both positive and negative - forced me to raise my game, perfect a female voice and eventually I got bored being alone and started meeting other crossdressers, which opened a whole new world of relationships, shared values and experiences and led to lifelong friendships. As much as I loved my girls nights out, I found myself yearning to experience what it would be like to be a girl on a date with a man, and now my life is complete with dinner dates, tennis dates, and an intimacy which I would never have imagined a few short years ago. What's next? Carpe diem!

Kate Simmons
10-28-2012, 04:46 PM
My own personal goal was always to me my own person, appearance notwithstanding.:)

Beverley Sims
10-29-2012, 06:23 AM
My goal was to go round the world.
I will do no 5 when the last trip wears off.
I set a goal and if I don't exceed it I feel I have failed.
The trick is set your goal low so as you can benefit by achieving it. :)

linda allen
10-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Goals for crossdressing? In some ways, but I don't have a list that I check off when I reach one.

I suppose if there's a goal at this point, it's to go out in public as Linda, accompanied by my wife.

Of course, when I reach that goal my next goal will be to do it again! :heehee:

Cheryl T
10-29-2012, 09:06 AM
My only "goal" is to be the best woman I can be....

AlyssaE12
10-30-2012, 03:55 PM
I definately know what you mean by having goals. mine are: to go out and pass, to look pretty without being ****ty, to meet other tgirls, and, this one is more of a wish than a goal, to be accepted by those i share this side of me with/be out of the closet

heatherdress
10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
No crossdressing goals other than to dress as often as I can and enjoy being dressed.

kendra_gurl
10-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Goals???

Learn how to do makeup. Done that
Buy nice wigs Done that
Buy fashionable clothing Done that
Gain support from my wife Done that
Go out and be seen Done that
Shop enfemmn and try on clothing Done that
Having sculptured nails applied and a pedi Done that
Spending 48 hours in Vegas enfemme Done that
Survive being read while in public Done that
Accept myself as a part time hetro CD Done that
Become comfortable with both my masculinity and feminity Done that
My latest goal being out dressed very risque Done that

With everything I have already accomplished I really don't have any more goals. I have become very content to now revert back to dressing for just myself and the mirror while only occasionally going out anywhere.

It really is more satisfying to be at home relaxed where I can see and watch my own reflection than being out and not being able to see myself. I'm sure there is a name for that phobia but its just the truth. So many times I've said to my wife after we get back from someplace "ya know the problem there was I could not see what I looked liked". I felt feminine but I still like the visiual of my feminine self. Thats the whole point of dressing..to see how I look.

Tina B.
10-30-2012, 04:52 PM
My only goal is to stay healthy enough to keep dressing for as long as I can.