PDA

View Full Version : Out and about for Halloween

isabella
10-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Well, I dressed up in my devil girl outfit and walked about in Hillcrest yesterday night. It wasn't much of a costume, especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex horns I had bought for the occasion. Rather than go as a unicorn devil, I just skipped the horns.

Regardless, I had the same feeling of excitement and freedom that I remember from last year's Halloween. Hillcrest wasn't really hopping, but I did see several crossdressed people on the streets and in the bars. Maybe some of the folks on this forum were strutting their stuff there?

Afterwards, I swung by the Gaslamp district and that was great for people watching. Didn't notice many CDs though.

Here's a picture of me from yesterday.

Isabella

Lorileah
10-28-2012, 12:12 PM
so you were a unicorn? :) Glad you had a good time

kellycan27
10-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Go into Hollyweird where every day is Halloween LMAO

docrobbysherry
10-28-2012, 01:08 PM
I think your outfit looks HOT, Isabella! Especially those boots. I'm surprised u didn't get more attention?

Beverley Sims
10-29-2012, 06:51 AM
It is always Oct 31 on the Boulevard.
I think the same goes for the strip. :)

linda allen
10-29-2012, 06:59 AM
.... especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex horns ....

I had to read that twice. The first time I thought I read "especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex forms"

Now that would have been a costume. "Uniboob"!

isabella
10-29-2012, 07:56 PM
I think your outfit looks HOT, Isabella! Especially those boots. I'm surprised u didn't get more attention?

Thanks for the compliment! I did get some attention, but I wasn't making much eye contact with people generally. Small steps; it felt adventurous enough just walking around in public dressed like this. :)

isabella
10-29-2012, 08:01 PM
I had to read that twice. The first time I thought I read "especially since I managed to misplace one of the two latex forms"

Now that would have been a costume. "Uniboob"!

Very funny! Maybe I'll try that next time. Then there's that triboob character from "Total Recall"; pulling that off probably takes advanced prosthetic attachment skills though.