PDA

View Full Version : Intriguing Thought

KarenSusan
10-28-2012, 12:22 PM
I have just finished reading "No Easy Day" and had a thought.
Do you suppose there has ever been a crossdressing Navy Seal?

BRANDYJ
10-28-2012, 12:35 PM
It's not a far stretch to think there has been, or is a Navy Seal that crossdresses. We do come from all walks of life. There are many CD's that are very masculine in their everyday lives and occupations. Most of us go totally undetected by anyone due to our otherwise very masculine looks and demeanor.

LelaK
10-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Yes. Very probably.

On "A Thousand Ways to Die" there was a story of a black boxer who cross-dressed in a pretty dress after a fight and left out the back door late at night, where he was assaulted by another man. S/he decked him so hard, the punch killed him. S/he's one of my idols, though I'm not at all a fighter myself, physically.

kimdl93
10-28-2012, 01:55 PM
I would bet on it. We are everywhere!

franlee
10-28-2012, 02:19 PM
If I can, anyone can! A Navy Seal is a human just the same as you and I, and back in my younger days I very well could have went in a simular direction. And I am sure there are many more on here that have served and would have been as good as any other candidate for the program.

Sheren Kelly
10-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Yes, I have met 2 while I was in San Diego, both with Vietnam experience.
One went on to transition, I am not sure about the other..

In the book "Transformations" by Mariette Pathy Allen (published in 1989), there is a picture of "Kay - Ex Green Beret".

I suppose if you are corageous enough to be in special ops, you can handle wearing a dress.

UNDERDRESSER
10-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Back before there was decent technical clothing available, they all were! it was quite common for military types to use pantyhose as an exta layer for warmth.

Seriously, as others have said, there is a definite percentage of the male population that have tried this, I'm certain SEALs, Green Berets, Marines, etc, are not imune.

Beverley Sims
10-29-2012, 05:50 AM
I saw a seal in a theme park in China wearing a tutu, I don't think he was in the navy and I am really not sure whether it was a he or a she. :)