PDA

View Full Version : More Halloween

michelleky53
10-28-2012, 05:59 PM
I am basically an average, mostly closeted CD. I had an opportunity to go to a Costume party Saturday night. I told the people I was going with I was going to be a pregnant nun, an idea given to me by a friend who owns a costume shop. Dressed in a short black sweaterdress, an above the knee black skirt, a cross and habit, and black pantyhose and shoes, I went as a male in a costume. Ended up winning the costume contest. I had to travel about a hundred miles the next day, so I took the opportunity to wear the skirt and nude pantyhose home with a red turtle-neck, long-sleeved top while I made the drive. I needed to make a bathroom stop and pulled off at an exit and low and behold there was a Cato store. I went in to shop, a male in a skirt, and found a couple of skirts I liked, one black and one pink, and a glittery black sweaterdress on sale. All three for $50.I was so happy. The sales associate was very helpful, allowed me into the fitting room area without question. There was one husband who eyeballed me but never said anything, so a good experience all the way around.

charlytuna
10-28-2012, 06:20 PM
I too went out as a nun but as regular nub long gown and habit but I didn't win

dragdoll
10-28-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm pretty bummed out that I didn't get to dress up this weekend. My car is out of commission and I've been held hostage at home. Maybe I'll be able to get out Wednesday night.

jjjjohanne
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
I always do the "Man in a skirt" thing too. I love it when I can just be me doing normal things in clothes that make me happy!

RADER
10-28-2012, 09:12 PM
I am a closet person, very much in the closet, even though I under dress as much as possible.
In fact I am starting to wear my bra out more often as I can hide in under heaver tops, as the
cooler temptress will allow.
Now we come to Halloween, And my wife wants me to wear a French Maids outfit I have to hand
out candy to the "Trick & Treaters".
I am scared of some kid freaking out, and telling their parents that a "Guy in a dress" is at that house.
I have a Mustache, and that will be the big sign on my face that I am not a "Cinderella"
What do you people think?
Rader

Nikki A.
10-28-2012, 11:55 PM
I am a closet person, very much in the closet, even though I under dress as much as possible.
In fact I am starting to wear my bra out more often as I can hide in under heaver tops, as the
cooler temptress will allow.
Now we come to Halloween, And my wife wants me to wear a French Maids outfit I have to hand
out candy to the "Trick & Treaters".
I am scared of some kid freaking out, and telling their parents that a "Guy in a dress" is at that house.
I have a Mustache, and that will be the big sign on my face that I am not a "Cinderella"
What do you people think?
Rader

Just do it, you'll have a blast and so will the treaters

Beverley Sims
10-29-2012, 05:40 AM
Rader,
Forget your other present circumstances....
Use your deepest voice with mustache and all. Use a little comedy routine when handing out sweets.
Wear the maids costume with pride and give away those sweets.
Word will get around and they will all want to see the maid with the mustache!
Let us know how it goes.

RADER
10-30-2012, 03:05 PM
OK; You talked me into it; who knows, I might just get away with it.
And I do have my wifes blessing and encouragement. So I will try.
Rader

Amy_Olivia
10-30-2012, 04:00 PM
I really wanted to go dressed for Halloween. Didn't go through with it... eh, I'll wear some skirts privately to make up for it.

Kora
10-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I got to dress up with the SO at a hotel this past weekend, like we did last year. I have a beard and still walked around the hotel with 4" knee high boots, a short dress, wig, bra, tights... Even went outside for a smoke across from the 24 hour McDonalds a few times. I handed out candy last year dressed up, but used a mask to cover my face. The SO's sister recognized me and when I took off my mask her kid was a little weirded out I think LOL. Dressed the last few years on Halloween and went to a few parties, when I'm shaved it's a little harder to tell the gender unless you're sober. Don't know if I'll CD this year, I have a zentai suit that I might just sit in the yard and scare kids, but of course will have my warm tights on underneath.

Jamie Christopher
10-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Rader I would shave off the mustache, and have fun; they grow back!

Jamie

Taylor186
10-30-2012, 05:59 PM
What do you people think? Rader

I go all out for Halloween. But I would never wear a French Maid costume to hand out candy to children. Adult costumes are for adults only, IMO.

RADER
10-31-2012, 12:19 PM

Well I got dressed, now will will see what happens; new ground for me.
Rader

RADER
10-31-2012, 07:15 PM
It is just after 7:00 PM and trick & treats are officially over. All of you where correct,
I am glad I did it. I got lots of complements from the kids and their parents that came with them.
Most of the "MOMS" said, now that is different and quite cute. I did not receive one bad report
from anyone. Now I wish Halloween was 6 times a year.
For a Deep Closet person like my self, this was new experience for me, and I had fun.
My wife says "See you can do it and nobody would mine, its Halloween after all.
My wife said that I should wear a dress more often, not just a skirt and top around the house.
One thing I will try to do is wear tights more, the ones I am wearing are for leg control.
I like the way they feel, and my legs do not hurt like before.
All in All, I am glad I did it. Thanks for the encouragement from the forum. You are the best.
Rader

PS: I bet I had over 60 visitors.

dragdoll
11-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I actually went out dressed for Halloween this time. My plans fell through so I haphazardly threw something together and it actually looked good, but still more costumey than pretty.

Rogina B
11-02-2012, 05:37 AM
Well,I did pretty well as "Mother Kardashian" wearing a "very little" Blue dress from the "Kardashian collection"..Complete with a yellow sash lettered in blue with COMMON ***** on it. However I couldn't compete with "Poison Ivy" as she had her "vines" airbrushed around her naked body..lol There is always another year! And Radar,there was a bearded lady there! You can go out,you know!!

stacycoral
11-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Congrats Rader (CAN DO) she knows what imean, i went out in a school girl outfit, had a great time, You can only have fun out in the world if you go out in it., hugs.

Sarah L
11-02-2012, 02:34 PM
I made it out for the third year in a row. This year I was a zombie nurse named Florence Nightinghoul. I am not sure how many people still get the reference, though. I scared one poor girl at walmart. I went around a corner and there she was. She grabbed a hold of her friend and about fell down. She wasn't faking. When she recovered, she gave me two thumbs up. I was told by another girl that my makeup was really creepy( this what I was going for!)
A couple of ladies actually told me I looked cute! I can't figure that out at all. Great day, I'm already planning next year!

~Joanne~
11-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Congratulations radar, the first time is always the hardest and you got past it. with your wife's blessings and encouragement for wear a dress, I would suggest you act upon it also as after the first time the desire only tends to get worse :)

RADER
11-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Congratulations radar, the first time is always the hardest and you got past it. with your wife's blessings and encouragement for wear a dress, I would suggest you act upon it also as after the first time the desire only tends to get worse :)

YES: I Feel the need for "Dress"
Rader