PDA

View Full Version : Your Bra

Sarah38b
09-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Which bra brand fits you the best? What styles do you like, softcup, underwire, racerback, front close?

For me, I buy Hanes Her Way bra's. The fit me pretty good and are comfortable.

Do any of you put baby powder on your breasts/or bra before you put it on? I find that when its hot and humid it helps to keep you dry there.

Sarah

Wendy me
09-17-2004, 06:16 AM
right now i am wearing a vassar 36c soft cup sheer buy i have bras in all styles and collors

love it :D
wear it ;)
wendy me :cool:

Janie Girl
09-17-2004, 06:24 AM
I especialy like my 36 B micofiber bra. I fill old stockings with birdseed and put the little pouches in my cups. The weight and the "bounce" feel great.

Wendy me
09-17-2004, 06:36 AM
bird seed??????how did you ever come up with that beast forms feel so good ever try anything else ????
love it :D
wear it :)
wendy me ;)

Missy
09-17-2004, 07:04 AM
Most of my bras are just my size bras (42 to 44 B). have some sport bras. Some time I wear bras when doing yard work and get the sweaty bra feel. :p I know I am strang. but I love it.

Missy

nuffsaid
09-17-2004, 07:15 AM
For me most of bras are Playtex and Playtex basics, Vanity fair and bali. (all Underwire)

The playtex's really are made to fit my form..

Lee
09-17-2004, 07:32 AM
I wear sports bra's mostly,less noticeable under my work clothes than a regular bra.I found a Hanes sport that opens in the front and has four hooks,really holds my forms in place.even when I sleep in them.I found one has a zipper in front...

Vallari
09-17-2004, 07:57 AM
I prefer the full cover ones with underwire. But someday when I get more realistic breasts I might be able to get away with wearing other styles of bras though. Someday (sigh) :rolleyes:

bralover
09-17-2004, 09:18 AM
I like all types but i think my favorites are my vasserette aadd a size padded ones I got them at walmart i wear them with breast enhancher this gives me the cleveage i want and the feel of natural breast I am like the rest of you I just love the darn things :D Donna

Amelie
09-17-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't remember the brand the I took the labels off. I think they are Maidenform, Self-Expressions, a balcony style convertable bra.
They look similar to the pictures.
Love Amelie

CindyT
09-17-2004, 03:39 PM
I have Vassarette, Playtex, Hanes Her Way, Victorias Secret, and a few other brands. I prefer those that have a front closure because they are easier to put on and get straight.

I don't like any seams in the cups that will distort the nipples. I really enjoy the T-Back sport bras.

CindyT

jessicam
09-17-2004, 06:14 PM
extreme cleavage 38C and matching thong is my choice

hugs
jessica m

AnnaMaria
09-18-2004, 05:37 AM
I like to wear sprots bras under my boy clothes because they don't show as mucha nd I can get away with wearing them. For regular bras I like soft cup 38b. Especially the ones that have a lot of lace on them. They make me feel so much sexier.

anna

crispy
09-18-2004, 06:01 AM
Triumph Soft Sense 38B with an extender on the back, the wire removed, and a little slit made in the lining into which I can pop my Nubra 'forms' (more like thin shells, but just right). :) Now if I could find the same thing in a 40A it would be even better. The bra has seamless stretch microfibre cups and lining. :cool:

jessicadiane
09-18-2004, 09:59 AM
My favorite type of bra is softcup brands. I haven't tried others types actually so no wonder it is my favorite.My favorite brands are Playtex and Warners

larra
09-18-2004, 10:19 AM
my bra size is 38 d,i love big tits, i fill ballons of watetr, they feel great and they bounce when i walk

BecomingBrooke
10-16-2004, 08:49 PM
hey i love bestform bra's that you get from wal*mart they are my favorite i mostly like softcup but will wear some underwire i own about 11 bras 6 are bestform i have 1 black 36b 2 white 36b 1 white 34b 1 pink 36a (underwire) and 1 touquoise 36b all of them are soft cup except the pink one. i also have 1 black victora secret 1 pink cheep one and various other cheep and small b and a cup bra's i also own 3 sports bras. but i got most of them from a frined who sold them to me after she out grew them but that's ok becuse i still love them and they still feel great.

love,
elisha

Deeanna
10-16-2004, 09:12 PM
I am a big fan of the Playtex cross your heart bra. I get the support I like with it and they look good on. Love to look as sexy as I can....... Must be a Girl thing............ :)

Nikki A.
10-17-2004, 02:10 AM
It is tough to find ond that fits well, especially since you can't try them on at the store. Under drab wear I like the barely there brand in that it does'nt show but feels nice. For me it is also a cross your heart bra. I have a 40b seamless cup that needs no fillers but a bit snug at the band (a 42 would probably be better but then the cup might be saggy) hope that my wife doesn't look for it. My favorite though is a maidenform longline in that in conjunction with a high waist girdle gives me a more fem shape. After all we do like to look our best.

crispy
10-17-2004, 03:26 AM
hey i love bestform bra's that you get from wal*mart they are my favorite i mostly like softcup but will wear some underwire i own about 11 bras 6 are bestform i have 1 black 36b 2 white 36b 1 white 34b 1 pink 36a (underwire) and 1 touquoise 36b all of them are soft cup except the pink one. i also have 1 black victora secret 1 pink cheep one and various other cheep and small b and a cup bra's i also own 3 sports bras. but i got most of them from a frined who sold them to me after she out grew them but that's ok becuse i still love them and they still feel great.

love,
elisha

are you trying to hide or something?
I can't see your posting without a magnifying glass.
please be more considerate of those of us with failing sight. Thanking you in advance, and have a nice day..........!!