PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding dressing during Halloween?

LeslieSD
10-29-2012, 12:33 AM
I went out occationally through out the year (whenever I have the chance, like when wife is not home or when I can have time off from work). Most of the time to other people, I am just another girl that goes around shopping or doing other things. Nobody pays much attention to other people usually, and I feel I am doing alright in the safety of public.

But I feel that I got read a lot more during the Halloween season. Yes, I know I am far from passable. If peolpe looked, they will notice my height, my gestures, my voice, etc. But in most other time of the year, people are really not that observant so I am alright. During Halloween season, however, things are different. People are people-watching a lot more, and I got read a lot more (at least that's how I feel).

So here we go, in Halloween season again. This should be the much celebrated holidays for the crossdressers. But there I am avoiding dressing up and going out. Do you feel the same way?

ArleneRaquel
10-29-2012, 12:45 AM
No way do I feel the same way, if I want to dress as a woman I dress as a woman, not matter what the season or holiday. To each his/her own.:)

Cynthia Anne
10-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Yeah I here you loud and clear! That's why this year I'm gonna' dress up like a man!!!!!!!!!

dragdoll
10-29-2012, 01:08 AM
I might dress up as a female zombie this year, with lots of special fx makeup and fake blood, but not just in "regular drag". My weekend plans fell through due to the hurricane though.

Amanda_P
10-29-2012, 02:37 AM
I have my grandkids living with me for a while and don't want to confuse them more then they already are. So I'm going to miss my halloween this year.

JamieQ
10-29-2012, 04:56 AM
I cannot dress up for Halloween....after clinicals I have to hurry back within an hr. to get to work, clinicals are about an hr. away! By the time work is over, Halloween is about over...but theres the few days before and the few days after! Then theres everyday which seems to be the best option for me. I did not really want to do a "costume" thing, but I know that is a good option for many to get out.

Beverley Sims
10-29-2012, 05:08 AM
Avoid dressing during Halloween. That's an oxymoron.
Just remember Halloween is also "spot the tranny season"
So if you are read maybe they get a point on their card for spotting you.
If you don't want to be read, put more effort into "it". Whatever that may be. :)

linda allen
10-29-2012, 06:28 AM
My wife said "I suppose we could dress you up as a woman for Halloween." If that's what it takes to get out of the house dressed, I'm going to take that opportunity.

I won't be around people I know so I don't really care what they think. My hope is that I will pass as her big, ugly friend, at least for most people.

kristinacd55
10-29-2012, 06:30 AM
I feel like hmmm.....I dress and go out all the time so what's the point? I usually dress as a male for a change :heehee:

Cheryl T
10-29-2012, 09:13 AM
I dress and venture out all the time. Halloween is no different for me and I don't notice any more who looks at me and who doesn't.
If I go out drab I don't look to see who's staring at me so why should I when I'm dressed?

Lady Catherine
10-29-2012, 10:00 AM
I feel that Catherine shouldn't be something I put on. She is a part of me. So this makes me conflicted this time off year. I t gives me an opportunity to dress up but I don't want to limit her to a costume. If that makes since to you.

xdressed
10-29-2012, 10:10 AM
No way, Halloween is the perfect excuse to dress up as crazily and effeminately as I want, wherever I want.

DeeArel
10-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Avoid, never. I only get a few opportunities to get out and do it right each year. I dress according to the activities I will be doing. If I go to a place with a halloween celebration, I go in a tasteful female costume.

5150 Girl
10-29-2012, 04:42 PM
I think the thing about getting read on Holoween is people are paying more attention. Besids, I'ts Holoween so who cares if you get read or not,,, take advatage of it

AnitaH
10-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Maybe that explains it. I was out today for a short while. I know I got read, I heard them talking, but who cares it's Halloween.

AnitaH

kimdl93
10-29-2012, 07:34 PM
You may be right...people expect to see some crossdressing during Halloween.

dragdoll
11-02-2012, 10:33 PM
I realize this is third Halloween thread I posted in and Halloween is over but I was so stoked that I got to go out dressed as a typical "Halloween Ho" (i.e. fishnet pantyhose, stripper heels, booty shorts, spiked choker w/ a blonde wig, fake boobs, red lipstick, and this women's orange shirt with a jack-o-lantern face on the front) that I had to post about it again. I wish I had taken some pictures. I might just recreate this outfit sometime in the near future and take some pictures, and maybe go out again.

Nikki A.
11-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I haven't dressed femme the last two years in that if I did it at work again it would have been a bit too often (3 of the previous 4 yrs), however I have been out alot more often, almost regularly for a while.
Next year though I hink it will be time again.

Shadow_Lady
11-02-2012, 11:21 PM
I feel Halloween is the only time of year a guy can dress as a girl and people won't see it as strange. I want to dress as a woman for Halloween but I never have. the closest I came was one year I wore a toga and had on panties underneath.