PDA

View Full Version : question about tucking

Jordan
10-29-2012, 08:20 AM
I love to do it but have been wondering if there is a health hazard with it? HOW LONG IS SAFE ? HOW LONG DO MOST OF YOU DO IT FOR? DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DO IT FOR DAYS?

Cheryl T
10-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Gee, I never thought about it, but since I've been tucking 24/7 for a few years now with no side effects I'd have to say it's not an issue.
The only side effect you may want to consider is that keeping the boys inside the body for extended periods (because of the body heat) may cause a reduced sperm count...remember, they move in and out on their own to adjust for temperature changes. Other than that I don't think there would be any problems...I haven't noticed any.
As for me, at my age, I'm certainly not worried about the sperm count issue....

linda allen
10-29-2012, 09:35 AM
There's a "sticky" thread at the top of the page with 1126 responses so far. I imagine everything you would want to know about tucking will be in there someplace:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?59176-The-Art-of-Tucking-v2.0

MsRenee
10-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Cheryl said it pretty good. If your wanting kids you may need to leave the boys hang for a while. I have no problem being tucked for long periods of time. Second nature to have them outta sight lol.
Renee

Sandra
10-29-2012, 02:34 PM
See Linda's post

Thread closed