PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Body Lotion

Darlene Rochelle
11-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Girls,What is your favorite body lotion and/or moisturizer? I have been using Caress for a long time and recently tried Olay Body quench for extra dry skin,has a fabulous vanilla scent to it,smells so girly!:angel: :angel:

Rita Farie
11-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Aveeno for me, it's available at Costco at a very reasonable price.

Rita

Felicity
11-27-2005, 01:25 PM
I haven't tried too many things, but my favorite is from Set Me Free. It is 71% unpasturized Aloe Vera. I like their other products I tried also. I have a posting in the lounge, here:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18300

Tamara Croft
11-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Mine is Gucci...... I got 2 free tubes with my perfume and I have to say (although I don't use it much.... v expensive) it's the best lotion I've ever used and it smells really sweet.

Shannon
11-27-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm alternating between Curel and Caress body lotion right now....somehow I ended up with a bottle of each.

tiffa
11-27-2005, 08:40 PM
i just use agood alo vera it seems god and i like the smell

Vickie
11-28-2005, 01:43 AM
Good topic as I was shopping for some body lotion for my hands. The lady instructed me that different lotions for different stuff eg. body lotion isn't good for the face it is too oily and plugs up the pours. I learned cleaning the face with soap is a no no and my wife agreed!

So here's what I bought for the body hands and face

Lubriderm unscented moisturizer for the body
La Roche-Posay moisturizing hand cream
Biotherm Homme cleansing gel for the face (for men)
Biotherm Homme moisturizer for the face (for men)

Lissa Stevens
11-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Bath and Body Works has a great lotion at Christmas. It's called Vanilla Noel. It smells like sugar cookies, I love it.

Felicity
12-01-2005, 08:45 AM
Well, I was wrong about my lotion. It is 98% Aloe Vera.

Vickie, I have an Aloe Vera spray mist and gel thay are good for the face, from the same place I mentioned earlier. Their stuff is great! I decided to try their Aloe Vera Body Wash, and wow... I feel so much cleaner than with other stuff! It is a real effective at unclogging the pores and removing the dead skin. I may go back to using an elipitator!