PDA

View Full Version : nipples

Wendy me
09-17-2004, 07:32 AM
when you dreess how importin is nipples pointing out visibly through you outfit???? i need to have the apperence of hard nipps :p
love it ;)
wear it :cool:
wendy me :p

nuffsaid
09-17-2004, 08:00 AM
For me it's what outfit I'm wearing. Something sheer or close to the body, I would want nipples to show, but it's not that.... important.

AnnaMaria
09-18-2004, 05:51 AM
what you need to keep in mind is that most women don't want their nipples to show. That gives the average onlooker the idea that they might be horny or excited. And after all most of us are trying to be a fem as we can and that would detract from the overall picture.

crispy
09-18-2004, 05:56 AM
For me, vital. :) Nipples are my primary sex organs and I love to keep reminding myself they are there. :cool:

But I'm still in the closet, so it doesn't matter what other women think is normal! :p

Wendy me
09-20-2004, 08:59 AM
my nipps are veary dear to me, if you can't play and enjoy your own nipps and get a rush,thirll out of them why have them??????
love it
wear it
wendy me

Jennifer Ivy
09-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Agreed that they are a very erogenous zone, but since mine don't naturally extend very much at all, Oh Well.

CindyT
09-20-2004, 09:04 PM
I gotta have those nip's too! Just adds to the female type look!
Here's one of my favorites to just lounge around in.

Wenda
09-20-2004, 09:19 PM
I love my breasts and their nips. They are what make me feel fem. I don't dress for public, so it is whatever makes me feel good, and they do that. On the few occassions I have worn my boobs outside the house, I have a t-shirt and a loose work shirt on. Mildly erotic. wenda.

CindyT
09-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Me too! I just wear them for myself, and every once in a great while I will poke outside for just a bit then go back in again.

Occasionally I put them on with my wig and makeup, while I'm driving out of town, .......

Wenda
09-20-2004, 09:37 PM
those look great Cindy. wenda.

Lorelei
09-21-2004, 01:27 PM
Agreed that they are a very erogenous zone, but since mine don't naturally extend very much at all, Oh Well.
Mine were, er, flat. I discovered supple nips (nipplefunwear.com) and bought a couple of pair. I enjoy wearing them under a loose blouse or tee-shirt so a hint shows. After wearing them for a few days, my own nipples became larger, harder, and senuous. Love to feel them and to wear something snug (like a leotard or tank top) when not wearing the supple nipps.

Lorelei

joesephine
09-21-2004, 02:05 PM
Cindyt
Those nips look just fine. Another layer of clothes and they won't be obvious. While reading earlier posts I got the impressing that at least some of them are "headlights on" which would certainly draw attention.

Joesephine