PDA

View Full Version : Love!

Terri
10-31-2012, 12:04 AM
My wife loves me and accepts me for who I am. It may be difficult at times for her, bu t her love for me always shines through. As I read other posts from you wonderful ladies, I hope that each of you have a woman out there who is as the girl that I have... If you don't , trust me... she is out there waiting for you. Maybe not as a wife, but maybe as a best friend:)
Just a thought.

Cynthia Anne
10-31-2012, 12:13 AM
That's a great thought Terri! You are truely lucky! Thanks for sharring!

AmyGaleRT
10-31-2012, 12:21 AM
Terri, my fiancee also accepts me as I am, even while I'm presenting as Amy. I'm so fortunate that telling her the whole story about me didn't faze her one bit. She loves me and I love her, no matter whether I'm in drab or en femme. I'm glad your wife is just as special. :)

- Amy

bridget thronton
10-31-2012, 12:24 AM
That is a lovely wish for us - you have a keeper there

franlee
10-31-2012, 01:37 AM
Now that is a great thread, and it was like something I could have wrote about my wife also! I wish everyone could say the same thing.

reshma
10-31-2012, 01:44 AM
It is so true, i met and came out to my spouse at college, she has been the imspiring factor in my life. she loves me as I am . She says its a big help i stay home and take care of it. I love her and I know she does too.

It is true, there is someone out there for you !

Beverley Sims
10-31-2012, 06:04 AM
A lovely infectious thought, I hope it spreads throughout the community.

kristinacd55
10-31-2012, 06:19 AM
Hi Terri.....I certainly believe in my heart that there is someone out there too. My "separated" wife claims that she's my best friend, but by her actions I don't believe she is. So, I will keep searching for her and someday those dreams will come true.

It's so great that your wife accepts you.....cherish that!

Roberta Marie
10-31-2012, 06:26 AM
Yes, but let's not forget to show those special women in our lives how much we love them and appreciate what they mean to us. We can show them our gratitude by being honest with them and taking the time to listen and understand their feelings and concerns.

stephNE
10-31-2012, 06:32 AM
Thank you Terri! This is a wonderful thread. This is an example of one of the best reasons (for me) to be a member of this community. We truely seem to be a group of very caring and thoughtful people. I hope everyone has a great day today! Steph.

NicoleScott
10-31-2012, 07:49 AM
It's great to have an accepting wife, but acceptance is not a litmus test for a great relationship. Crossdressing is only one of many factors. We have heard from many CDers in great, loving marriages whose wives hate the crossdressing but love the crossdresser.

Marissa V
10-31-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm one of those few where the girlfriend accepts the crossdressing as much as i do. And now i have a daughter that does the same. Finally told my 8 yr old and she doesnt mind a bit. How lucky can I be?