PDA

View Full Version : my first night out

Alice of The Night
10-31-2012, 06:52 AM
Today is halloween and it will first night in public as alice. Im very excited but also kind of nervous. My beautiful wife is my costume coordinator and she is loving it. I just thought my first post should be about this. Im so happy i finally found a place where i could talk about it too. Iv been dressing since i was about 14 and just told my wife of four years about a year ago she is very supportive and actually seems attracted but thats a thread for a later date. I look forward to talking to all of you about my adventures :)

linda allen
10-31-2012, 06:55 AM
Great, and we'll be waiting for your report. Don't forget the pictures!

kimdl93
10-31-2012, 07:29 AM
Enjoy the night and thanks to your wife for being so supportive!

Cynthia Anne
10-31-2012, 10:40 AM
That's great Alice! Welcome to the forum! Hope you have tons of fun tonight!!!

franlee
10-31-2012, 02:56 PM
I am going to give you one piece of advice for this event, and I know what unsolisited advise is worth! But I think everyone on here will concur with this. Take plenty of pictures! You will one day want to look at them and relive the feelings. Not only that then you can share and use one for an avatar or profile without worrying about it. Hope you have a blast and memorable 1st outting. I sure wish we had digital cameras back in my start-up days!

Janelle_C
10-31-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm glad you found this site it was such a wonderful thing for me when I first found this site. I'm so happy for you that your wife is so supportive . I hope you have a good time going out. Please tell us how it goes.

Alice of The Night
11-02-2012, 05:56 AM
ssadly my night was cut short but i got what iwanted. heres some pics :)

Jessica86
11-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Did you still go out? I remember not too long ago when I went out for the first time. I really like your look! There is no feeling like going out for the first time. I'll definately never forget it. I have a supportive wife too, but give yours a hug for me! Truly...only a special kind of woman can have the open mind needed for people like us.

LunaDarling
11-04-2012, 03:28 AM
yay, another halloween outer! whats next?

Beverley Sims
11-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the foray, and I am glad you are having positive experiences.
Remember that dressing does involve both of you in different ways.

Alice B
11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Well Alice. I hope that first night out was great and having a supportative wife is wonderful.

Alice

justmetoo
11-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Too bad it was cut short. Great outfit and you look good! I hope you still had fun and got a taste for further outings. :)