PDA

View Full Version : Half femme, half drab...

rachel_jean
11-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Just taking a short break from a few projects in my workshop and was wondering in many others dressed only partially or half-n-half as I do quite often.

Today for example, I put on my denim skirt, stockings and my newer boots, but, drab otherwise with a sweatshirt and such. I seem to do this quite often, especially when working in the basement. Anyone else?

It sorta relates to the recent thread about 'losing your concentration'.
It seems while I'm at least wearing something I'm not as easily distracted with thoughs of doing so. Although I do keep looking at myself, boots especially, quite often.

Further, when I come home from work, I'd probably be quite content most days to just throw on a skirt and heels, leaving the rest unchanged and go about my afternoon/evening.

Well breaks over, any thoughts?

Rachel Jean

Helen MC
11-27-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm strictly an indoor Crossdresser rather than a TV who ventures out but often when behind closed doors and with the curtains closed I will wear a cotton tee shirt and a skirt over my panties. I am doing so now, a grey A Line skirt over my white knicks and a nice pale blue tee shirt on my top half.

Billijo49504
11-27-2005, 03:10 PM
Lots of times I'm in what I call fem drab. That's where every item I have on is from the womens dept, but no wig or makeup. Jeans, sweater, the assorted under things and a pair of loafers or flats. Walk like a man, dress like a girl. and smile a lot.:D

Sarahgurl371
11-27-2005, 03:36 PM
Spent today wearing panties and bra, Low cut stetch jeans, and a sweat shirt. Couple of rings and braclets. No make up, no nail polish, no hair do. no shoes. Just lounging around the house doing some chores. Very comfortable as well! So yes i guess I actually spend more time half dressed than dressed.

gennee
11-27-2005, 05:40 PM
I wear panties and bra underneath my work clothes. I'm picking up some pantyhose to wear, too. When I am alone, I'll put on a wig, skirt and top.

Gennee:)

Lauren Mitchell
11-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Since I got some good news from a vascular surgeon, I guess you can say that I am, well, at least partly dressed all the time. I wear panyhose nearly 24/4 and many times panties as well under my drab clothing. When alone, I put on heels, skirt, top, bra, wig and makeup.

I like to keep a pair of heels in the car so I can slip them on while driving en-drab (just remember to switch before getting out of the car)

Lauren

MandyTS
11-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Driving in heels.... bad idea!

(kind of like driving is cycling shoes :rolleyes: )

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-27-2005, 08:04 PM
im half all the time:D

whats so wrong with driving in heels???

uknowhoo
11-27-2005, 08:26 PM
I don't get the chance to "go all the way" very often, as far as my dressing is concerned, that is. :D I do get to at least partially dress 4 or 5 times a week - often just bra and forms beneatha tshirt, or maybe blouse, but the rest is drab.

IMHO, driving in heels is alot like walking in heels... shouldn't be a problem, after a bit of practice. :rolleyes:

Hugss all,

Tammi

BrendaChristine
11-27-2005, 08:36 PM
Truth be told, I'm lazy so a lot of times I don't bother with makeup an hair, so I mix it up. Sometimes in summer I will put on women's shorts, a tee shirt and nude pantyhose, some kinda neutral sandals or slides and do yard work, mow the lawn etc. I to will sometimes drive in hose and shoes and change. One day I was wearing plain women's jeans a man's buttondown and knee Highs. When I got to work I went to change my shoes and foun I had forgotten to bring socks. luckily my men's shoes were loafers and the knee highs were not dark. It as a casual job so I guy with loafers and no socks wsn't too strange. Now I keep a full set of male clothes in the car for emergencies.

britney1
11-27-2005, 08:44 PM
When I first began this crazy adventure, I would always go all out or don't go, but lately I find peace and comfort in partially dressing. Sometimes I will just put on a short cute wig I got for $10 and some lipstick. I was amazed how femme just that little bit made me feel.

Robyn B
11-27-2005, 09:07 PM
Partially dressed for those of us deep in closet consists of pantyhose and a satin camisole under the traditional male business garb. Count me in as a member of the "like to drive in heels" club! I keep a pair of pumps in the trunk hidden in the spare tire......

suchacutie
11-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Tina has yet to appear visually in her fully-transformed state, but she gets constantly closer. What she's notices is that becoming totally transformed takes time and considerable planning in a world expecting her body to be in drab! She also quickly learned that it takes more than clothes, makeup, nails, and heels to move into the mode of being totally en femme.

Whenever she can, she does those things that she needs in order to appear. It's really hard to walk in platforms with 6" heels and at the same time feel male! So with heels and (usually) garter and stockings and bra (with her forms), tight jeans and top, Tina appears. Her nails aren't long or red, and from the neck up there is little to "show" Tina, but she is there in mannerisms and, little by little, in voice.

I look forward to a time where Tina can have the space to appear fully en femme. For now, she partially appears visually, but totally appears mentally.

Tina

Billijo49504
11-28-2005, 01:14 AM
Lauren Mitchell, you sure are lucky. When I went to the vien Dr., he put me into compression stockings. Heavey duty ones, not support pantyhose. Then after the vien stripping, those shots to collapes the small viens, ouch!!!

Joanie B
11-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Just taking a short break from a few projects in my workshop and was wondering in many others dressed only partially or half-n-half as I do quite often.

Today for example, I put on my denim skirt, stockings and my newer boots, but, drab otherwise with a sweatshirt and such. I seem to do this quite often, especially when working in the basement. Anyone else?

Rachel Jean

Rachel,
I thought I invented half and half..LOL
When I was younger adult, I used to go walk my dog in a denim skirt, bra w/boobs, Pantyhose, but no wig or makeup at night in the dark when I was sure no one would see me. Or sometimes at home I would do the same while web surfing. I also sometimes wear shorts with Pantyhose in guy mode, but not with a bra or anything else fem. My therapist warned my not to do that outside so as not to "out" myself when I DO get dressed, which in retrospect is good advice. However, inside, alone, I enjoy being dressed, even if only partially. (I do sometimes get out totally en femme, too, but that is off topic.)

Enjoy as much or as little as you can!

Joanie B.

Petra1
11-28-2005, 07:51 AM
I'll sometimes walk around the house in my male boxers, and a tight white dego T while wearing a bra that's supporting the water balloons. (Can't see spending $$$ right now on the size forms I want.) No wig, no makeup.

DonnaT
11-28-2005, 08:54 AM
I'll do it quite often. Cami top or a jean skirt, for example.

Alannah
11-28-2005, 09:27 AM
I do the same things, even similar outfits.
Was just in my workshop doing some carving dressed in an old sweatshirt, a plain denim skirt, opaque black tights and clogs, quite comfy.

Alannah

Lauren Mitchell
11-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Lauren Mitchell, you sure are lucky. When I went to the vien Dr., he put me into compression stockings. Heavey duty ones, not support pantyhose. Then after the vien stripping, those shots to collapes the small viens, ouch!!!

Ouch! Billi Jo!!!

I feel for you. My wife has the compression hose as well at $400 a pair (they are custom). Vein stripping is no fun, as you know.:(

Lauren