PDA

View Full Version : Just had an interesting moment!

GinaD
11-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Gina decided to do some housecleaning and dressed for the part. A pair of cutoff jeans, a sportsbra and t-shirt, wig and light makeup was the uniform of the day. Outside is a city crew trimming the trees in front of my house. Usually, I don't venture to the front of side yard in the daytime dressed but I was distracted when I took out the trash. As I came up to the dumpster, there was the foreman for the work crew standing not five feet away. He suprised me and all I could say was "oh, hello." He smiled and took me in in a way I must admit was a little stirring as he wasn't a bad looking guy. He introduced himself, so I introduced myself as Gina. We chatted for a few minutes and then we both went on our way. As I walked toward the corner of the garage, I looked back and he was smiling and watching me as I was walking away. Nothing creepy, it just seemed he like what he saw. Pretty nice experience I didn't expect. Made me feel pretty girly.

Cynthia Anne
11-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Better watch out Gina! You will be dating a tree trimmer!:heehee:

JamieQ
11-01-2012, 08:16 PM
And I am sure the next time will be even easier.

GinaD
11-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't mind, if I had the time.

Beverley Sims
11-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Moments like that terrify me instantly and then the interactive smiles and hello/goodbye let the pink fog roll in. Sigh! :)

Lorileah
11-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Gina decided to do some housecleaning and dressed for the part. :facepalm: REally? There is an outfit to clean the house??? And you all wonder WHY women dislike CD's????

natalie_cheryl
11-02-2012, 06:09 AM
:facepalm: REally? There is an outfit to clean the house??? And you all wonder WHY women dislike CD's????

yes even when i am in guy mode and i'm cleaning my house i wear my more beat up clothes that if i get bleach on them "oh well" no big deal. if this is why GG's dislike CD's then that just makes me mad. i'm sorry that our enjoyment of the small simple things like an outfit that might make the tasks of cleaning just a lil more enjoyable is cause for such dislike

Beverley Sims
11-02-2012, 06:15 AM
:facepalm: REally? There is an outfit to clean the house??? And you all wonder WHY women dislike CD's????

Some CD's live in a fairy land and there is nothing wrong with that.
I think that when you have been there done that and more it all becomes a bit passe.
Everyone is at a different discovery level...... I think. :)

Angela Campbell
11-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Ha ha ...I think most GG's would like a man who cleans the house....all of my wives liked that I cooked, cleaned and did the laundry. I just can't stand yard work.