PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a week makes

AmyGaleRT
11-02-2012, 05:12 AM
It was a week ago that I finally came out to my fiancee, to a deafening lack of hostility on her part, and received blanket permission to dress...which started as a bit of a fashion show as I showed off Amy for the first time.

Since then:

I have moved all my clothes back from storage, even though I had to distribute the dresses across two different closets.
I have stepped outside the apartment en femme on several occasions, mainly to take out the trash, though there was the one memorable walk I took around the entire building in heels and a dark-blue dress.
I have taken my fiancee out driving, again, en femme. This turned into a nice long cruise around the metro area that featured "girly" music on the car stereo and was a lot of fun.
My fiancee has revealed my dressing to a couple of close friends of hers, neither of whom are fazed a bit (and yet won't blab).
I have shared my first pictures on this site, albeit with my old digital camera, and changed my avatar to incorporate the best facial shot of the lot.
My fiancee still won't let me sleep in my nightgowns, but will allow me to relax at home wearing them (as she herself does). She does, however, disapprove of gowns that are too "see-through."; fortunately, this leaves me plenty of other options, some very nice indeed. This actually led to another "fashion show," as I pulled out a number of different gowns, showed them to her, and modeled them for her. Perhaps, over time, the sight of me wearing them will desensitize her enough that she'll allow me to sleep in them.
I have discovered that performing various domestic chores is a lot less painful if you do them while en femme. :)
I don't think I've been this happy in years. :D

All this, in just one week...some of it the kind of progress I never expected to make. Who knows what the next week will bring? (Well, nothing over the weekend, as a friend is coming over to stay with us, and I don't think I'm ready to out myself to him just yet. But after that...)

- Amy

ChelseaErtel
11-02-2012, 05:28 AM
Wonderful. Knowing that you have this feminine side and telling your fiancee is the very best outcome. I thought I had my fem side buried when I married, and after 24 years the truth is out and it's not an easy or fair thing for her or me.

Amy, you are living a dream, be honest and true to your soon to be bride (don't out shine her), treasure her and love her as she needs to be loved. All the best to you and your fiancee.

Beverley Sims
11-02-2012, 05:38 AM
Two opposite ends of the spectrum here...
Chelsea, tread warily and maybe your issues may not be so serious. Just let things ride and they may settle down.
Amy, It is nice to see something happen so quickly.
I still say go slowly and the nightdress situation will resolve itself in time.
Your wife has to get used to what you are earing and if she likes something she will say so.
At least you are both going out together and that is a big plus.
You don't have to do it by yourself and risk exposure. You are able to walk tall and gain confidence.
Power to you both on your respective journeys

natalie_cheryl
11-02-2012, 05:47 AM
THIS IS GREAT! you are so lucky to have such an understanding and loving wife to be PLEASE ENJOY IT! not all of us are as lucky as you congrats!

Cynthia Anne
11-02-2012, 06:58 AM
That is pretty amazng for one week of progress! Now don't get into a hurry to move forward! Give her time to let it all sink in! Have fun!