PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2012

girltoy
11-02-2012, 06:09 PM
My sister put on her annual Halloween party, and this year I went as a goth fairy (with wings, nothing derogatory). Black overbust corset, tulle skirt over harlequin tights, wig, makeup, black knee high boots, sparkly wings. I had a blast!

A group of us were gathered at my place to get ready and carpool over there, including my daughter (in zombie makeup), my girlfriend (as a flaming nymph...we were almost a matched pair!), and my best friend (zombie hunter). When I stepped out of my room, my best friend (who doesn't know I'm a crossdresser) burst out laughing at the initial shock, and then said "Damn, you're pretty sexy" before taking a picture.

In the car on the way to the party, we stopped at a light and I heard a guy on the corner say "Oh ... WOW!" We all got a good laugh at that. I had sent a text ahead for people to come help bring stuff in from the car, and my brother and a nephew came out to help. My brother apparently thought I was hot until he realized it was me (which we tormented him with mercilessly throughout the night).

Inside, my sister (who knows everything) and her mom were finishing prep-work in the kitchen, when her mom looked at me and said "Oh... check him out!" My sister turned around and looked around the room two times before it registered who I was.

Generally, there were quite a few compliments the entire night, my brother kept shaking his head in disbelief, his girlfriend was in complete shock at my outfit, and overall I was on cloud nine throughout the night.

After the party, a few of us went to a bar (unfortunately closing as we got there) and I wasn't the least bit nervous about going in. I even went into the gas station at our next stop to get a drink, and the clerk was checking me out until I spoke without attempting to change my voice.

I'll post up pictures as soon as they're available, still trying to get them off the camera.

stacycoral
11-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Sounds like a great time, i hope you finaaly let your brother off, but i can see it must have been fun to have everyone thinking who is this pretty girl. thanks for the story girl, hugs.

dragdoll
11-03-2012, 12:29 AM
I'd like to see the pictures too!

When I went at Halloweening I got a few wolf-whistles crossing the street. I did the gas station stop on the way home as well, and the male cashier there seemed a little too "into" my outfit, made lots of weird small talk, ect, but it was cool nonetheless.

bridget thronton
11-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Sounds like a great family outing

Beverley Sims
11-03-2012, 01:36 AM
It makes it so easy when you go out with company, you don't get noticed as much as when you are alone and the CENTER OF ATTENTION.
It is good that everyone liked what you wore, you must have looked quite natural, (as a Goth can look). :)

girltoy
11-03-2012, 03:11 AM
As promised, pictures! (Edited to make sure no one else is in them, as per forum rules).

http://imgur.com/a/7fwvq

The last picture in the gallery was snapped by my wonderful SO after I was nearing the pass out point at the end of the night...