PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever seen their CD twin?

JamieQ
11-02-2012, 07:17 PM
This afternoon I stopped by a favourite park to walk for about 1 1/2 hr before going to work. In front of me was a woman (I thought) walking in a longsleeve/short sleeve T-shirt set up,what looked like nursing scrubs, a rather pale unnatural face and large sunglasses.
I was walking quite rapidly and when I was about 30' behind her she quickly went way over to the side 30' and acted as if looking for something way up in a tree in a tree. I did not see a thing. My gut feeling was that someting was not quite right, but I just continued on and then she fell in behind me about 50'. I stopped at the portapotty only to make her get ahead of me again, but shortly after she made another quick turn and went to a parked car but did not open the door.
I could not get this person any closer than 30' from me nor look in my direction and she always ended up behind me. I made a few other diversions but again this person would not pass me so I decided to give it up and not look too obvious, but I am sure that was too late. This lasted about 3 laps or 2 1/2 mile. By the way most of the time she was on the cell phone but I never did hear her say anything. I then went to my car and sat down and watched her go by and then she got in her car and sped off.
I am 99% sure this was a CDer, but most interesting her look, hair style, overall enfemme look and walk are super real close to mine. I think if the other walkers seen either one of us, that they would think the two of us were the one and the same. Now I am wondering if when I did walk this park dressed, if they thought I was her.:) They say we all have a twin somewhere! Maybe this really was a GG, but I am almost positive it was not. I plan on going back there about the same time in the afternoons and see if this person ever shows up again. In a way it was real freaky and in another so cool. Anyone else ever seen their CD twin? Cder or GG?, and no, I was not looking in a mirror.

LelaK
11-02-2012, 07:36 PM
I only saw my male twin back in the 70s.

I hope your twin there isn't a clone that they plan to replace you with. If she posts here, how will we know it's not you?

JamieQ
11-02-2012, 07:41 PM
I only saw my male twin back in the 70s.

I hope your twin there isn't a clone that they plan to replace you with. If she posts here, how will we know it's not you?

Oh thats easy... I have a very definite writing style...and a strange choice of words sometimes (I think anyways)!

Angela Campbell
11-02-2012, 09:31 PM
sounds like a glitch in the matrix

Leah Lynn
11-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Everywhere I've gone my entire life, I've been asked if I'm related to this one or that one. Evidently I have a generic face that resembles everyone, yet no one. This was to my advantage when working for the government.

JenniferLynn0370
11-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Not quite; I've been told twice lately by two different GGs that I looked like a girl that one worked with and the other lady said I was a dead ringer for her GG boss! I was flattered and kinda shocked but I LOVED that!

paulaprimo
11-02-2012, 10:11 PM
can't possibly be another ugly bit*h that looks like me...
unless we are considering ex-wives, but they just don't look like me...:D

Launa
11-02-2012, 10:32 PM
There is nobody on this earth that would be my twin when I'm dressed as Launa.