PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt and Loving Thank You

ChelseaErtel
11-03-2012, 05:58 AM
. .

Ceri Anne
11-03-2012, 08:51 AM
But I like lipstick tracks, getting and leaving............

........and so you know, your an ispiration to me.

steftoday
11-03-2012, 09:04 AM
I hope everything works out for you Chelsea; please keep us posted...

heatherdress
11-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Chelsea - Take your time. Looks like you are trying to deal with: crossdressing; maritial issues; potential long-term marriage ending; children issues; work-related issues; family and friend acceptance; potential separation issues; potential divorce; care for your spouse and her future; moving; and decisions about possible transition. That's an incredible burden. It is normal for your emotions to be all over the place. Better than being emotionless.

Prioritize and do your best to address your family and marriage issues first. Continue to seek help and friend support. Plan for your future, too. You might as well add a lawyer to your advisors and start thinking about your financial future. Take care of your health. Get a physical. Work out. Get strength from your basic beliefs, values and faith - and continue to move on. You will get through this. You deserve to find happiness. Continued best wishes.

By the way - men cry too.

flatlander_48
11-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Everyones path is different. There are similarities, of course, if not in event then by degree. If not by degree, then by location, etc. The permutations are endless. It was a help to me when I realized that I understood things enough to be able to tell someone else. That's definitely a milestone.

Beverley Sims
11-03-2012, 11:01 AM
I can only reiterate what Heather has to say.
There are so many things going on in your life, prioritise and look out for the marriage and children first, the rest can come later.
Transitioning, dressing and other emotional problems should be put aside or at least not as important as your marriage and the children.

Tracii G
11-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Everything will work out it always does.
I wish you all the best.

CarleyR
11-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Chelsea - Take your time. Looks like you are trying to deal with: crossdressing; maritial issues; potential long-term marriage ending; children issues; work-related issues; family and friend acceptance; potential separation issues; potential divorce; care for your spouse and her future; moving; and decisions about possible transition. That's an incredible burden.

Prioritize and do your best to address your family and marriage issues first.

I think Heather has great advice. Sometimes things are overwhelming when everything comes at once. Dealing with them one by one, and putting first things first, can really help.

AllisontheGoddess
11-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Always here for ya =D ! GL things will get better =]

Lady Slipper
11-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Hang in there Chelsea, we'll be here for you!

ChelseaErtel
11-03-2012, 04:24 PM
. .

Julie Denier
11-03-2012, 11:39 PM
So glad things seem to be playing out well for you, Chelsea. We'll all be here for you if you need us ;)

MissTee
11-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Chelsea, deary, you are hauling quiet a load. Take it slow and one step at a time. It will all work out. Hugs. :hugs:

Barbara Ella
11-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Chelsea, you have a lot of people on your side, both here, and in your life. I am learning so much from all the advice, so I know you are taking it all in, and you will do what you feel is best for your situation. I wish you the best. i know you will succeed.

Barbara

AmyGaleRT
11-04-2012, 05:05 AM
Hang in there, Chelsea! Better days will come, this I know. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself, your wife, and your children. Lots of ladies here pulling for you, including me!

- Amy

ChelseaErtel
11-04-2012, 06:35 AM
. .