PDA

View Full Version : Shoes!

susancheerleader
11-04-2012, 02:46 PM
I really want to buy some nice shoes. Flats, or heals. I just want some nice comfortable shoes to wear when I am en fem.
The problem is. The selection for my size is not good for an inexpensive or even moderately priced shoe. And what I have got and is just cheap looking and uncomfortable crap.
I wear a size 12 WIDE in mens. So with that, a women's shoe size is hard to come by.
I have found a couple websites dedicated to "large size women's shoes" that would have shoes, but they are too expensive. Near 150+ dollars.
Do any of you have any ideas?

Tiffini Marie
11-04-2012, 02:50 PM
My favorites are zappos.com and beverlyheels.com

Julie Denier
11-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Shouldn't have to spend that much. I wear a men's 13, which for me means a women's 14 wide or 15. Try Zappos, BarefootTess.com, Amazon, ShoeBuy.com and eBay.

Julogden
11-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I feel your pain, Susan, only my feet are even larger, so my choices are more limited. I have two sites to suggest for you though, Designer Shoes (http://www.designershoes.com/) and Barefoot Tess (http://www.barefoottess.com/). Both sites have very good selections, and while prices aren't cheap, they have good sales fairly often, so if you wait for sales, you can get shoes for decent prices. Check them out, and good luck!

Carol

susancheerleader
11-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Thanks! I'll look at those sights. :)

Roberta Young
11-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Susan, Also try sexyshoes.com very affordable Hugs Roberta

Roberta Marie
11-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Payless and The Avenue both carry up to 13W in many styles. Not the best quality, but most are OK, "middle shelf".

Jamie001
11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
The problem with a lot of sites like sexyshoes is that they only carry high heels or hoochie mama high heels (extra high). They don't carry low to mid-heel shoes. I am lucky that I wear a size 11 in womens.

AmyGaleRT
11-05-2012, 09:10 PM
The problem with a lot of sites like sexyshoes is that they only carry high heels or hoochie mama high heels (extra high). They don't carry low to mid-heel shoes. I am lucky that I wear a size 11 in womens.

You know it, Jamie! I take an 11 Wide, and sometimes it's tough enough finding shoes in that size. But I do have a cute pair of boots on the way from Amazon. :)

- Amy

heatherdress
11-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Look for sales on 6pm shoes or amazon.com