PDA

View Full Version : A Fuuny Moment Only A CD Would Understand

Persephone
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
It has been a very girly week. But this morning I spent some time under the kitchen sink fixing a blocked cold water line.

When I finished I was washing up and changing in the bathroom and told my spouse it was fixed, and in my deepest "announcer" voice from the days when I was on the radio I said "done by your macho husband!"

A few moments later, continuing in bass voice, I added, "Brought to you by the letter 'M!'"

She said, "For Macho?"

And I said, "Yes," and made Tarzan noises.

In a cheerleader voice she added, "And the letter 'H' for Husband, YAAAAY!"

And we both burst into schoolgirl giggles.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Laura912
11-04-2012, 04:36 PM
So who is Jane? And of course there is the elephant and the gorilla! But we know you two have a specie relationship so enjoy.

Nicole Erin
11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
When you were fixing the sink, was your butt crack showing? If not, then you are not a "real" plumber.

Megan Briana
11-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Persephone, that was a funny story and gave me an old fashion belly laugh that I haven't had in many years. Thank you.

kimdl93
11-04-2012, 06:45 PM
What a couple of characters!,, glad you're having so much fun together!

LunaDarling
11-04-2012, 06:48 PM
awe, thats cute. sounds like you have a great relationship. :D

rita63
11-04-2012, 08:09 PM
As a sister Sunday plumber we never show our crack, maybe a little panty line but never a crack. Persephone I wish things had gone as well with my ex as they have for you and yours, congrats hon.

hugs rita

BLUE ORCHID
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM
As a sister Sunday plumber we never show our crack, maybe a little panty line but never a crack. Persephone I wish things had gone as well with my ex as they have for you and yours, congrats hon.

hugs rita
Hi Rita , That's why you should always keep a gallon can of Butt Crack Spakle in your workshop.

linda allen
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
But did you ever remove a sink trap to recover an earring dressed in a bra and panties? I did. :heehee: