PDA

View Full Version : Is it the woman or the clothes?

SandraInHose
11-27-2005, 07:05 PM
When you see two (or more) women, do you spend more time looking at the best-looking one, or the best-dressed one?

Personally I would be checking out the woman who might be a '7' who's wearing pantyhose/skirt/heels, rather than a '9' or '10' who might be wearing casual clothes.

Even back in high school, the remember the girls I'd notice most were the ones that wore pantyhose and heels and miniskirts and dresses (this was the late 1970's).

Wondering if anybody else feels this way...

Thanks,
SandraInHose :)

JoannaDees
11-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Probably the casual 9 ... I like casual best and do not like hose at all, for myself or on women.

jo_ann
11-27-2005, 07:14 PM
u know I typically focus my attention on a certain piece of clothing, or a specific body part... Like just this weekend I'm at my dad's thanksgiving looking at one of the daughters who had really pretty eyes, and I couldn't help staring at her eye shadow wondering how she got them to look so good.

TGMarla
11-27-2005, 07:16 PM
I'd be looking at both, for different reasons, of course. I appreciate a well-dressed woman. (Duh!) I am always drawn my lovely and tasteful clothing. Once I'm done ogling and envying her for her clothing, the rake in me will take over, and I'll be drooling over the other one.

Okay, not necessarily in that order. But maybe.

Raychel
11-27-2005, 07:53 PM
I would definitely be looking at the best dressed one. That shows that sign of a woman who takes care of herself and likes to look good. Then I would be wondering if her skirt would fit me. :)

MandyTS
11-27-2005, 08:35 PM
If I looked at either it would be for clothing.

I have no attraction to females (or males right now), but I lean towards the male end of the spectra.

BrendaChristine
11-27-2005, 08:42 PM
It depends what catches my attention. generally a nice pair of hosed legs in heels will lock me in, but sometimes it's the face, hair and makeup. This time of year, a nice figure in jeans, sweater, and flats does it.

Kim E
11-27-2005, 08:45 PM
That's a difficult question to answer. It depends on the woman. Sometimes I see a very attractive woman and I observe her makeup, hair style, ear rings or jewelry and then clothes. Other times I notice the clothing first and then the woman. I'd have to say its about 50/50.

Kim

Robyn B
11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
For me it's definately the clothes....more specifically, the shoes! The subject woman could very well be a "1" on your scale, but if she has good looking heels on she will have my attention. Everything else is a bonus for me!

DawnRodgers
11-28-2005, 03:15 AM
Always look at women to check out how they are dressed and made up. Not interested in any one of them for anything else. And if they are wearing sexy heels, I just can't take my eyes off of their feet while wishing that I had my heels on too.I check out out hairdo,s, nails, make up, posture, clothes, jewelry and wish that I could be dtruttung my stuff.
Dawn

rachelcd
11-28-2005, 03:37 AM
i love to see a good looking woman with a sexy short skirt and pantyhose on a pair of long legs. it helps if she is wearing high heels. i would stare at her for as long as i could, then if i had the guts i would walk up to her and tell her she has nice legs.

Deanna2
11-28-2005, 04:59 AM
In recent times I've taken to noticing GG's in skirts (or dresses) and I must say that now it is coming into summer in my drabland there is an increasing incidence of GG's wearing skirts. Thank goodness! When I see a gorgeous skirt I'm just dying to ask where can I buy one just like it. However, I know I won't.

A GG in a skirt always looks so much more femine than in jeans or slacks. Having said that though, like a number of you have commented, a well presented GG, wearing whatever, will invariably attract more attention. I guess it goes the same the other way around. A well presented guy will also attract attention. Perhaps as guys we shouldn't be dags in drab.

Sally2
11-28-2005, 05:31 AM
More likely best dressed especially if she has black hose on. My eyes tend to start there and gravitate upward. If she's pretty that's a definite plus but being well dressed says something and gets my attention. Sally2

RachelDenise
11-28-2005, 05:54 AM
I think that I look at both for all reasons. I like to see what outfits they're wearing but also like to see their physical attributes as well. Look, I'm no 10 myself and a little look goes a long way for anyone!

DonnaT
11-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Best dressed for me also.

Andi-Girl
11-28-2005, 09:09 AM
I am with you Sandra, I too look spend more time looking at the woman in a skirt, hose, heels, never flats, and of cousre her nails, makeup and hair. It's strange because part of me is looking at an attractive woman and the other part of me wishes that I was the attractive woman.
Andi

Cassandra Marie
11-28-2005, 09:32 AM
I can definetely say with all honesty that I notice a pretty dress over a pretty woman and I have a little story that actually brought me to realize this little fact.

A few years ago when I was still married, my wife and I lived across the street from another married couple Dave and Karen. Karen was very hard to not notice, a definite 10, and she wore some of the prettiest clothes. Whenever my wife and I would be together and Karen would be in our sightline, I would always ask my wife things like, "Hey honey, look at the dress that Karen's wearing, isn't it pretty?" or, "Those shoes she's wearing go perfect with that outfit that she's wearing don't they?" My wife, who was very supportive of my "Cassandra side" would always tease me about the fact that I used to say things like that. She once said to me, "You know, any other guy that I know would look at Karen and I doubt that they would even notice that she was wearing any clothing at all. You on the other hand look at her and all you can think about is how pretty her outfit is or, wouldn't it be better if she wore her hair up with a backless dress like that?"

No doubt about it, pretty dresses take precedence over pretty women when it comes to this little sissy girl.

Melissacd63
11-28-2005, 05:36 PM
It´s definitely the clothes.When I see a well dressed woman I always look at her clothes first and I wonder where she bought it and if it would suit me. I especially fall for nice skirts and high heels.

Melissa

Lissa Stevens
11-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Since I was little it was always the clothes forst then the woman second. Like some of the others I notice shoes forst. I guess that's why I did the Al Bubdy thing back in the 80's, so I could see the shoes and try them on, when no one was around.

danielle d
11-28-2005, 06:13 PM
i definately look at the clothes first, i pictures myself wearing that outfit and how it would look on me.i think a nicely dressed women with a dress or skirt and hose and heels is a classic turn on that got me into dressing to start with.
danielle d

Petra1
11-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Sometimes, it's both at the same time. A hot woman who's dressed to the nines makes me extremely envious.

Lilith Moon
11-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Visually, the clothes do it for me every time. My first reaction is always "I wish I was wearing that. I wonder where she got it from? "

The attractiveness of the person wearing the clothes is also important to me in terms of how we relate to each other rather than superficial appearances. That comes later, if at all.

Bonnie D
11-29-2005, 11:40 AM
I would have to say both. I look at the girls for both their attractiveness and what they're wearing. First of all attractive people, both male and female, attract attention no matter what they're wearing, everything seems to look good on them. I would think, wow she looks good, I would love to look like her. Then I would imagine how good I would look and feel if I looked like her in all my outfits. I would then look at the other girl and mentally comment on everything she's wearing and how her whole style fit together. I would then wonder what style of bra and panties she's wearing underneath. I always think that if a girl is wearing beautiful clothes on the outside then she must be wearing sexy lingerie underneath.

It's shape, facial features, hair colour and style, clothes, makeup, jewelry, hosery, shoes, movement and voice. I envy.

Bonnie

pauleen
11-29-2005, 12:00 PM
I,m 50/40 the other 10% leans more toward the high heels ,and nice legs

Nicole Lee
11-30-2005, 06:21 PM
Mostly if the girl is good looking .. BUT, if a girl/woman has a some very tasteful attire on, I can't help but watch. I'm mostly attracted to girls that wear those spandex boot-cut jazz pants or low-rise denim jeans. If their body fits right into the pants, then I'll be watching! Hah. :D