PDA

View Full Version : wifes away

ladyinblack
11-05-2012, 03:14 PM
.my wife is out of town so Michelle has come out to play.Iam so excited because ive been experamenting with tucking and my boobs.I am totally:battingeyelashes:happy with my tuck job.Spent allot of time this morning with my boobs and let me tell you they look awsome.I am so happy with the way the came out that I cant stop feeling and looking at them.Just felt like I needed to share.pics to come soon.you looked but Wondering if any of you girls have ever felt so good with the way you looked but was pissed cause you couldnt go out and about to show yourself off
LOVE YOU GIRLS

Tiffany Grace
11-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Enjoy those special moments. They are like gifts.

reb.femme
11-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Glad to hear you are getting girl time. It plays havoc with me if I don't get to dress reasonably regularly.

I admire anyone that can tuck, but the good lord made mine to swing in a bag and that's where they are staying.

I'll look forward to your pics. Not of the tuck though.....:heehee:

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
One day you will be able to share this with your wife instead of behind her back.

linda allen
11-06-2012, 07:57 AM
.my wife is out of town so Michelle has come out to play.Iam so excited because ive been experamenting with tucking and my boobs.I am totally:battingeyelashes:happy with my tuck job.Spent allot of time this morning with my boobs and let me tell you they look awsome.I am so happy with the way the came out that I cant stop feeling and looking at them.Just felt like I needed to share.pics to come soon.you looked but Wondering if any of you girls have ever felt so good with the way you looked but was pissed cause you couldnt go out and about to show yourself off
LOVE YOU GIRLS

I've never been "pissed" that I couldn't go out and about to show myself off, but answer this; What is stopping you? Your wife is out of town so she won't see you.

JamieQ
11-06-2012, 08:08 AM
I've never been "pissed" that I couldn't go out and about to show myself off, but answer this; What is stopping you? Your wife is out of town so she won't see you.

I sort of used to think that way, but one day I just did it. She is gone anyway. It really was not that hard for me, but I know its vastly different for each. I had been out in a different time and place, as a child...so I am thinking that is making it way easier for me than most others. I think most can go out once they finally make that decision...when the time an dplace is right. How about hopping in the car and going a ways from home?

franlee
11-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Why can't you? Is there some physical reason or a lack of transportation? You can if you want to unless there is a real reason that is beyond your control.

Kaz
11-06-2012, 02:33 PM
I don't get out much but when I do it is so en-liberating... but these moments we get to ourselves are to be cherished when we are closeted.

GinaM
11-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I agree with others. Get in the car and drive 45 minutes away and do your thing there. It will totally be worth it.

ladyinblack
11-06-2012, 04:05 PM
my son is still here plus all my neighbors are around.I live in a tight nitt neighborhood

Kaz
11-06-2012, 04:09 PM
I agree with others. Get in the car and drive 45 minutes away and do your thing there. It will totally be worth it.

All the more reason... it is the best way to start being out there... not in your neighbourhood... but somewhere where no-one knows you... walking before running? Small steps... lead to big leaps :)

ladyinblack
11-06-2012, 04:10 PM
next time wife is gone I think this is something I might try.But right now my neighbor hood is tight nitt and it would deffinatly get back to my wife

JamieQ
11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
next time wife is gone I think this is something I might try.But right now my neighbor hood is tight nitt and it would deffinatly get back to my wife

If you are not ready or able to at this times...its okay. However, please do yourself a BIG favor and plan getting out next time...if and when you are ready. Do not let time slip away and find yourself older when you finally do. As many here will tell you, we look back and wonder why we held off so long.

Lorileah
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
sneak sneak sneak....hide and do things behind wife's back. And then get suggestions to go play because your wife is out of town. Why do I see a post soon that says "My wife doesn't understand me"?

How can you be pissed when you are the one making the blockages?

MeganHenry
11-06-2012, 08:23 PM

I tried that a couple of times in our tight knit neighborhood and yeah...didn't turn out well for me or my wife. People who were somewhat friendly became distant, others gossiped, some didn't know and others didn't care or know. Anyway use caution if you do. After that ordeal I wish we would have moved it was that bad for me. But you get over it...be yourself and smile and wave to the rest of the autobots living a fake or made up life.

Vanessa Amber420
11-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Yea I too enjoy dressing (closet) I think one day I'm going to try the 45 min. drive.

VeronicaMoonlit
11-07-2012, 12:07 AM
sneak sneak sneak....hide and do things behind wife's back. And then get suggestions to go play because your wife is out of town. Why do I see a post soon that says "My wife doesn't understand me"?

Here we go again. Patterns and repetition. the OP isn't even a newbie...been here slightly longer than me...there is no excuse for this behavior. ladyinblack...have you learned nothing in your 7 years here to know that your behavior is deceptive and self-defeating?

And the rest of you (not including Lorileah) are encouraging continued deception....not ONE of you even hinted that deception was bad. You should be ashamed of yourselves. We shouldn't be encouraging this further, we should be discouraging this. How can you expect the GG's on this board to respect you if you keep on supporting bad behavior.

Veronica