PDA

View Full Version : Vaction to dress

golferguy
11-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Anybody here ever taken a vacation and just dressed enfemme the whole time? Where are some good places to go?

Krista1985
11-05-2012, 11:59 PM
I haven't personally,

But there are events (Diva Las Vegas in the springtime, Fantasia Fair in the fall) that would most likely be a fun getaway for a CD/TG. I've been thinking about attending one/both next time around because I've asked myself the same question asked in your post. I haven't been outside dressed yet, but when I make that leap those events would likely be a good time.

http://www.fantasiafair.org/Welcome.aspx (Fantasia Fair site)

http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/ (Diva Las Vegas site)

Cynthia Anne
11-06-2012, 01:24 AM
I guess since I don't work anymore I've been on vacation for a few years now and stay dressed all the time! If that counts!

joanna marie
11-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Esprit in Port Angeles Wa.
held in May would be a great start

http://www.espritconf.com/

prene
11-06-2012, 04:18 AM
I go to Las Vegas.

Love it, very accepting.

Amy at Glamour Boutique is great ... no pressure at all.

Cheryl T
11-06-2012, 05:40 AM
I did about a year ago with my wife. We traveled all over New England and went everywhere, National Parks, Ben & Jerry's, Dunkin Donuts, restaurants and museums. Never had an issue and had lots of fun.

Beverley Sims
11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Vacations away from home? Not all the time but LOTS.
Las Vegas, Florida Keys, San Francisco, to name a few locally.

Noel Chimes
11-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Had my first vacation in years this summer, and did it en fem in Chicago (thread posted here somewhere). A big hug and kiss to Transformations by Rori for all her hard work and sending my confidence to go out through the roof. In the words of Arnold, " I'LL BE BACK".

I Am Paula
11-06-2012, 11:22 AM
South Beach, Miami. Bring TONS of money, and have a ball among the beauitiful people of every gender, and sexual preference (some I hadn't even heard of before!).

Stacye Rose
11-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I did this a week ago. The to your question about where to go is very simple-anwhere you want to go.

VickysBFF
11-06-2012, 11:30 AM
I have done several and the best experiences were San Francisco (including the entire Bay Area, Oakland, San Jose, etc.) and Las Vegas. Each was a 3 day weekend spent entirely en femme with no problems or issues anywhere that I went.

Allison Chaynes
11-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Has anyone been on the Dignity Cruises? How was it?

sonna
11-06-2012, 08:50 PM
yep i just did the hole dignity cruise trip dressed, did not bring one shred of mens clothing. ((it was awsome))

Newcdguy
11-06-2012, 08:53 PM
It sounds marvelous. Imagine being dressed for an entire week long vacation.
Hugs
Stephanie

Kim_Bitzflick
11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I've done several vacations where I dressed. I did a cruise (regular not dignity), a weekend at the Biltmore Estate, and a weekend in Charleston.

All went great. no problems.

Gerrijerry
11-06-2012, 10:00 PM
yes I have been with the dignity cruise group. in fact I went many times. I always had a great time and no one ever had a problem on the ships. The fun never ends, not only for the CD's. those that are married or have so's also have fun. The women have support meetings also and my wife had a great time. You dine with the group and wives. you can make friends with the other girls and travel off ship with them and the wives. You don't have to dress all the time if you don't feel like it.

PretzelGirl
11-08-2012, 11:10 PM
I think any way of doing really sizes up to be a great trip. I have done the last two Diva Las Vegas fully dressed including the travel. Pretty memorable and for me it did what a vacation should do and that is really relax you, other than the racing euphoria after, but you can't have everything. :D

Cristine
11-08-2012, 11:59 PM
My idea of a perfect vacation in fem. Is to paddle out and surf as a woman. Yeah, a warm water surf session with great waves and me in a bikini. I would love that so much. :)