PDA

View Full Version : Something I haven't done in a long time

GinaD
11-06-2012, 09:13 AM
We have had some unseasonably warm weather in So Cal so I decided to do some fishing. The night before, I decided I would do it en femme. In spite of being considerably heavier now then I was the last time I dared to do it, I put on a bikini under my shorts and sweatshirt, with light makeup and my long wig with a pony tail. Hooked up the boat and was underway at 0400. Got to the ramp and launched, with only a few others doing the same. Got a few smiles and pleasant "good mornings".
As soon as the morning chill wore off, I stripped down to the bikini and fished until the early afternoon. Got a great tan, a few fish for the box, then brought it in still in the bikini with my pony tail blowing in the wind. As I got back to the harbor, put my shorts and sweatshirt back on and loaded the boat. Grabbed lunch at the deli before leaving. Got a few admiring looks, nothing negative, and felt exhilirated! Washed the boat down at the car wash then brought it home. That's when I thought about my neighbors, and realized I didn't bring a change of clothes. Decided I couldn't do anything about it so just went with it. No one in sight as I pulled into the yard and closed the gate. What a day. Got a great tan to boot!

kimdl93
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Just remember, the "catching" may be poor, but the fishing is always good! (no matter how you're dressed!)

outhiking
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a great adventure. I'm curious to try skiing en femme.

Cynthia Anne
11-06-2012, 10:49 PM
That sounds like the way to fish! Be careful and watch those admirers! You may ''catch'' one of them! Have fun!

Meghan
11-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Testing the world around us is fun, right? Pushing boundaries and such is probably the best thrill I have ever experienced. It's honestly like we are living in an unexplored world, and days like yours make new maps for everyone else.

Keep it going and please stay safe.

Meghan

Megan Briana
11-06-2012, 11:18 PM
I glad you got to enjoy your day on the boat and all. Even if ya didn't a fish, it still sounds like fun.I have been tempted to go fishing en femme, but unfortunately the boat belongs to my brother. He'd probably refuse to let me get on board OR just refuse to go at all. Guess that means I need to go buy my own boat.

AnneB1nderful
11-07-2012, 02:20 AM
I'm not much for fishing or boating, but would have loved to have that adventure. Especially the bikini tanning part. Can you believe this So Cal weather in November? But, should be getting colder soon. Yucky! But, means I could probably get away with being a girl under men's drab without arousing suspicion. :battingeyelashes:

- Anne B.

Chickhe
11-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Wow great! In my neck of the woods, everyone knows everyone else at the boat ramp... thought about doing it though! Was thinking instead of winding the trailer winch myself someone might come to do it for me...

Beverley Sims
11-07-2012, 08:00 AM
I hope you have a nice tan line now. :)

GinaD
11-07-2012, 08:30 AM
As a matter of fact, I already had them. I'm just a little more sun kissed going into the start of our cold weather period. I'm glad I don't have to worry about the ones on my chest and back. It's one of the perks of being a "California girl".