PDA

View Full Version : CDer sighting last night :O

Ibuki_Warpetal
11-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Around 2330 at the Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage. (:

Were it not for the very self-conscious walk and pesky beard shadow and the point I make to scrutinize everyone all the time, I would not have noticed. :)

Something else I noticed on my trip to Detroit at a mall, was a female (and there was an extremely high volume) that walked in stiletto heels silently.

Interesting phenomenon.

Coming back no no-man's land was slightly depressing. ):

BrendaChristine
11-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Ted Stevens. Was he that congressman that disappeared in his plane a while ago?

Ibuki_Warpetal
11-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Ted Stevens. Was he that congressman that disappeared in his plane a while ago?
He's definitely a congressman. Used to be the mayor of Anchorage.

Whether he disappeared on a plane or not I do not know, but my grandmother did say something about an Alaskan equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle a few days ago (I've never heard of it), so it's a likely possibility.

edit: Whoops, he wasn't mayor. I was thinking of Tony Knowles our governor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Stevens

BrendaChristine
11-28-2005, 12:27 AM
I seem to remember a program about it. (I was a History Major). Thanks.
B.

Billijo49504
11-28-2005, 01:33 AM
I hope you had fun in the left hand of our country, Michigan. Us cd'ers seem to be extra observent of the people around us.

BrendaChristine
11-28-2005, 01:35 AM
He's definitely a congressman. Used to be the mayor of Anchorage.

Whether he disappeared on a plane or not I do not know, but my grandmother did say something about an Alaskan equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle a few days ago (I've never heard of it), so it's a likely possibility.

edit: Whoops, he wasn't mayor. I was thinking of Tony Knowles our governor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Stevens
It wasn't him obviously. Damn, that's gonna bug me now.

Ibuki_Warpetal
11-28-2005, 02:27 AM
I hope you had fun in the left hand of our country, Michigan. Us cd'ers seem to be extra observent of the people around us.
I always considered it a right hand.

I was born in Oscoda on the coast of Huron. (:
Michigan is my home. <3

Robertacd
11-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Something else I noticed on my trip to Detroit at a mall, was a female (and there was an extremely high volume) that walked in stiletto heels silently.

Interesting phenomenon.

Thats becasue a woman does not walk on their heals like men do.

Ellaine
11-28-2005, 09:45 AM
Thats becasue a woman does not walk on their heals like men do.

Rubber tips perhaps?

Ellaine :)

Ibuki_Warpetal
11-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Rubber tips perhaps?

Ellaine :)
The heel definitely touched down first, and I expected it to go 'click', but she might have had soft rubber tips.

I watched a bunch of other chicks clicking and clacking all over the place.

Oh, and I counted like 5 emo guys wearing girls pants and stuff. Ew.
Emo is for sissies. :thumbsdn:

Robertacd
11-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh, and I counted like 5 emo guys wearing girls pants and stuff. Ew.
Emo is for sissies. :thumbsdn:

Whats an Emo?

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
off the subject,,,,i was born in detroit and grew up in taylor,,,, now i live in AZ:D

Ibuki_Warpetal
12-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Whats an Emo?
Emo is the abbreviation of Emotional, which is considered a music category. It started fairly recently with artist such as "Dashboard Confessional", and my friend who was in to them told me about them before "emo" was even coined for personality types, but your average emo can be described as a person whom complains a lot.

Imagine a gothy McAngsty person that doesn't wear much black or cut themselves, or listen to metal.

Some of their calling cards are only showing pictures of themselves if hair is covering their face and they are looking downward, to help more hair fall over their face, dorky glasses (as opposed to classy ones like mine [; ), no back bone.

Here's a fairly random thing I image searched and while not a true representation of the average Joe Emo, that's what I'm giving you D:<
http://fireradio.org/misc/emo.jpg

:DDDDD