PDA

View Full Version : What do you really want?

kendra_gurl
11-07-2012, 03:05 PM
We are such a diverse community here I'd like to ask a simple question of everyone in the entire spectrum of Crossdressing. No Judgments, No right or wrong answers, No Attacking another's response.

The question is What do you really want as it pertains to you and your desire to crossdress?

Simply start your post by

What I really want is:

What I really want is: to be as comfortable and confident in my attempt to present myself femininely as I am in everyday life expressing my masculinity.

I really enjoy Both

Kate Simmons
11-07-2012, 03:09 PM
What I really want is to look nice and have fun being myself. I love interfacing with my friends and really enjoy dancing.:)

ArleneRaquel
11-07-2012, 03:11 PM
What I really want is: To be able to live my life as a woman when and as often as I please.

Melissa73
11-07-2012, 03:16 PM
as a crossdresser, what do i want? I am happy just in dressing... and staying at home being "girly." Though at times, i wish i could go out and interact with people. Do i want to be a girl? NO!

kimdl93
11-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Good question, Kendra.

I consider my self a middle pather - maybe a bit more to the TS side of the path. I want to live the majority of my life as a woman, present as persuasively as I can and blend in effectively when doing so. And I need to occassionally present as male for those elements of my life where its expected of me.

Jana
11-07-2012, 03:18 PM
What I really want is: to successfully transition so that I can live my life as the (trans)woman I was really meant to be.

Angela Campbell
11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
I would like to be able to go out in public about my business and appear to be a woman. Not look like a "guy in a dress" I don't mind if someone wonders I just don't want them to know for sure. If I can acheive this I can live a better portion of my life as I see myself. At least this is my responsible, realistic want.

My real want would be something I have decided I will not do. That is to transition completely to a woman.

whowhatwhen
11-07-2012, 03:28 PM
I just want to move as far away from a male appearance as I possibly can, where I go from there I don't know just yet.

sonna
11-07-2012, 03:29 PM
What I really want is: to live like a woman not transition but live my life how i want to...

im am working on it and soon it will be..

Barbara Ella
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
What I really want is to be able to be myself, whatever that may be, whenever I choose.

Barbara

Kathi Lake
11-07-2012, 04:19 PM
What I really want is: what I already have.

I love and respect who I am. I have an awesome wife and a wonderful (and growing) family. Basically, I love my life. Is it perfect? Hardly! Still, I wouldn't change a thing. Call me odd, but there it is.

:)

Kathi

Stephanie Miller
11-07-2012, 04:29 PM
What I really want is: What never will be. To be a female in body as I already am in mind.
I've made choices, as well as promises and vows earlier in life that would be wrong for me to back off from now. Even though it's my body and my life, and there are some that think we deserve to be happy - no matter about others. I respectfully disagree. (Depending on circumstances!)
What I must now accept is to try to as closely as possible, emulate being female for myself (when time presents itself), while still being able to revert to male for others.

bobbimo
11-07-2012, 04:36 PM
What I really want is:
To get dressed in the morning, do my hair and makeup, answer the door when some knocks, visit the neighbors, go to town and shop, party dance and never have to worry that someone might recognise me, and what would they think.
Just to be me in a dress or greasy coveralls
Bobbi

Tracii G
11-07-2012, 04:37 PM
All I want is people to leave me alone and not judge.

Annaliese
11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
What I really want is: To dress the way I feel, to wear make up when I feel like it, in short just be me all the time

Daisy41
11-07-2012, 04:49 PM
What I really want is: My personal acceptance of who I am internally. I am still new at exploring this side of me and I've yet to fully understand it all. I do know I enjoy being born a male and I wouldn't have it any other way, but there's a feminine side of me that I'm only just learning to embrace. I hope within a few years I no longer consider it a "feminine side" but rather a branching out of an already complex but oh so enjoyable network of personality quirks.

Julie Denier
11-07-2012, 04:50 PM
What I really want is to enjoy my girly side now and then - just enjoy the feel and the look.

LunaDarling
11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
what i really want is to look on the outside like i feel like on the inside. to be free.

Shiny
11-07-2012, 05:12 PM
I once told a girlfriend that I hated the fact that they got to wear all that "neat" stuff! I wanted to try the nylons the heels and all the rest because it looked fun! I mean I wouldn't have wanted to dress like that all the time but when the girls got the cool dresses and nylons and hairdos and all I got was a dark blue wool suit and a shirt and tie--the same year after year I admit I was envious. A strange deal. I got into the CDing thing and it was a rush to be sure. I am not sure what I want. Do I want to be a woman? No. Do I want to find a man and be his woman? No. I still have my testosterone blast and attitude that says that anyone who messes with me will get 200lbs. of ex-marine attitude. But, I do have my softer side.

I have this re-occurring dream that I am wearing women's clothing and nobody notices, as if it's just natural for me whether I am a woman or not. Strange dreams. But that's the way it goes for many of us I guess. I remember a girl friend I had once. I told her I had better legs than she did after buying expensive lingerie and nylons for her she would not wear. I put the things on and took my picture to prove it. That picture is now my avitar. I guess I had prettier legs and won the argument because she left soon after. Ah, as we get older we do get wiser. Just a thought--

Shiny-

Lorileah
11-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow, this is like a hard question for a beauty princess like me. Um....I want everyone to be equal. That way, no one "gets" anything more or less than the other person has. They can wear what they want, present how they want, live as they want. Oh and Ice Cream

Kaz
11-07-2012, 05:57 PM
What I want is; to be accepted and valued for who I am (both the good and the bad), and not for what others want me to be.

Tiffany Grace
11-07-2012, 06:06 PM
What I really want is to finally be the real me, the one I feel most alive being, the person I was created to be. What I want is to live with that beautiful truth every day of my life. I am a transwoman and what I want is to be who I truly am. It makes me very happy.:) And I want that for everyone else too:)

sometimes_miss
11-07-2012, 06:14 PM
What I really want is for it to go away. REally. I can do without all the messed up thinking in my brain.
What I really hope for is to find someone who will accept me the way I am.
What I really expect, is nothing. I'm going to live out my life alone, using gogo girls for companionship, and keep dressing up in private.

shellie marie
11-07-2012, 06:24 PM
not to be judged,to be who I am inside,to dress any way I please,maybe one day go outside and have a nice day shopping while dressed as the women I feel i am inside.maybe one day meet some nice girls and just hang out as friends

sterling12
11-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Wasn't that a rather infamous TG Novel, later turned into a Movie? I think it was titled "I Want What I want, What I Want." So that would imply that this is an age-old question for Trans Folk, and maybe the rest of society too.

Anyway, I would really want to do what TS Gals get to do. At least a year or two of living completely as a woman, and then perhaps, SRS? Call it Joanie's "Real Life Test." As I grow older The Muse seems to beckon to me even more! The Daydream of being able to shop, do most anything, with no recriminations, just seems like an "ideal."

Will it ever happen? Who knows? An awful lot of Planets would have to get into alignment, and all my commitments and obligations would have to disappear. (Sigh,) this thread is making me kind of Blue...I'm doing that "Quiet Desperation Thing" that Thoreau so cleverly alluded to. I think we re going to prove that there are an awful lot of unfulfilled dreams that float around this place.

Peace and Love, Joanie

jules
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
What I want is for be my true self . And a wife what will accept me for who I am.

irishsissy
11-07-2012, 06:37 PM
What I really want is too find out why I was born with so many female things in me. Yet I have male drive when not dressed. I feel so right when I,m dressed ,, It,s like I was supposed to be this way yet I was born with these male parts. I just wish the people I love accepted me the way I am. Maybe someday.

UNDERDRESSER
11-07-2012, 06:45 PM
As far as dressing goes, I want to be able to wear what i want, without getting grief from anyone. I want to be able to go out in skirt and stockings. Not try to pass, just wear my sweater or shirt, or jacket, but with a skirt and stockings. No wig. Maybe nail polish.

In other things, I am well on the way to getting what else I want. i have an awesome GF, and I want that to continue.

Megan Briana
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
What I really want is to feel and look as feminine as I can. If I can do it in a cut and sexy way, then all the much better. I am still coming to terms with how far I would like to go, but it is for certain that I enjoy my feminine side more than my masculine side these days. I don't know where my sexual preference lay at the moment, other than I know I am attracted to women, but I have noticed my mind wandering a bit lately. I haven't made the decision on what I want to do in that area... time for that later, I suppose

Debra Russell
11-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I want to be able to dress and pass when I want to with no grief. I also enjoy my male self.................................Debra

Heelsnlegs
11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
What I really want, is to be able to go out in public and do all the things a GG can do, without people staring, judging, snickering, pointing and whispering!

Ceri Anne
11-07-2012, 08:14 PM
You really stated yourself well Kendra.

What I really want: Is to be accepted as all aspects of me, the manly somewhat arogant and handy guy along with the sensitive, fashion conscious, flirtatous female. I love dressing and going out as much as going camping and fishing.

Deedee Skyblue
11-07-2012, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=Shiny;3013884...they got to wear all that "neat" stuff! I wanted to try the nylons the heels and all the rest because it looked fun! I mean I wouldn't have wanted to dress like that all the time but when the girls got the cool dresses and nylons and hairdos and all I got was a dark blue wool suit and a shirt and tie--the same year after year I admit I was envious. Shiny-[/QUOTE]

I'm like that. I'm jealous of the many looks women have. I would love to be able to wear hose, heels and a skirt to work and show off my legs. I love walking on heels and being taller. When I think about dressing and passing, the reason I would like to pass is so that I would be able to wear skirts and heels without any social issues. I don't want to be a woman, and if I could wear the clothes I'd like to, I would never worry about passing.

AmyGaleRT
11-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Well, I've discovered who I am...I am my familiar male self, and I am Amy, both and one, each part of the other.

So now I can answer what I want...and what I want is to be able to express both of my selves, as I please, without fear or hurt. I hope I'm on the way there. :)

- Amy

GeminaRenee
11-07-2012, 09:45 PM
What I really want is to look pretty, and have some far out experiences before I die - without anyone giving me grief over my choices!

Simple, right? (;

Beverley Sims
11-08-2012, 12:16 AM
What I really want is: Be a woman when I so desire.:)

Meghan
11-08-2012, 12:55 AM
We are such a diverse community here I'd like to ask a simple question of everyone in the entire spectrum of Crossdressing. No Judgments, No right or wrong answers, No Attacking another's response.

The question is What do you really want as it pertains to you and your desire to crossdress?

Simply start your post by

What I really want is:

What I really want is: to be as comfortable and confident in my attempt to present myself femininely as I am in everyday life expressing my masculinity.

I really enjoy Both

What I really want is: More insightful and interesting posts like this one. Really, really nice work Kendra!

What also I really want is: To be able to express myself for who and what I am without any concern for disappointment, disdain or sadness from my closest friends and family members.

I think I have that from my friends, but I am scared as bleep for my family. I do not know how destabilizing this could be for the kids in particular. Those thoughts keep me up at night and wake me up way too early in the morning.

Meghan

Diversity
11-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Good post, Kendra.
What I really am learning what I want is: to be able to freely express myself as a woman by dressing and presenting myself 'en femme', when the urge hits me and to be free enough in person and in society to be accepted for expressing myself en femme as often as I wish and wherever I wish to do so. I also wish to be my male self as I do love being the male that I am.
On another note, I need to add: I wish we CD'rs had the same freedom and acceptance in society as our women do, when since they can dress ANYWAY they wish and be totally accepted! How did we males screw this up? Today, I had two whole hours to dress en femme, and was thrilled to do so. Yet, I look back at this and say, how sad is this? We should have the freedom and acceptance in society to express ourselves as we wish as long as it does not hurt anyone else.
Frankly speaking, I love being a male and going male things. However I also love being a female and going shopping etc. I am looking forward to my next step of going out en femme.
Sorry for getting off the track, but I just needed to express myself and I thank you for giving me this 'out'.
Di

sarahcsc
11-08-2012, 04:22 AM
I want to inspire others to be all they can be... help them believe they are beautiful already.

RachelDenise
11-08-2012, 06:04 AM
What I want is for others to accept the person I am. I want to be more feminine. I want a time machine to go back and try this again and make different choices. I want to find a partner who participates and encourages Rachel. I want DD breasts. I want to know if I am really transsexual. I want, I want, I want.

Now that I have whined enough, I want my life to move forward as is and keep living with Rachel as part of me as much as possible to get the above wants sorted out.

Erica Marie
11-08-2012, 06:48 AM
What I really want is: to be able to have the freedom to dress at will and be able to walk out in public and have people not look at me. That would be a sign that I truly blend in and for those who do, just a polite coment how pretty of a women I am. To have society look at us as just another person among them.

TGMarla
11-08-2012, 07:59 AM
What I want has changed over the years. At one time, I thought I wanted to be a woman. I didn't realize that appearing to be one part of the time was really enough. As time has gone by, I've gotten better and better at female emulation. I can go out in public, and for the most part, I can pass without too much difficulty. But now, in the face of losing all of that, what I really want is just to be accepted without ridicule by my wife. And that remains to be seen.

linda allen
11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
What I really want is to be young and rich. Of course, I would need a time machine for that. I would invest a couple hundred dollars in Microsoft! :heehee:

What I really want is a machine that would let me switch bodies with my wife at will so I could experience being a woman with the actual body and have a familiar and loving partner.

What I really want is: to be able to have the freedom to dress at will and be able to walk out in public and have people not look at me. That would be a sign that I truly blend in and for those who do, just a polite coment how pretty of a women I am. To have society look at us as just another person among them.

OK, back to reality, that prety well says it. I can only add that I would want my wife would be as comfortable being out in public with me as a woman.

Alicew
11-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Is it horrible that i wish id never been born atall?

But as i have to make do i wish i was a more womenly shaped body so transition would be an easier option than living as a shaved neanderthal for the rest of my life to avoid the ridicule,so 8 inches shorter ,no muscle bulk on my back,shoulders and legs and a cure for my athritis so i could walk without a limp.

I Am Paula
11-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Implants, four new snow tires, and unquestioning acceptance from non TG's. Irony here... the last is the one I have come closest to achieving. Celeste

Desiree2bababe
11-08-2012, 12:23 PM
What I really want is to be 20 again with all the advantages current girls have now and to take care of my feminine figure and to be openly bi-sexual, to date men, have real GG girlfriends.

kendra_gurl
11-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing you thoughts. I appreciate everyone keeping their answers as simple and to the point as the question is.

Please keep your answers comming

I see we have a at a minimum one thing in common. We all want to just be accepted as ourselves along with a few fantasies thrown in.

It is very interesting and also reassuring to see just how much we all share in common when you read so much controversy and differing opinions in other threads to the point they have to be closed

PretzelGirl
11-09-2012, 03:06 PM
What I really want is to live a happy, healthy, and enjoyable life. The rest is fluid.

Vanessa5
11-09-2012, 06:16 PM
What I want is to be loved for who I am and accepted for all my faults. I want all the same for everyone on this site also.

tara t
11-09-2012, 06:50 PM
i want the damned body this brain belongs to :-) , but like a few others here i have made commitments and i'll keep them regardless . its pretty tough at times , depression can grab a hold easily and i struggle a lot but i try be gratefull for what i do have .
this thread reminded me to count my blessings , there's a few that posted that they just wanted to be accepted by thier wife/ SO for who they are and i have that .

JennyLynn
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM
What I really want is the time to be me and someone like me for a once a year vacation Love my wife but am lonely for a once a year fun girl weekend.

Angela Campbell
11-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I guess it has nothing to do with crossdressing but what I really want....have always wanted, have searched the world over for.....is someone who would love me as much as I love them.

sad isn't it.

Kelly Smith
11-19-2012, 12:00 PM
What I really want is to be lusted after by men and accepted by women as one of the girls.