11-08-2012, 12:19 AM
------deletion------

Nocturnal Kaylee
11-08-2012, 12:44 AM
I've heard good things about castro, although I can't say I've ever been

AllieSF
11-08-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi Gina,

I and my friends go out all the time "everywhere" in San Francisco. Tomorrow night I am going with my wonderful partner in crime Rachael Sloane and two of my GG friends to the Orpheum to see The Lion King. We will be eating in a neat downtown restaurant and then later probably head into the Castro to our favorite wine bar, Blush. I like it because it is my Cheers (if you remember that old sitcom about a Boston bar and its regulars "where everyone knows your name"). Other crossdressers sometimes hang out at Martuni's, a piano bar on Market and Valencia, where coincidentally, Jason who is a contestant on The XFactor used to sing a lot. Another bar on Hayes just past Franklin near Gough is Marlena's. I have never been there but some CD's hang there occasionally. What you need is your own sidekick/friend with whom you can pick a new spot and go to have fun. All of SF is "T"friendly from restaurants, wine bars, stores, theaters, dance places, museums, whatever. Just start slow and find the places that help you feel comfortable, have fun and then branch out from there to sample all that this great city has to offer. PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck and enjoy.

ginawarp
11-08-2012, 01:34 AM
--deleted------

Jenniferathome
11-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Gina, I can back up what Allie wrote. My first time out, ever wining and dining, was with Allie and Rachel. Hook up with them and you'll be am amazed how "normal" it feels to be out and about.

Kate Simmons
11-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Hard to say Hon but if we turn heads, it doesn't matter much, we will always be the center of attention. Especially if we are good looking, we have much to maintain and live up to. No one ever said it was easy being a woman.;):battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
11-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Yes Castro is ok, there are a few haunts there and all seemed accepting to me.
Locals would have a better idea I only went to explore and see what it is like myself.
San Francisco itself is great no one looks or even bothers you. Like everywhere stay safe.

I Am Paula
11-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Being in San Francisco, and asking where you can go dressed is like being at the north pole and asking where you can get toys. Have the time of your life. Being heterosexual certainly does not exclude you from gay heighborhoods, I prefer thier open mindedness. You can be anything in the Castro.-Celeste