PDA

View Full Version : If I were a woman....

Kate Simmons
11-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Ever ask yourself: "If I were a woman, what would I do?"We get caught up in the glitz and glamour of it mostly being who we are but in a practical vein, what would you really like to do with your life as a woman? I don't have to think about it that much really.I'm an action adventuress. I'd have my own detective agency a la Honey West but also would want to be married and have a family.:battingeyelashes::)

suzy1
11-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Are there woman fighter pilots?

Flying all day and partying all night:daydreaming:

linda allen
11-08-2012, 08:44 AM
If I were a woman .......

If I had been born female, rather than male, in the era when I was born, I would have been expected to be a wife and mother, clean house, cook, etc. I might have become pregnant (that's before effective birth control was readily available) and been forced into a marriage that I didn't really want. In those days it wasn't "cool" to be pregnant and not married. The marriage would have either ended in divorce or I would have given up any dreams of being "somebody" and just stayed home cranking out babies.

But if we're talking fantasy here, I would be a hot 27 year old female who owned her own Internet company and had the money and free time to cruise the world.

Annette Todd
11-08-2012, 08:50 AM
That is a very interesting question. My mother is a very strong willed person. So, I am sure I would have been raised in a way that would suggest much the same characteristics. Life experiences would have been quite different and I sure that I would not have chosen the path I now follow. In some ways, I think that life may have been easier. But, I can't really be positive of that. There are things about being born male that I wouldn't have changed. I am not sure what I would have done. I do know that I have always favored my mother and some of the trials of her life were not pleasant. It's nice to wish I had been born differently. Ultimately though, It does no good to wish I were someone different, because I am who I am because of the sum of my experiences. To wish differently is to deny who I am and second guess the course of my life.

jules
11-08-2012, 08:55 AM
If I were a women I would be gay. No joke :) when I drive home and more often then not I dream about being a women. And my crew I have working for me are pigs. So yes I would be gay.

Tiffany Grace
11-08-2012, 09:09 AM
If I were a woman, which I am, only not in in the genetic sense, I would want to have babies. many many babies especially since I would be able to, :D and I would have as many as I could while still hoping to maintain some semblance of figure and financial stability. Would love to hear a child call me mommy instead of just guys on the street:D

ChelseaErtel
11-08-2012, 09:12 AM
If I were a woman, and I am inside, just not born that way, I would just enjoy life. I love my violin, my bicycle, my photography and my family. And, if I were a woman I'd have had many more years to accumulate shoes and wouldn't be buying so many now. Woops, that's a lie, I'd still buy them.

Aloha Jayne
11-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Are there woman fighter pilots?

Flying all day and partying all night:daydreaming:

Sign me up for this one!

Sarasometimes
11-08-2012, 09:34 AM
I don't want to be a women, I just want to be able to dress like one and express my feminine side without ridicule.

kimdl93
11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
I probably would be the same person I am now. Perhaps, just a little less self conscious of my appearance. I already have a career, a marriage and a family.

Nicola2876
11-08-2012, 10:42 AM
If I was born a genetic female I would have got married and had kids. Would've loved to be a stay at home Mum and looked after my family.

tammy.b
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
The USAF has female fighter pilots. But you can have almost as much fun flying float planes. At least if you enjoy the outdoors and getting places most other people can't go. =)

Beverley Sims
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Being a female film director would suit me.

MsRenee
11-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Not sure if Id want to born a woman. Just thinking abiut that monthly cycle would make my body shake. Im very happy now as I am,only thing I wish is I wouldnt have to shave as much lol.
Renee

biggirlsarah
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
I have thought about this on many occasions , and I have probably have three kids one of each , been divorced and probably a single mum , working too hard getting paid too little and struggling to make ends meet , because in my experience although we all want to be pampered princesses , with a wonderful dashing prince , a fantastic figure, perfect hair and makeup, it don't happen that way.

Karren H
11-08-2012, 10:54 AM
probably be under paid.... over worked and under appreciated!

Kate Simmons
11-08-2012, 10:55 AM
So true Sarah, regardless of who or what we are, we have to make our own happiness. BTW my avatar today is Joanie Collins in her heyday. I always thought she was easy on the eyes. The kind of woman I would like to be.:battingeyelashes::)

Alice Torn
11-08-2012, 10:56 AM
My sister is 65 and never married, nor had sex- a virgin yet. I would only want to be a woman, if i could be one about half the time, and be a guy the other half.

5150 Girl
11-08-2012, 10:58 AM
If I had been born into the correct body for my gender identity, I may have been a bit of a tom-boy, but I still would have loved my girly things to. As for a career choice, I did enjoy my time in the news, however, I may have been on the ohter side of the camera's lense. Although, I don't think I would be happy at the anchor desk, I'd be a feild reporter, and not one of those "Ill be in the nice climate controlled truck, and just jump out long enough to get my interview and do my stand-up and right back in".... No way! My @$$ would be right there in the grass along side my photog's!

LelaK
11-08-2012, 11:44 AM
If I were a young woman, I'd want most of the same things I want now. I'd want to do whatever I could to end stupid-ass wars and major corruption in govt, esp. ours, so we could have a decent world where everyone can have fun together. I swear, the human race is still a bunch of Neanderthal jackasses. It's disgusting, except for all the nice things that somehow manage to exist alongside all the crap.

Kate Simmons
11-08-2012, 11:49 AM
This world we are in this program we are experiencing is winding down Lela. Better things are in the offing my friend.:)

RitaCD
11-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I have often wondered what it would be like if I had been a woman. I think that I would have been just like my mom.

But then again I would not know what it would be like to be a CD.

Stacye Rose
11-08-2012, 12:01 PM
I would want to be a beautiful blonde with an extrordinarily high IQ.

Lorileah
11-08-2012, 12:01 PM
probably be under paid.... over worked and under appreciated!

Reality strikes

If I were a woman I would probably get up in the morning, shower, make coffee, read the paper, dress, go to work, go home and on Friday's and Saturday's go out to my favorite places. Pretty much what I do now.

In my fantasy world though work would be as receptionist for a world wide multi-faceted corporation where part of my job was PR at social gatherings where jet setters gather. My partner and I would travel the world on out vacations mostly to adult beach resorts and share a nice old farm in Connecticut where we would have several horses and dogs and cats.

This would assume of course I kept the same mindset I have. Never desired children, and I like partners in life but loose strings.

windycissy
11-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Great question: If I'd been born a woman, I would have been the right age to become a Pan Am stewardess when airlines were glamorous, how I'd have loved to put on my uniform with white gloves and nylon stockings and flirt with the passengers while I saw the world, until a cute copilot married me and we lived happily ever after...a girl can dream!

kellycan27
11-08-2012, 12:24 PM

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron? ( no offense blondies.. it was a joke) :heehee:

Debra Russell
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM

yes....and driving a red corvett.................Debra

docrobbysherry
11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
If I were a woman, I wouldn't have read your post, Kate. Or, written this reply!

Ericaxd
11-08-2012, 12:36 PM
...I could finally be myself full time.

Cynthia Anne
11-08-2012, 12:38 PM
If I were born female I would of married a crossdresser so I could still be a member here and visit all of the want-to-be's

Thera Home
11-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Ever ask yourself: "If I were a woman, what would I do?"

I would wish to be a man:D

Thera

P.S. Is that picture in your avatar a young Elizabeth Taylor? she's pretty:D

Janelle_C
11-08-2012, 12:40 PM
If I was born a woman I would love to raise a family, oh wait I did that. The big difference is I would love to have a baby and know what it feels like to have a life growing inside you, something that's a part of you.

kellycan27
11-08-2012, 12:52 PM

Thera

Keep dreaming.. stranger things have happened.... you never know. :heehee:

Stephanie47
11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
In this day and age there is nothing a man does that a woman cannot do with a few exceptions which are based strictly on required strength. And, those few exceptions are based on co-mingling of the sexes in the activities. I guess the question really comes down to "If you had the opportunity to do it over, what would you do differently?"

I will give credit where credit is richly deserved. That's the entire birth process and raising little ones.

Aside from the above I'll go with suzy and opt for fighter pilot, although with my track record I'd probably be in the Hanoi Hilton.

bomba
11-08-2012, 02:05 PM
if i were a woman i would be a big time ****. boob shirts mini skirts fishnets spike heals.i would go out on the town and pic up a guy or girl every nite.

Cheryl T
11-08-2012, 02:43 PM
For me, I'd be a teacher for a career (elementary school) and a wife and mother for my life. Guess I'm just a soccer mom at heart.

Karren H
11-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Reality strikes

If I were a woman I would probably get up in the morning, shower, make coffee, read the paper, dress, go to work, go home and on Friday's and Saturday's go out to my favorite places. Pretty much what I do now.

You mean no home remodeling? sign me up!

Kate Simmons
11-08-2012, 03:07 PM

Thera

P.S. Is that picture in your avatar a young Elizabeth Taylor? she's pretty:DClose Hon, It's a young Joanie Collins.:)

Lorileah
11-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Wouldn't that be an oxymoron? ( no offense blondies.. it was a joke) :heehee:

Um :thinking:...I don't get it:idontknow:

Now everyone look at Kelly, she is the ideal of what we would be. Mom, wife, smart, pretty....mean to blondes :heehee:

Veronnie2
11-09-2012, 08:55 AM
I most likely would have been barefoot and pregnant most of the time. Veronnie2

Kate Simmons
11-09-2012, 09:11 AM
I most likely would have been barefoot and pregnant most of the time. Veronnie2Nothing wrong with that at all Ronnie. I'm really a Mom at heart myself. :battingeyelashes::)

Ceri Anne
11-09-2012, 09:22 AM
If I were born a woman; I would be much the same as I am now, Geneticly, I think I would have had a fairly nice figure, and I would have pampered and used it to my advantage. I am sure I would have gotten married, to a sensitive man with an erotic sence of adventure. I would have been part tom boy, part ****, part beauty queen. In school, I would have just bleneded in. I've noticed in real life, the quiet girls were the ones who really developed into awsome women as they grew older, and I was quiet as a teen, even though I was the leader of my group of friends. For a job, if not married, I would have become a cruise director. Almost did that anyway, love to travel, and thinking of my next job being on cruise ships anyway.

I guess, I would be much the way I am, with really minor differences.

Ineke Vashon
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Femme fatale :devil: . There's more adventure in that.

In later years I might have become secretary of State - hang out with the inner circle :D.

Ineke

Sallee
11-09-2012, 10:09 AM
that is what I thought to I would be gay but a very lipstick type lesbian.

JennyLynn
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
If I wewe born a woman I would definitely be a lesbian or witha cd Just love the fem side!

JennyLynn
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Salley....you beat me to it girl!

missmars
02-07-2013, 12:31 PM
become pragnant

Farrah
02-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Yes. I thought to myself, if I were a woman would I want to dress up and look pretty, or would I still want to "crossdress"--wearing men clothes...

Kate Simmons
02-07-2013, 03:02 PM
As I previously mentioned, I would be the quintessential Mother and Grandmother.:battingeyelashes::)

Ellanore G.G.
02-07-2013, 03:04 PM
lol my DH said he would be dita von teese .:)

Alice Torn
02-07-2013, 03:08 PM
I really do not know. That is a tough one! Life would be different, having to reject men, rather than often being rejected by GG's. I think i would be rather suspicious of men, afraid of being raped, yet wanting to look pretty. I suppose i would be like most other women.

Tammy Nowakowski
02-07-2013, 03:28 PM
I was just thinking the same thing Alice
tammy

aalynn88
02-07-2013, 09:04 PM
If I was born a female I probably wouldn't appreciate it but since I was born male and enjoy CDing sooo much I wish I wish I wish I was a girl!! A young girl in her 20's so cheeky short shorts and mini-skirts would be more appropriate and thong panties would fit better.

sometimes_miss
02-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Had I been born female, I probably would have wound up as a nurse, or maybe even eventually a doctor if I didn't get married; marriage would have meant taking care of the kids, not pursuing a career.

Diane Edwards
02-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Chances are I would have followed either of my parents paths - my mother was a physician and my father a mathematician and engineer. One sister is an engineer (like me), another is a paramedic (also like me), and the third is a pilot (again, like me, though she is a commercial pilot and I am not). So would my professional life be any different if I'd been born female? Probably not, though I would likely would have had more children than I have now.

GroovyChristy
02-07-2013, 11:49 PM
If I were a GG, I imagine I would be doing the same things I'm doing now. College, pursuing a career related to my field of study (history), playing music, etc.

And I would be able to wear what I want in public.

missmars
02-10-2013, 12:41 PM
I bear many child.at least 7

BLUE ORCHID
02-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi Kate, If I were a woman I would probably have been a F to M Crossdresser.

ArleneRaquel
02-10-2013, 02:38 PM
I'd likely be a a U.S. History teacher in High School or Junior College.

Barbara Ella
02-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Most likely, because of societal norms at the time (60's) I would have been discouraged from entering the Engineering profession, and would not have gotten into the research end. Most likely outcome at that time, nurse or school teacher, most likely subject math - again, not common for a woman at the time. Never had a female math teacher.

Wonderful how times have changed.

Barbara

Rocker Chick
02-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Ever ask yourself: "If I were a woman, what would I do?"We get caught up in the glitz and glamour of it mostly being who we are but in a practical vein, what would you really like to do with your life as a woman? I don't have to think about it that much really.I'm an action adventuress. I'd have my own detective agency a la Honey West but also would want to be married and have a family.:battingeyelashes::)

I would be doing the same exact things I'm doing now.