PDA

View Full Version : met a girl who wanted to go get a pedicure with me.

luscious
11-08-2012, 05:38 PM
met a girl (GG) who wanted to go get a pedicure with me.I told her i would pay for hers.

I had known this girl some time but she did not recognize me while I was dressed in fem mode. I got some compliments,she was fascinated and I was talking to her about wanting to get my feet done but I would not dare to venture out. she said she would go with me an we could go together. I said OK but I have to go to school which is also my job and I will be coming back from the airport and i do not know what time exactly i will get back but we made a appoint for about 3:PM.

I did not have time to get dressed in female mode so I told her that we can just do this another day but she insisted doing going that day. she got to see me in male mode but she wanted me dressed as a girl so she was disappointed.

we also went to JT's STOCKROOM and viewed a bunch of adult toys and machines.
the next day I was so excited about having a GG friend to go shopping and get a beauty regiment done with I ventured out on my own to a few stores and was treated very well by on lookers. many women even complimented me on my clothing,shape and makeup but ONE PROBLEM i HAVE IS MY VOICE. I do not try to emulate a female with my voice but I was completely shaved and no signs of male mode besides the voice.

I have found that there are many GG women that like CD/TS/TG but they like you only in girl mode and they like you to have real breast and so far committed that you look feminine and can not go back to masculine mode easily. one reason women like talking to you is because you know about advanced beauty techniques i.e. such as the corset i was wearing help to define my waist and give me an hour glass figure.

now this women has gotten possessive and threatened me unless i see her again. I know that everytime I meet women when I am dressed that for many its like a fetish or and a fantasy or play world.
I really was enjoying going out with her but as soon as she made that threat I dd not want to have anything to do with her.

Cynthia Anne
11-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Just goes to show you when things seem too good to be true there proberly not! I woundn't worry 'bout the threats too much though, and just walk away! Good luck!

luscious
11-09-2012, 12:06 AM
I sure am glad that she does not have my real name.

she has a girl name I made up because I did not want to give her the girl name I always use.

I met another girl at the store that was thrilled about my attire. she was dropping so many hints.
I wonder what she looks like dressed up! she had to wear that tee shirt at the adult store.

I am going to talk to her more because I think she will be entertaining.

at OTHER ADULT STORE i JUST HAPPEN TO WALK IN DRESSED and they were having a TG film festival. crazy luck! never ever went out like that on my own except to some popular TS CLUBS around Hollywood and just hanging out with some TS friends.