PDA

View Full Version : first time in 2 months

StaceyXOXOX
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Well I finally got a day off to myself today, first time in two months. It's the first time I get to dress in some new clothes I've bought and the first wig I've ever bought. It's just a cheap Halloween wig, but it's my first step. and wow I've got about 4 hours to myself and it feels great. even tho I'm just laying around in some jeans and a sweater right now, I'm free at last. hoping to get some courage to go for a drive around the neighborhood later.

kimdl93
11-09-2012, 11:47 AM
every day dressed is a good day. enjoy yourself, Stacey!

~Joanne~
11-09-2012, 11:49 AM
A cheap wig is better than no wig. Everyone starts somewhere :) Enjoy your day and hopefully you get the chance, or courage, to go for the drive :)

Kate Simmons
11-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Sounds good to me Hon. Hell, I remember in my early teens feeling good just to wrap a towel around myself and rolling my socks up to make boobs. it is what we make it really.:)

Cheryl T
11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
As the saying goes..."Even a bad day dressed is better than a good day at work"...

Ashley Lyn
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
I did a short drive the other day.. such fun!
I like the boobs made out of rolled up socks mentioned by Kate.. Sounds very familiar!!
I often fantasized that one day I would wake up in the morning with real boobs..
I started with a cheap wig.. we all do! Have a GREAT day!!