PDA

View Full Version : Charity Cd'ing

anastasiaprincess
11-09-2012, 07:56 PM
So at work today i found out that they are planning a day where all the guys come into work dressed as girls and the girls come in dressed as boys to raise money for Cancer Research UK lol How cool is that ? We pay £2.00 and dress up:)
I'm a bit worried tho as in my full ensemble i make a pretty convincing girl and am thinking that my work mates would notice i have had some practice lol

STACY B
11-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Hope you have an easy job ,,, Might be tough in a dress an shovel ,,,LOL,,, Hell just do it ,,Ya only live once ,,,Someone just might fall in love with you ,,,LOL,,,

Angela Campbell
11-09-2012, 08:01 PM
I contribute to charity with my cd'ing everytime I shop at the goodwill store!

Then if you look too good compared to the other guys who participate then they will wonder. BUT...they will not know! LOL

Daisy41
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Honestly, pay your dues and have a blast! If anybody tries to start anything play it off with confidence that you simply rock at everything you do!

anastasiaprincess
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Hope you have an easy job ,,, Might be tough in a dress an shovel ,,,LOL,,, Hell just do it ,,Ya only live once ,,,Someone just might fall in love with you ,,,LOL,,,

Ha ha @ shovel lol I have an office job sitting at a computer all day so should be ok :) :)

Honestly, pay your dues and have a blast! If anybody tries to start anything play it off with confidence that you simply rock at everything you do!

Really love that comment !!! Thanks Daisy :)

I contribute to charity with my cd'ing everytime I shop at the goodwill store!

Then if you look too good compared to the other guys who participate then they will wonder. BUT...they will not know! LOL

Very true almostalady :)

Angela Campbell
11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
If it was me...I would try to knock em out! Yeah I would dress for them. I can only dream

NicoleScott
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm a bit worried tho as in my full ensemble i make a pretty convincing girl and am thinking that my work mates would notice i have had some practice lol

If that happens, just explain that when you do something, you like to do it the best you can.

STACY B
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
I swear I would grab my Highest heels an shortest dress an wear all the stuff that I can't really wear out in public ,,, If nothing else just get it out of your system for awhile an be able to say HEY I DID MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,,,, You might get surprised ???

anastasiaprincess
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
If that happens, just explain that when you do something, you like to do it the best you can.

Yeah you are right i'm just gonna go for it and look as hot as i can !! Thanks for the support :)

I swear I would grab my Highest heels an shortest dress an wear all the stuff that I can't really wear out in public ,,, If nothing else just get it out of your system for awhile an be able to say HEY I DID MY WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,,,, You might get surprised ???

Awesome comment Stacy it is an opportunity not to be missed isn't it

rolling7z
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
that sounds awesome!! have a blast and ROCK IT!

anastasiaprincess
11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Ha Ha I just got a text from one of my best female friends from work ! She want's to borrow some of my guy clothes as we are both about a size UK 10 lol

Tara D. Rose
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Yes, I say do it all the way, after all, that is what is supposed to be done by the fellows there. If i had that kind of opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. So do it the best you can. And I suggest that you wear that white dress that you showed us in your previous thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?181902-New-dress-!-Seen-it-in-New-look-and-couldn-t-resist-D&highlight=.

let us know how it all went when you get home.

STACY B
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes, I say do it all the way, after all, that is what is supposed to be done by the fellows there. If i had that kind of opportunity, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. So do it the best you can. And I suggest that you wear that white dress that you showed us in your previous thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?181902-New-dress-!-Seen-it-in-New-look-and-couldn-t-resist-D&highlight=.

Jesus ,,, That dress is the BOMB ,,, I love it ,,, Now that is SEXY ,,,, That's what I was talking about ,,,,If ya gonna Pull the Trigger ,,,Pull it ,,,LOL,,,

anastasiaprincess
11-09-2012, 08:27 PM

OMG that's so spooky i was planning on the white dress !!! :)

Jesus ,,, That dress is the BOMB ,,, I love it ,,, Now that is SEXY ,,,, That's what I was talking about ,,,,If ya gonna Pull the Trigger ,,,Pull it ,,,LOL,,,
Aww thank you i'm deffo gonna do it you girls have really boosted my confidence thank you :)

One thing tho !! How do i explain having stunning heels that fit my UK size 9 feet ??? My GF and myself are similar in dress size so i could explain that but its clear as day that her feet are much smaller lol

STACY B
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Hell ya can't go barefoot ,,,Just say you went out an bought them ,,,Make a big deal outta how hard it was to find them ,,, An say they are really easier to walk in than I thought !! LOL,,,

Daisy41
11-09-2012, 08:50 PM
One thing tho !! How do i explain having stunning heels that fit my UK size 9 feet ??? My GF and myself are similar in dress size so i could explain that but its clear as day that her feet are much smaller lol

Pfffft, I had the girls at my job ask me if I actually bought my shoes. They thought it was strange that they actually FIT. I just said "of course I bought my shoes, how many girls do you know have feet my size I can fit in?"

anastasiaprincess
11-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Hell ya can't go barefoot ,,,Just say you went out an bought them ,,,Make a big deal outta how hard it was to find them ,,, An say they are really easier to walk in than I thought !! LOL,,,

Ha Ha you have an answer for everything Stacey lol thanks sweetie :)))

Pfffft, I had the girls at my job ask me if I actually bought my shoes. They thought it was strange that they actually FIT. I just said "of course I bought my shoes, how many girls do you know have feet my size I can fit in?"

Lol myself and my gf can share clothes but shoes just don't work for us damn my big feet lol ))))

Tiffany Grace
11-09-2012, 09:11 PM
does not get better than that

STACY B
11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Ha Ha you have an answer for everything Stacey lol thanks sweetie :)))

Ask around ,,Don't get me started ,,,LOL,,,, Just tell um just enough to get by ,,, Basic answers ,,, Never know they might want some fashion advice ,,,

lingerieLiz
11-09-2012, 09:30 PM
The big question is how would your fellow workers treat you if they decided you were a crossdresser. It sounds great and fun and I've been in situations where it was cool and another where if suspected I would be ostracized. The second one I purposely made it a joke outfit. The other, I went all the way and it was fun, a blast and I was out. I went as a guy's date and made a couple new gg friends who thought I was a real gg at first.

The options are yours.

dragdoll
11-09-2012, 09:57 PM

I just bought a pair of heels like that at a thrift store for really cheap. If anyone bugs you about it just say you got them at a second hand store for next to nothing.

Beverley Sims
11-09-2012, 11:01 PM
I would pay 10 pounds to have that opportunity.
Forget about looking good, just shoot them between the eyes, look absolutely stunning and confuse the hell out of them.
Over the top does work as they then assume you have had a lot of help from others.
If you see someone more stunning than you are, get together in a corner and swap beauty tips. :)

AmandaM
11-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Oh geez, I double dog dare you to wear that to work. And we want proof! Bring pix!

TiffanyGreene
11-10-2012, 12:26 AM
Uh oh, someone threw out the "double dog dare", now you don't have a choice, you HAVE to do it! I would love to have an opportunity like that! Have fun

Vanessa Amber420
11-10-2012, 01:11 AM
You are so lucky to be able to dress at work for the day

joanna marie
11-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Just tell them that you never do anything half way,with you its all or nothing

AmyGaleRT
11-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Oh, if only they had something like this at my office...I would go "full Amy" and knock them dead! :D

- Amy

Vanessa Storrs
11-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Let's see, if you give them one pound you can dress pretty for a day can you give them ten and dress all week?

reb.femme
11-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Have they got any IT vacancies? :)

Leslie Langford
11-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Don't worry what the men will think - they're generally clueless about such things, will maybe make a wise-@ss comment, and then move on.

The GG's will most likely figure out very quickly that something is up, but odds are, they will also be intrigued and want to know more. Unless you look too good and trigger some feelings of jealousy, you're likely going to accumulate a few new admirers in the process who will start to look at you in a whole new light going forward.

Who knows? - you might even end up with one of more BFFs and shopping buddies out of this experience and start to trade fashion and make up tips with them. Some GG's are very supportive of us given half a chance, and as long as they are not intimidated by our crossdressing. It's often a different story for wives and SO's as amply demonstrated on this forum, as our crossdressing often strikes too close to home for comfort.

jjjjohanne
11-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Decide what you want them to know, and then dress accordingly. I never wear makeup. That helps people think that I am not serious about it. When I dress "in a costume" as a girl around people who know me (it doesn't happen often), I intentionally walk poorly in my cheap PayLess shoes.

kimdl93
11-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Don't worry about looking well practiced, just put your best effort into it and if someone asks, just say you had some help.

NicoleScott
11-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Something for the suggestion box:

Why support this charity just one day? Let's show our continuing support and make this an every day event.

Dragster
11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
OMG that's so spooky i was planning on the white dress !!! :)

You can't go in THAT white dress, it's totally indecent!

Why don't you ask to borrow something gorgeous from the girl who want's to borrow some of your clothes; you said she was your size. Who knows, you might get to go through her wardrobe trying lots of things on; now there would be a day to remember.

Tony