PDA

View Full Version : First time out (sort of)

AlyssaS
11-09-2012, 09:24 PM
So yesterday was my first time out in public mostly en femme. I was on the Amtrak train from Baltimore to Boston. My plan was to go fully en femme with hair extensions, makeup, and a skirt, but I was in Baltimore for a conference and unfortunately, it wasn't walkable from the hotel to the train station due to lack of sidewalks on a major road along the way, and I wasn't comfortable yet calling a taxi en femme.

Anyway, I wore a women's turtleneck, women's bootcut jeans, and women's low heel boots with small breast forms. Pretty sure that people knew I was a guy when I had to interact with them, but no one laughed or made life difficult. I got off the train in Boston, walked down to the station, out to the street and a couple of blocks to where I parked my car.

I wish I had the courage to do the full experience, but it'll come in time I'm sure. The only other times I went 'out' at all was walking around the block back when I was single. I'm not sure when I'll get another chance to try it out (my wife is fine with me wearing panties and feminine pajamas, but not with me 'presenting' as a woman, so no makeup, breast forms, dresses/skirts, at least not right now.

Daisy41
11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
The only way you'll know if they knew you were a guy is to either ask or to speak out in your normal voice. No amount of passing will change fear and your own perception. All in all it sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Maybe you can talk with your wife about exploring your experiences rather than having to do it under cover, even if she never has to see it.

Jana
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM
As they say... baby steps! We all start slow and pick up experience and confidence, so congrats!

AlyssaS
11-09-2012, 09:30 PM
The only way you'll know if they knew you were a guy is to either ask or to speak out in your normal voice. No amount of passing will change fear and your own perception. All in all it sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Maybe you can talk with your wife about exploring your experiences rather than having to do it under cover, even if she never has to see it.

It's not undercover, sorry if I left that impression. She occassionally washes/folds the clothes I do wear when I go out, and they are right in our shared closet. She's not comfortable seeing me that way, and I can respect that.

Beverley Sims
11-09-2012, 11:07 PM
If you take it slowly and do not push the envelope too quickly, it should all happen in time.

linda allen
11-10-2012, 09:18 AM
We all start somewhere, somehow, and this was your start. Next time you can go do a little more. Eventually, you'll take it as far as you want to.