PDA

View Full Version : Bi-gender?

CaraDawson
11-10-2012, 04:06 AM
I think I'm Bi-gender...

AmyGaleRT
11-10-2012, 04:20 AM
It may be that you're like me; I believe that part of my soul is female. "Amy" and my male self are two yet one, joined together, part of each other. But the Amy side has been enjoying being expressed more often recently...

- Amy

CaraDawson
11-10-2012, 04:25 AM
Yeah that's not far off from me.

xdressed
11-10-2012, 09:54 AM
I think quite a lot of us fall into the bi-gender category, it sums up crossdressing in general quite well.

Jenny Doolittle
11-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Bi-Gendered is the term I prefer also. I feel I am certainly more then a Crossdresser, but I enjoy both sides of who I am as a person.

I Am Paula
11-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Barring genetic anomolies, there are two sexes. There are an infinite amount of genders, and you can be any or all, seperately, or together.-Celeste

sonna
11-10-2012, 11:33 AM
lol.........dont we all

Cassandra Lynn
11-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Barring genetic anomolies, there are two sexes. There are an infinite amount of genders, and you can be any or all, seperately, or together.-Celeste

BINGO........well said Celeste.

And thanx Cara. Yes Bi-Gender is a good way to put it.
Dual Gender is another good descriptor as Reine likes to point out on occasion.

Not to venture to far off the thread topic but i was very pleasantly surprised a couple days ago.
I was filing out yet another application for work (or more precisely, registering at a placement agency) and when i came to the dreaded question of which "gender" i am *(see sidenote), i was presented with male, female, and undecided.

I proudly and happily checked the undecided box too.

* for you newbies, be aware that sex and gender are indeed different terms with different definitions.
In fact if you are not aware...please take the time to wikipedia the two terms.
I am always surprised how many folks don't know this, as my new GF found out whilst i was coming out to her.

NathalieX66
11-10-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm bi-gender.
My quest in life is to be as gender ambiguous as possible, so i can flip between either gender.

Jilmac
11-10-2012, 06:29 PM
I believe in some ways we are all bi gender, some of us just express our femme side better than others.

brenne
11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm probably bi-gender too - I don't feel like a "woman trapped in a man's body"; I like being in "dude mode" at times :shades: but lately I do the Brenne thang whenever I can :doll:

CaraDawson
11-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Some days I do feel like a "woman trapped in a man's body" on other days I'm one of the guys and sometime I'm somewhere in the middle.

Angela Campbell
11-11-2012, 08:13 AM
I do fall into the woman trapped in a mans body description. I have always felt female even when in male mode. I feel like I am an actress playing a role of a man and then feel more natural when made up as a woman. Dual gendered...Bi Gendered? I don't know but I am not normal gendered.

Beverley Sims
11-11-2012, 08:52 AM
I got a note from Sandra, one of the moderators for having a go at your spelling. That is a big no no on the forum.
I was trying to work out big ender I was thinking you had a large rear or something. :)
Silly me, :) it is amazing what a hyphen will do to a thread.
I like your term bi-gender and no, I do not think I am bi-gendered.
Anyway Cara welcome to the fray, I look forward to reading more of your thoughts..

jjjjohanne
11-13-2012, 06:51 AM
I too was rebuked by Sandra for saying when I saw "bigender" that I initially interpreted it to say "big-ender" such as in Gulliver's travels or in Software engineering.

I want to be clear that I did not write my post in a mean spirit. I was merely amused at my initial mistake and decided to share. I meant you no harm.