PDA

View Full Version : Breasts?

suzy1
11-10-2012, 04:06 AM
I have never used breast forms myself because I like the feel of my natural breasts.
O.K. they are triple A size…… actually they are even smaller than that!:eek:

But I have always found women with small breasts very beautiful so I am very happy with my breasts.

Am I unusual here?

Beverley Sims
11-10-2012, 05:26 AM
Suzy,
You are a bit unlike a lot of your sisters in the UK.
They all seem to like big breasts.
I have found small breasts make me look more attractive when wearing certain tops.
Sometimes just enough to let a necklace dangle over the top of a jumper and give depth.
I do change mine around though.

Sara Jessica
11-10-2012, 07:13 AM
I don't think there's anything unusual from your preference. While I like my usual C-cup forms, I have been experimenting lately with A-cup bras with some very modest silicone inserts, both with my usual 36 band and also 34 in an effort to create that cleavage look. The results are kind of neat so while I can totally see where you are coming from, I can't see myself abandoning my C's any time soon.

kimdl93
11-10-2012, 07:40 AM
It's really a matter of personal taste. .but also stature. Your so slim that C cups would look absurd. Slim women generally are less generously endowed. You look great just as you are.

Lucy Lou
11-10-2012, 08:04 AM
I am looking into breast forms, and will make some from the ideas I have got from here. I personally like the idea and the look of wearing some kind of forms as they file out the dresses better and makes me feel even more girly. One day i will get some proper silicon breasts but for now i will improvise. Lucy

Angela Campbell
11-10-2012, 09:01 AM
I have always been attracted to women with smaller breasts. I am too big right now for anything less than c cups but when I lose a bit more I will go for a b cup.

I Am Paula
11-10-2012, 10:19 AM
My humble opinion is that people see what they want to see. If you are attempting to present female in public, you need body size appropriate breasts, because in the 1/100 of a second it takes observers to form a opinion about you, they see breasts, and the mind says 'female'. Yes, alot of GG's have little or no breasts, but you notice them right away, don't you? We can each present any way we choose, if you're happy with your figure, go for it!-Celeste

Ceri Anne
11-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I enjoy my c cup forms in most of my outfits, but I do ocassionally like to go natural and I have A+ breasts with very pointy nipples for just the right effect with a linky low cut dress. I do like the feel of a nice soft bra with my forms though.

Danielle_cder
11-10-2012, 11:00 AM
I don't know if I should comment here... I love big breasts. IMHO you should do exactly what your brain and heart feel. If you like small ones that is awesome, medium ones awesome, big that too is awesome

Sheren Kelly
11-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Suzy,
I'm in the camp of liking natural proportions. I prefer women who look healthy and fit.
I see a lot of our friends who seem to go overboard in presenting breasts that are larger than usual, and in my opinion, that only serves to highlight them more than if they had no form at all. Like Sarah, I use B-Cups generally, but have been experimenting with going much smaller. My ultimate goal is to be as natural in my femininity as my body can take me, so I am driving to be a minimalist.

sissystephanie
11-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Although I have natural 40 B's, I usually wear a 38 B to obtain more cleavage. And because I do like to have a smaller bosum!! I think it looks more feminine!

Yvonne York
11-10-2012, 11:39 AM
I never use forms as I have nice natural B cups. Although I would like bigger, I would rather be a natral girl, and respect any of us who are content with what nature has given us. Anyway, bras feel much nicer close to my skin :-)

flatlander_48
11-10-2012, 11:49 AM
There usually isn't any rhyme or reason to what we find attractive. Chances are that it is some association from the distant past. In today's circumstances, it is just an "IS". In other words, that's how it IS. Not right, wrong or indifferent; just an IS...

Nikki A.
11-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Being a bigger girl I think anything less than a D looks a bit small on me. In that I don't own forms, other than silicone cutlets and I can fill a 40 b/c cup with what I have. I use the cutlets for a little fullness & to create a bit more cleavage and am happy with that.
I'm got just enough to present as female and yet be able to still be comfortable as a male. I just can't usually wear a bra in drab in that it gives me a little too much shape and projection.

docrobbysherry
11-10-2012, 01:55 PM
I prefer D's on Sherry.

I used to like those on my dates, too. But, because I'm dating 50's+ y/o women now, I prefer them to be size B or C max. Those big D's that used to look up at u when they were young? Now, r rather likely to point straight down!

Jane G
11-10-2012, 02:18 PM
One of the few small advantages a CD has, is being able to choose. As you can guess I love my home made forms. I have two different sizes no real idea what they equate too. They are the size I like.

IngeInCO
11-10-2012, 02:19 PM
I have never used breast forms myself because I like the feel of my natural breasts.
O.K. they are triple A size…… actually they are even smaller than that!:eek:

But I have always found women with small breasts very beautiful so I am very happy with my breasts.

Am I unusual here?

Not at all, I think small breasts are so sexy. Definitely my preference.

Tracii G
11-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I have days where I use a B up bra and inserts.Love my C's too.

MichelleTea
11-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Not a 'breast' person, more of a legs person. I do have forms in B-cup, but seldom wear them.

Brianna612
11-10-2012, 04:26 PM
B's to C's on me the bigger the better on her. I feel out of place with big breast.

Marlana
11-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I love my D's. But I am a big person so it fits with my frame.

Jilmac
11-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I grew up in a family of large breasted siblings (five sisters total) and only one brother, so big boobs are sort of normal for me and I would feel uncomfortable in anything smaller than a C cup.

brenne
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Work with what you got, honey. My best advice.

prescilla
11-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm very slim so large breasts look absurd on me. I have never considered breast forms, I just use a little padding.
Prescilla

Diversity
11-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi Suzy,
I am of the same mind as you, however I do use some help with padded bras, demi and shelf bras with silicone inserts, and shapewear from time to time. The type of bra used is dependent upon the blouse or dress I am going to wear.
Di

STACY B
11-10-2012, 07:41 PM
I have days where I use a B up bra and inserts.Love my C's too.

An I also love your C's ,,,LOL,,,,, Meowwwwwwwwwwwww

Candice Mae
11-10-2012, 08:53 PM

wilt575
11-10-2012, 10:43 PM
I don't know if I should comment here... I love big breasts. IMHO you should do exactly what your brain and heart feel. If you like small ones that is awesome, medium ones awesome, big that too is awesome

Like you Danielle I like'em big, but am of the body size appropriate (in proportion) school also. Don't want to look out of balance but like Suy1 I want the feel of natural breasts or as close as possiable. So that is why I let it up the Dr. as to size when she did my implants, came out between B and C, not over or under sized very natural proportion.

AmyGaleRT
11-10-2012, 11:09 PM
I use C cup bras and forms, because I wanted something that would appear womanly without being excessive. My fiancee is a little smug that this is one area she has the edge over me, as she has natural DD breasts. :D

But when I'm just "casual Amy" around the house, I can skip the bra and forms. Sometimes I wear them anyway, though, just for practice.

- Amy

LilSissyStevie
11-11-2012, 12:45 AM
I agree with you 100%. I only use forms when it's necessary to fill out the clothes.

MssHyde
11-11-2012, 01:36 AM
I use glue on forms with a bra and a push up device.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af73/xHDrider/11-4-12084.jpg

I like the feel of the breast forms.

Angela Campbell
11-11-2012, 08:07 AM
What push up device do you use? Looks good.

Wendi_cd
11-11-2012, 11:13 AM
I'll take Jennifer Love Hewitt over Paris Hilton any day of the week (and twice on sundays. :) ).
Jlove is only 5'2/115 lbs, but she looks just right to me. I'll keep my C forms.

wilt575
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
I use glue on forms with a bra and a push up device.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af73/xHDrider/11-4-12084.jpg

I like the feel of the breast forms.

Yeah but implants give you the real life feel love mine. Btw your picture looks great and natural.

Laura28
11-11-2012, 05:41 PM
I am blessed i guess, i have had breast all my life even young i had Gynomastia (spelling). I am currently a 38 C and fill a bra nicely, i would like to loose some weight so they would show better. I do sometimes use the silcon inserts in my bra for a little profile.

Eryn
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm with the "small is beautiful" group with 38Bs Just enough to fill out my clothes and give me a feminine cue, but not enough to cause males whiplash while I walk by.

Leah Lynn
11-11-2012, 09:42 PM
I grew my own set of B's. I like 'em.

AllyCDTV
11-11-2012, 10:54 PM
I love breasts, all kinds of breasts. I've tried a pretty wide range of sizes from my natural A cups through B's with small inserts, D's with large inserts and I also have a set of "bib" style which clock in at a whopping G. I actually prefer the feeling of just being in my natural A's but the D's sure fill out a top nicely. The great thing about the bib style ones is that with the right wig and jewelry, I can get pretty risque with them. And G's sure do attract attention. Nothing can beat A's though when I want to blend in.

linda allen
11-12-2012, 09:52 AM
I won't bother with the story of how I got to that point, but when I suggested to my wife that I should get a pair of breast forms, her response was "Just don't get bigger ones than mine." (with a smile on her face).

Well, she's a 42 DDD so I got what amount to 44 C. It works out that we can wear the same blouse size in most blouses. Larger would have felt nice, but I wanted to try to stay in proportion and without womanly hips, large breasts look out of proportion.

suzy1
11-12-2012, 10:20 AM
I grew my own set of B's. I like 'em.

This sounds more like a gardening thread now!
What fertilizer did you use and did you need to water them much?

Only joking Leah:heehee:

Angela Campbell
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I have C cup forms on top of my already B cups. I think they look proportional to my body.

sweetjessica
11-12-2012, 11:57 AM
I recently got breast forms. I guess the best that go with me are 38B

Renee
11-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I have size c breast forms and use them most of the time. I agree with the rest of you that when it comes to breast size it is best to be in proportion to your body, especially if you are going out. However I also agree that there is no feeling like the feeliong of wearing a sexy lacy bra without forms. I sometimes use my cleavage creator that Amy from Glamour Boutique suggested for me. It gives my excellent cleavage and allows the breasts to move so I feel the material move against my breasts. Nothing like that feeling. Here is a link to some pics with me wearing it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/9728093@N07/sets/72157600675295350/. not sure if the link still works

MssHyde
11-12-2012, 03:53 PM
What push up device do you use? Looks good.

I bought a uplift for under the breasts on eBay, it works good under my corset.

Yeah but implants give you the real life feel love mine. Btw your picture looks great and natural.

Thank you! I don't smile enough, but it looks better when I do. (implants along with 40,000 dollars worth of other nip and tucks would be great)

BLUE ORCHID
11-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi Suzy, I'm 6' 215# I have a couple sets of forms and I can go from a
42C all the way to a 46DD depending on my mood and style of fashion.

lingerieLiz
11-12-2012, 11:07 PM
I'm happy with my natural C cup. I'm a 36C but wear the sister size 38B most of the time, but even 38Cs fit well. 38Bs don't project as much in drab. I do use the silicon chiclets from time to time if I want to show extra clevage. I've worn 36Cs since the 60s. I've tried forms from time to time. Went with some Ds and they were fine, but size has never mattered. Ironically my wife is fully endowed as well as our daughters. My sister-in-law wears the same sizes which has come in handy for both of us on occasion. She thinks it bad that her BIL is as well endowed.

bobbimo
11-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Suzy!
I can tell you that the first time you put on breast forms and walk up or down a set of stairs, you will be amazed and will never take them off again!
I dont wear big forms, as I like the look of and feel of breasts, but dont want to have them bend me over for their weight.
I do like wearing an A cup bra and those NuBra, silicone things that stick to you. Its just enough, with a push up bra, to give my top a shape and make me feel femme and happy.
Bobbi

linda allen
11-13-2012, 09:02 AM
....... I can tell you that the first time you put on breast forms and walk up or down a set of stairs, you will be amazed and will never take them off again!......

Better than that, find a cobblestone street in the historic part of town or even a bumpy road that needs repair and drive over it. :heehee:

suzy1
11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi Suzy!
I can tell you that the first time you put on breast forms and walk up or down a set of stairs, you will be amazed and will never take them off again!
Bobbi

I appreciate your comment Bobbi but you really don’t know Suzy.
Been there, done that. I love the real thing even if they are on the small size.:heehee:

This was what this thread was all about.:strugglin

cyndigurl45
11-13-2012, 02:41 PM
That's odd most women with small breast want bigger and women with huge breast want smaller LOL I'm just very happy that mine are FINALLY in the Tanner 4 range having been 3's forever I thought well that's what I'm gonna have I actually started looking into a BA but now I'm very happy some of my bra's are B cup but as I try on and buy new one's a C cup is much more comfortable :-)

missmars
02-06-2013, 11:34 AM
No. I didnt tried breast form by same reason.

Maria S
02-06-2013, 11:55 AM
I could possibly get away with my man boobs and a bra but I do like having a bit of shape to my figure. Nothing over board just a C cup breast form. After all the time, money and effort we put into looking as good as we do it would seem a shame to not go the full monty.

Don't let the ship sink for a penny of tar!

Maria

Kate Simmons
02-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Actually Suzy I typically use BF's but have decided to not this summer when wearing tank tops, swim suits and rompers with elasticized tops. We'll see what happens but I think it will be just fine.:)