PDA

View Full Version : Totally Girly

stefanie
11-10-2012, 06:06 AM
I definitely am becoming super girly. Today I was in an airport and literally staring at the way women dress and how I would look... Totally envious.

I even recognized brands of shoes and heels which totally gives me away.

Somehow I think other women know I am looking at them and not from lust but from a 'OMG love what you are wearing'

On top of that, As I live in California and it has been warm here this past week, i have been lying out in my thong bikini. Yes, totally marked as a girl now and just love the girly tan lines. I feel sexy. Amazing.

secretgurly
11-10-2012, 06:40 AM
I guess it's what comes naturally to us ;)
X

Beverley Sims
11-10-2012, 07:49 AM
I prefer to wear a sundress and big sunnies when fashion watching.
Summer on Los Angeles beaches is murder for me.
I tend to get the tan lines that prevent me being anything other than a girl.
Tough. :)

SusanCACD
11-10-2012, 08:00 AM
The best I can do for tan lines is pull my high cut waist guy swimming trunks up and fold over the top. I only have an apartment roof to sun bath and I have gotten quite a few weird looks. I tried tanning beds but they just don't seem to work as well. Oh, and hi Stefanie, I am a bay area girl also, Concord actually.

Suzan

elizabeth_sonya
11-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Stefanie, I understand your ultra girly feelings. I too look with envy at girly women and there clothes and sexy shoes, the way they move. It takes my breath away and I want to transform into exactly how they look. I want to shop all day for dresses, pumps, lingerie and accessories. I want to walk around and feel peoples eyes as they drool at my look with their jaws dropped at how sexy and feminine I am. Whew!!!

Rachel M
11-10-2012, 10:09 AM
i am always looking at women and their fashion, style choice, wondering how I would look in this an that outfit. A couple of my coworkers even commented to me on how im very observant of their subtle changes like nail colors, hair cuts, and shoes. I have to catch myself at times not to engage in some of the girly girl fashion talks.

I Am Paula
11-10-2012, 10:11 AM
My doctor has seen my tan lines, my wife sees them every day. Other than that, who's going to see them? -Celeste

Jenny Doolittle
11-10-2012, 10:16 AM
I understand exactly what you are saying Stephanie, I love engaging in conversation with women about their fashions, it is so fun to allow them to see that you know so much more then a "guy" should know about women's fashions! Giggles, the perceptive ones always know your secret.

MsRenee
11-10-2012, 11:20 AM
You always hear he sound of heels on the sidewalk and you know you just have to see wat style shes wearing cause I always wanna see.
Renee

stefanie
11-10-2012, 12:39 PM
In a recent meeting I was at, I couldn't help looking at this one very sexy lady (gangnam style lol) vice president. She was just so put together... Everytime i see her... Perfect makeup and color. I almost want to ask her about it. Her highlighted her hair framing her face... OOTD of course and just presentation. While i think she is drop dead gorgeous quite frankly I am
Much more enthralled with her presence and just want to be her. Was one tough meeting to sit through. Once before I had complimented her in something that I am sure no other guy would have noticed... Like her shoes! Just love shoes.

Sometimes I wonder what a non tg guy thinks about as for sure he is not thinking what I am seeing. I feel dodo lucky to be able to see both sides of our world.

Jane G
11-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Sometimes I wonder what a non tg guy thinks about as for sure he is not thinking what I am seeing. I feel dodo lucky to be able to see both sides of our world.

Part of what makes us who we are. Isn't life wonderful some times.:heehee:

MaryAnn40c
11-10-2012, 02:35 PM
I too am laying on my deck but in my winter clothes..yea I slipped on ice and onto my back....lol

AmyGaleRT
11-11-2012, 12:48 AM
In a recent meeting I was at, I couldn't help looking at this one very sexy lady (gangnam style lol) vice president. She was just so put together...

That sounds like me, a bit! Recently at work, I spent some time at the desk of a lady in a different department, trying to resolve a problem. I looked at her, and saw she was wearing a skirt, blouse, and cardigan. I started trying to examine other details of how she was dressed: What shoes? (Flats.) What jewelry? (Very little.) How did she do her face? (Lightly, if at all.) I was trying to gain more insight into how GGs put outfits and looks together.

The next day, she came up to visit my desk to discuss the problem further...in a dress and cardigan. More mental note-taking! :)

- Amy

mike~the~islandman
11-11-2012, 01:19 AM
I love behaving girly. When not CDing, I tend to dress rather girly, too (or "metrosexual" as my friends call me). I'm not bothered by people who think its weird or "not normal."

MssHyde
11-11-2012, 01:39 AM
I always see a girl or woman, that makes me wish I was them, even for a while.

NathalieX66
11-11-2012, 02:32 AM
All par for the course for being a crossdresser, or transgender.

Peace & love you all....keep doing what you do. You are you. :rose2: