PDA

View Full Version : Wore womens pants to a party.

UNDERDRESSER
11-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Got a last minute invite to a party, the only pants I had with me to wear were a pair of "technical" pants that I'd bought mostly because the womens pants were about a quarter the price of the mens. ( clearance sale ) they fit me better than the mens, though a little revealing on the butt. ( I like this ) To rub it in, my GF was wearing the identical pant. Other than the "snug" fit, they don't have a fly, just a smooth front panel, this was partly obscured by the shirt, but anyone who had looked with anything more than a casual glance would have seen this. I saw absolutely zero indication that anyone noticed, and certainly nobody said a word.

Cynthia Anne
11-10-2012, 10:53 PM
I think most people don't look that close and those who do notice just don't think it's a big deal! Myself I don't own any male pants!

Lvjim
11-10-2012, 10:54 PM
I wear womens pants or jeans all the time
Only a real flaired leg gets a noticeable look

Beverley Sims
11-10-2012, 11:52 PM
People may notice if you wear a skirt and don't shave. :)

Mollyanne
11-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Got a last minute invite to a party, the only pants I had with me to wear were a pair of "technical" pants that I'd bought mostly because the womens pants were about a quarter the price of the mens. ( clearance sale ) they fit me better than the mens, though a little revealing on the butt. ( I like this ) To rub it in, my GF was wearing the identical pant. Other than the "snug" fit, they don't have a fly, just a smooth front panel, this was partly obscured by the shirt, but anyone who had looked with anything more than a casual glance would have seen this. I saw absolutely zero indication that anyone noticed, and certainly nobody said a word.

Just goes to show ya', that nobody REALLY notices!!!!!!

Molly

NatashaCD
11-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Just goes to show ya', that nobody REALLY notices!!!!!!

Molly

Unless of course they are a CD too :D

RADER
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
I have been wearing woman's jeans for 3 years. I get them from Woman With-In. 5 Pocket flair
leg and stretch, they feel and fit better than men's jeans; and cheaper too, I do not have to
pay extra for hemming, about $ 5.00 savings as the regular comes At a 31" leg length.
My wife says they look great on me, and nobody has ever said anything about it to me.
Rader

juliew
11-13-2012, 12:40 PM
I just wear what ever fits! A sign of getting old and not giving a d***.