PDA

View Full Version : A compelling read

lavistaa62
11-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Whether it's my perspective or reality, I have never had much insight into the plight of FTM, this article (http://www.avoiceformen.com/misandry/chivalry/from-woman-to-man-to-red-pill/?utm_source=dlvr.it&%20utm_medium=twitter) was one of the few I've read which gave me a new level of appreciation for what they experience.

mistunderstood
11-11-2012, 02:27 PM
That was a very good article. He is right about men having no were to go in a crises. Where I live if you are male and have a child you can not go to the homeless shelter. If you do you will have to give up your child to children services then you can stay at the shelter,if there is room. If you want your child back you have to prove you can afford it first.
What I struggle with is having 2 genders in my head. I know I should have been born male but I have all the things from being female in my head to and it is a fight sometimes to balance them.

sandra-leigh
11-11-2012, 03:44 PM
A lot of the comments are angry and perhaps overreaching. For example,

How typical that you outraged the lesbian bullies who have LGBT in an ideological deathgrip of radfem extremism. Your voluntary transition into ‘the enemy’ would have been perceived as the ultimate treachery. You sold your vagina for thirty pieces of male privilege. Those bigots get very biblical when it suits them.

mistunderstood
11-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Yes a bit ex-stream there but I have been told by lesbian community I am a sell out for wanting my body to match my brain.