PDA

View Full Version : More or Less

Shelly Preston
11-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi
I am curious how many girls are happier as a result of joinging this forum

Julia Cross
11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't know if happiness is found on a forum, understanding yes, education yes, but not sure if happiness is the best way to describe the benefits of the forum. It is however a positive tool in developing a better understanding of why we crossdress and accepting that fact which may lead to happiness.

julia

Emily Ann Brown
11-28-2005, 04:41 PM
First CD group I ever fit into, so yes.....I am happier since joining.

Emily Ann

SandraInHose
11-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Don't know about happy, but certainly more fulfilled. It is refreshing to join a forum where flaming and name-calling are not allowed, and those rules keep everybody civil. I've only been a member for about a week or so, but I feel comfortable here already. :)

Here, I am able to share thoughts and ideas about a very important part of my life and get instant feedback and support. For many of us, who have spent many years thinking we were the only one who did this, this forum is very valuable. I still am amazed to see how many of us are out there, and just noticed that this forum alone has over 3,000 active members.

Here's to 3,000 more! ;)

ginafaye
11-28-2005, 05:07 PM
my wife is great and suporting but this place is so insightful ....a place of my peers

Tiffy
11-28-2005, 05:22 PM
UMMMMMMMM...............Let me think...................I know this one too.....................Oh Yeah, MUCH HAPPIER:D :thumbsup:

Love, April

Sam-antha
11-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Yes darling, Happy Very happy Happy.

Its so comfortable, easy, clean and everything else too.
~Enjoy~#s times

PS On second thoughts, the most wonderful thing is the sharing and caring that goes on .

Sindy
11-28-2005, 07:30 PM
I am happy that I joined this forum. I have had access to the internet for a few years and it took just that long to find a forum that weeds out the perverts and such. I have found this site to be helpful when it comes to shopping for clothes. While I am still a bit nervous doing it, I think about things that are written on here, they tend to ease my mind a bit. Also it is nice to find so many others with similar stories, it seems as if we all share the same childhood. I guess my point is that I no longer feel alone, knowing that there are others like me.

Clarissa3d
11-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Well this sight is like a bug zapper then I am a bug.

Very Happy!!!!!

Lilith Moon
11-28-2005, 07:43 PM
On the plus side, I've found a bunch of people with whom I feel some empathy. That makes me happy :)

However, I'm spending a lot of my spare time here and I sometimes feel discontented with my own situation when I read about those who have found their way to a fulfilling life. Maybe that is a good thing for me... I'm not sure yet :confused:

Andi-Girl
11-28-2005, 07:48 PM
I have become much more happier:) and accepting of my feelings since joining. I finally have a place that I feel like I belong.
Thanks

insearchofme
11-28-2005, 07:59 PM
I feel much better about myself since joining this forum. So yes, I'm happier.

CammyT
11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Aloha,
I'm very happy I found this forum! Nice to have other girls that I can relate to in an open forum. So many ranges of experience, degrees of being fem; simply crossdressing to gender reassignment and everyone in between!

:doll:

pedebra
11-29-2005, 06:40 AM
I don't know that I am happier; I am certainly more comfortable with myself and my need to dress. I no longer feel as though there is something wrong with me.
Debra

Raychel
11-29-2005, 07:37 AM
:iagree: :yt:

I have totally agree with the post in this thread. I guess that I am happier; I am certainly more comfortable with myself. And that makes a person happier. I don't know if my wife is happier, because this forum has given me the courage to tell her the wole story. I don't think that she is real thrilled with my dressing. But for me yeh I am happier and more relaxed with myself and my feelings.

Thanks to the group.

Colleen
11-29-2005, 08:21 AM
I feel much better joining this forum.For some of us that can't or wont jorney outside you still have a good feeling that you are not alone with your feelings.Think about this-How could we all chat without the internet?

suzy
11-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Well, I must admit.. this forum has made me happier than before. I have seen that most have the same feelings that I do and a lot see things the same way that I do and most understand what I'm going through and many have already gone through what I'm going through.... so yes, I am happier after joining than before!! Well.... it's true! lolol

Jennifercd_NJ
11-29-2005, 08:59 AM
I have have to say that I am happier... I have found someone and we have clicked (online only). I am hoping we get a chance to meet very soon

hidden passion
11-29-2005, 09:02 AM
I am. I really felt that something was 'wrong' with me and over the years I built up a lot of anger and fear. This place has been a nice place to visit and find I am not alone.

Nikki A.
11-29-2005, 10:50 AM
I enjoy reading the discussions and participating. I also like this forum in that it is kept clean and relevant and wide ranging, from tips to deep discussions.

swiss_susan
11-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Without this forum there is no way that I would have found the confidence on my own to actually tell someone about Susan. Which I did yesterday.

I would say I am happier due to the confidence I get from talking with others.

Susan

Tracy Lynn
11-29-2005, 11:35 AM
I finally found somewhere to fit in without being judged.

pauleen
11-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Hello ,all I,m very happy with the form and all of its kind members:D

pauleen
11-29-2005, 11:43 AM
should have down sized a bit on the pic

Jillian310
11-29-2005, 12:00 PM
[SIZE="4"]:cool: [/SIZE I am fairly new here. This site is a wonderful resource for frank exchages of views and a great learning place. I must admit that I never realized that there were so many gorgeous girls out there. At my age I find this to be a bit intimidating while giving goals to strive for.

Dayna
11-29-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't know about happier, but I am much more confident and more at ease with myself since joining. Being able to compare my situation with everyone else's is very theraputic... some have relationships and lifestyles I envy, others have relationships that make me sad.

The downside to my new-found comfort (and the reason I am not more happy) is that I now desire for more from my wife--more discussion, more openness, more understanding and tolerance, but I realize that will only happen when she is ready.

Like two magnets with the same polarity (female-female??), the closer you push them together the stronger they resist... but manipulate them slowly and carefully, and suddenly one will 'flip' and the two come together. (Crossdressing meets Physics...scary.)