PDA

View Full Version : KeWnSherlyn Venture Out!

KewTnCurvy GG
09-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Hello Grrlies,

Well Kew and Sherlyn have had an early rendevous. I picked her up in Canada last Saturday and brought her to stay with me. We've had a fabulous time getting to know each other and having our grrly nights--tonight being one of them. In fact, we ventured out to the store. Sherlyn was looking particularly stunning and just itching to get out, so out we went. Just two grrls, driving 'bout town:)

As the adventure continues we'll keep you all posted.

PS: Not only is she hot, she's even hotter in me clothes!

love and hugs
kew and sherlyn

CindyT
09-17-2004, 09:43 PM
Hello Grrlies,

Well Kew and Sherlyn have had an early rendevous. I picked her up in Canada last Saturday and brought her to stay with me. We've had a fabulous time getting to know each other and having our grrly nights--tonight being one of them. In fact, we ventured out to the store. Sherlyn was looking particularly stunning and just itching to get out, so out we went. Just two grrls, driving 'bout town:)

As the adventure continues we'll keep you all posted.

PS: Not only is she hot, she's even hotter in me clothes!

love and hugs
kew and sherlyn

I'm sooooo excited for you 2! DO keep us informed, and be carefull out there! ;)

jessicadiane
09-17-2004, 09:47 PM
That is wonderful KewTnCurvy and Sherlyn.I am happy that you two have been able to spend some good quality girl time.Keep us up to date with all the fun outings.Hope you are taking pics as well

Amelie
09-18-2004, 02:28 AM
Yes, Kew and Sherlyn you must keep us up to date. I'm so happy for the two of you, all the best.

Love Amelie

PS-We haven't heard much from Serlyn ,,,,,,,,,HHhhmmmmm,,,,, do you have Sherlyn locked in the basement?

Tristen Cox
09-18-2004, 09:13 AM
Good deal. Was wondering what you two were up to. Glad to hear you're having such fun together. Please keep in touch.