PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycles and CDing

Kathy4la
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM
I sometimes combine both of my loves .... Crossdressing and riding my Motorcycle. I will wear my bra,panties and hose under my leather pants and top. I was wondering if anybody else has tried this .... it's great !!!

Love Kathy

jade lee
11-28-2005, 05:17 PM
I use to drive in car like that, have not try that on my Harley!

Julie
11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
You mean like this?
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/8-05/julie_biker.jpg

Kathy4la
11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Not quite like that, yet ... not that passable. But I have been pushing the envelope each time. As long as I am riding by myself I can go a little further every run. By the way I ride a Kaw Mean Streak. Would love to ride with all the girls, maybe a Cd bike gang, Ha !!!
I will try to send pics ASAP

Kathy

raven
11-28-2005, 05:37 PM
I also love to wear panties bra under my leather pant and jacket, its so cool to do this and I also ride alone. and I ride a goldwing

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-28-2005, 05:52 PM
u could dress anyway u want on ur bike.....whos gona know ????ur wearing a helmet:D

cathycduk
11-28-2005, 06:02 PM
i had an accident last year and spent 3 days in hospital- i,m glad i did not have on fem underwear

Kathy4la
11-28-2005, 06:04 PM
That's what Kool about riding and dressing .... I can be me and not worry about anything else ! Very relaxing !

Kathy

Paula Rae
11-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey Kathy

Motorcycles and CDing
I thought that was pretty stupid untill I saw Julie's picture (post #3).
Now I think it's pretty darn COOL.

Ricki B

Wendy me
11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
yes we love bikes ....http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5113/c80f4bm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Clarissa3d
11-28-2005, 07:39 PM
I have road a few time with my high heel boots and black jeans, leather coat.

it was great and as always ride smart and sexy
:D

Linda-x
11-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Wow, neat subject, because it is something I think about a fair amount. I have ridden in panty hose before on cool days, but now I am almost always in drab. The reason being is that I gear up for the crash, not the ride, sooo I'm always afraid of being outed in the aid car...LOL. I have a Yamaha FZ1 that I push through the corners pretty hard, so I have to be kinda careful. It is such a rush that my Motorcycling seems to take away my desire to dress in the summer more than normal, which is a downside . I do have a fantasy of riding in girl mode, wearing tight black racing leathers, and boots, but I have'nt figured out how to take off my helmet without pulling off my wig....LOL

Clarissa3d
11-28-2005, 08:16 PM
My hair is grown out and down to my sholders so I don't have a helmit issue, try a half shel helmit I think would do it. You may have to braid your hair.

Try a slow ride around the block.

Kayla Smith
11-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I wear panites everday and when it is warmer I love to go ride 2000 Buell M2 Cyclone(custom of course) in the canyons here in Colo.

Phoebe Reece
11-28-2005, 10:59 PM
There are certainly a lot of CD bikers. I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 750. I don't ride fully dressed, although in cool weather I usually wear panties and pantyhose under my gear. Sometime after the 1st of the new year I plan to get some photos of me fully dressed riding the bike, just to be able to say I've done it.

I would love to get a group of CD bikers together for a ride. Someone just needs to come up with a date and a location....

gina13
11-28-2005, 11:38 PM
MMMMMMMM,
love to ride....havent got up the courage to do it enfemme yet but i think id love it!
have a 99FXDS so fun!
xoxoxo

Veronica E. Scott
11-29-2005, 07:29 AM
I love dressing and riding but haven't done both at the same time .I have gone shopping on my bike and bought some things (bras panties hose etc.)dressed in full leather and toting a helmut got a strange look from the cashier. I ride a Victory V92c.

kymmieLorain
11-29-2005, 12:34 PM
I will have to try it as soon as I get my harley.

Kymmie

Kierci
11-29-2005, 01:45 PM
DAMN Julie, Ok ok ok I'll buy one, You'd make one helluva sales lady for stuff like that, If there is a chance that you came with the bike I do believe I would buy!!! I'm sold little Miss Hottie........

Starla Mint
11-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Hi Girls!
I've ridden my bike only twice enfemme. Then again I've only been riding since the beginning of summer. However, I love the biker chick look. I'd say about half the times I dress, I go with a biker chick look with the leather pants, girly tee, and leather jacket. I love getting looks from other people kinda fooling them as I'm riding. Thing is most of the time I wear a full-face helmet, so they really just see clothes and the lower part of my wig. Only once, I tried going around Downtown Arlington Heights, after a trip of Hunter's, that I rode without a helmet. I wanted to try to get looks from everyone and I think I succeeded. It's too bad that It's now too cold here to ride bikes. Hope to talk about bikes more often with you girls!:)
Love, Starla Mint

Maddie Nolan
11-29-2005, 05:10 PM
i had an accident last year and spent 3 days in hospital- i,m glad i did not have on fem underwear

Hope it wasn't a serious accident Cathy.
Thats what always bothers me about wearing anything girlie underneath my leathers. I really don't want to be involuntarily "outed", and it would probably distract me from my riding a little too.

Jeannie9
11-29-2005, 06:59 PM
It is a great feeling to wear pantyhose or panties while riding. I prefer "knee highs" for the hot weather as I ride an older BMW twin. Those jugs give off quite a bit of heat.

Maybe we should have a special wave.

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 07:08 PM
I have several biker friends. They told this joke once:"What's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley? On a Hoover, the dirtbag is in the front."

I'll be here all week ,folks.

B.

Sarahgurl371
12-01-2005, 09:28 PM
HD Electra glide for me. Only wore panties once, too afraid of going down and trying how to figure out to get the undergarments of while laying on the road. Although the thought of getting totally done up and going for a ride is great, and on my mind more and more. I guess getting dressed and doing anything would be a better statement. Amazing how many of us ride Huh?

Interesting side note: My shrink made a comparison between CDers and Bikers. What other group spends so much time getting ready to go somewhere and has to have the LOOK, just right?

Me personally, not into the big Biker look, definately into the Biker chic look!

Kaye_martin
12-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Girls:

This is where all you biker chicks need to be:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tgcycle/

kaye_martin

Kierci
12-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Kaye how very interesting, I am amazed Yahoo allowed that to stay knowing how Stupid yahoo can be. The front Picture is to dye for though. LOL

donnamatrix
12-03-2005, 02:36 PM
2004 GSXR 750,(for the streets),2001 VTR1000SP1,(racebike-B grader).
I went for a blast late one night in full black lingerie covered by a skin tight, black pvc long sleeve jacket, black pvc mini, fishnets, knee high patent leather pumps/ lace up,red painted nails, no gloves.
I got followed for a bit, kept them close enough to give me a thrill for a bit, then did my best "drag queen" impression and lost them. Great fun, but i am an adrenaline junky!!

Debbie Kong
12-03-2005, 03:46 PM
I haven't yet been out on my bike while dressed but I do regularly wear certain items of women's clothing while riding. Nylon wind pants. They're woman's pants but you wouldn't know it by looking at them and I don't consider it to be CDing.

Here's a picture of me and my bike, a 1978 KZ1000 LTD B2.

http://www.mightykong.com/cdforum/kz0070.jpg
My latest ride this year was on November 28.

Debbie

Faye Emmette
12-07-2005, 01:17 AM
I only ride bikes ( not a car person) but no girlfriend at the moment so nowhere to go. When I'd visit 'J' or 'F' (former sweethearts) I'd put on a pair of overalls, with shoes, hair and makeup in backpack and have dinner at their place.
The only pic I have is from 1982 and it was just posing on the 'workhorse'.
Who likes the contrasts of partying with the leatherboys at the weekend and getting home to the soft and silkies to come back down to Earth? Like me.:)

donnamatrix
12-12-2005, 04:20 AM
Not in Drag, scrutineering would be a problem.

Imogen_Mann
12-12-2005, 04:31 AM
I had not seen this thread before (talk about observational skills).

Thinking.... Would I ride mine dressed, even under leathers... In a perfect world, yes.
As the owner of a Honda cd125... NO ! Too much time off the thing mending it, covered in oil, burning my fingers and swearing, breaking fingernails, skinning knuckles then pushing it home miles in the rain (this is England).
I get home then dress, to unwind after a relaxing ride.

XX

Jayme

Faye Emmette
12-12-2005, 06:45 AM
As the owner of a Honda cd125... NO ! Too much time off the thing mending it, covered in oil, burning my fingers and swearing, breaking fingernails, skinning knuckles then pushing it home miles in the rain (this is England).
I get home then dress, to unwind after a relaxing ride.

XX

Jayme
A Honda CD 125.. :)