PDA

View Full Version : I hit a new high today

sweetjessica
11-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Wanted to share with everyone that yesterday for the first time, I gathered enough courage and went to a salon to get my back and legs waxed. I was so scared walking in, but I managed to get it done. The ladies there even gave me a free pedi and mani. I didn't have the courage to get my nails painted though.

Nonetheless, they did use a top coat on my hands and feet. I simply went to work today with those shiny nails. No one said a word. Not sure if people noticed my nails, even if hey did dont care, I suppose.

But the way light reflected off the nails when I typed was just simply amazing ... I am really happy for that today :D

Jayne
11-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Well done.
It's great to feel so happy with yourself.
It took me thirty years to become happy with my cross dressing
Now I smile every time I dress, shop or clear off my body hair.

Enjoy your feelings

Hugs

Jayne xxx

~Joanne~
11-12-2012, 04:42 PM
What a great day that you had :) Anytime you try something new or out of your comfort zone, it tends to be scary but the tension eases off after a few minutes. Congrats on your day out :)

Rianna Humble
11-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Thank you for sharing this, Jessica.

I'm envious of your free mani and pedi.

Meghan
11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Yay!

I've gone full-time with clear and shiny on my fingernails. Keeping the cuticles under control, plus smoothing the nail has totally transformed my nails over the last few months, and not one person has even glanced at them weird. I have been doing this myself, but we are planning to go out to a salon soon.

Oh, incidentally, I went out for fast food last weekend with purple nail polish on. Cashier didn't even notice.

It's fun to test the world, huh?

Meghan

Cynthia Anne
11-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Good for you Jessica! It's always great to get a peddi and mani! The first time is the hardest!

chantelle_white
11-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Well done, sounds great, epsecially a free mani and pedi. :-)

Alice B
11-13-2012, 05:05 PM
I remember how scared I was my first time and like you it went very well. Now I go in and everyone is happy to see me. Get pedi's and mani' every 2-3 weeks and keep my toe nails painted and clear on fingers. Also have my eye brows waxed every month and tinted (lightly) 1-2 times a year. Have never had any comment and in these days it is not all that uncomon for males to have clear coats on their finger nails and eye brows waxed.

Ceri Anne
11-13-2012, 08:40 PM
very cool Jessica. I've been epilating and just love the feel of smooth skin, but have considered waxing the back since its kind of hard to reach. Some girls think its "cheating" to just have a clear topcoat on, but I do everyday and nobody comments. I would have difficulties at work if I had color on. I do put color on at night when I go out and take it off the next morning. I love it! So glad you had such a great day. I'm treating myself to a pamper day and makeover when I get down to 165 lbs, so hopefully soon.

AmyGaleRT
11-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Wonderful, Jessica! I bet it felt nice to be pampered at the salon. :)

I've gone to work with clear nail polish, too...no one noticed. Gotta do my toes one of these days. :)

- Amy

Stephanie G
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Sweet Jessica,
The spa treatment seems like it was really fun. My wife and I went a little further and both have been getting full Brazilian waxes. This was rather painful at first but gets less stressful when you go back. We have had 7 Brazilians and are going back for another soon. The nakedness makes our dressing up and lovemaking even more incredibly wonderful. The esthetician we have been going to is way cool and understanding and knows about my cross dressing and my lesbian leanings. She is very accepting. I am incredibly lucky to have a beautiful wife that shares so much with me. Peace, Stephanie G

Diversity
11-14-2012, 03:08 AM
Good for you, Sweetjessica! I remember when I got my first pedi/manicure a couple of months ago. It was magic! I haven't tried the waxing, but did give myself a
Brazilian and my wife (who wants no part of my CD'ing) actually thought it looked good! Keep challenging yourself. It's fun! This is what I am doing and am loving the experiences each challenge brings me. I also like the inner strength I am gaining as well. Good luck to you!
Di

reshma
11-14-2012, 04:52 AM
the first time i walked in to a saloon.... hmm.. the first time, the attendant came home for an appointment. she made me feel so comfortable, i felt it wasnt a big deal. she sets an appointment for the both of us ( wifey and me) on sundays at a special time. its safe and we get the best attention.