PDA

View Full Version : Employment opportunity

STACY B
11-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Well here I am again ,,,Brain storming for you Folks ,,, Just read a thread about were can you work an dress ? Well maybe we can by a cruse ship an employ nothing but TS& CD PEOPLE ?? There are all kinds of jobs on a Big Ship an we could employ lots of people kinda like Off shore Jobs . You can work a few weeks on an a few weeks off an it would be like a regular job . A cruse ship that Anyone can go on but with one Bonus all genders may not be as they seem to be ? So that meens from the Captain to the dishwashers we all will be Gender Benders an that would hand out a few thousand jobs right there an just think of the others that would come an join us on there vacations ? I got a perfect name for her ( The SEA- HAG ) !!!

Thank You for reading ,,, Signed Capt STACY B !!:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Jana
11-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Sign me up! :) :) :) :) :)

Barbara Ella
11-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Oh my goodness. Stacy, did you double check the collard greens for Sunday dinner to make sure you didn't get the private stash mixed in by mistake?.....lol I am on board, sign me up for wine steward.

Barbara

girltoy
11-12-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm claiming activities director! Or maybe purser!

kimdl93
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
I wonder if that Italian Cruise ship is off the reef, floating and for sale? Should be able to pick that up relatively cheap!

STACY B
11-12-2012, 06:13 PM
I wonder if that Italian Cruise ship is off the reef, floating and for sale? Should be able to pick that up relatively cheap!

Hell we can pick those old Carnival Cruse Line ships up for a song right now ,,, As bad as the Market is they will pay you to take um an haul um off . All we got to do is Get it together an make a plan ,, Tag an Flag it in Panama an let her Rip !!! No Coast Guard Regs ,,,

Rogina B
11-12-2012, 06:34 PM
And I thought my "BEARDED LADY" diner was a good idea for wayward TG's to work at....I"ll go as Chief engineer as I no longer want to break a nail..

BLUE ORCHID
11-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi Stacy, If I can't be the lady captain I'm not going

Dannigirl
11-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I worked on cruise ships for 17 years so I will be the President and CEO. We'll have to be careful though as most ships are already 1/2 way there :)

STACY B
11-12-2012, 06:44 PM
See that ? We got it going just keep it up an we will be there ,,, All I want to be is in charge of Karioke ,,,LOL,,,,

kimdl93
11-12-2012, 06:45 PM
I worked on cruise ships for 17 years so I will be the President and CEO. We'll have to be careful though as most ships are already 1/2 way there :)

Never even been on a ship...I guess I can swab the decks.

STACY B
11-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Never even been on a ship...I guess I can swab the decks.

I'm gonna stay dressed up like Pirate all the time ,,, Like Davy JONES ,,,,

Jorja
11-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I'll volunteer to be the training guest.

stephNE
11-12-2012, 07:00 PM
A pirate ship ! Arrrrrrrrrgh!

girltoy
11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm gonna stay dressed up like Pirate all the time ,,, Like Davy JONES ,,,,

Or would that be Daisy Janes?

Tracii G
11-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Don't care for floating out in the ocean I'll work on the dock checking in passengers.

STACY B
11-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Or would that be Daisy Janes?

Just making sure you were paying attention ,,, Lady Pirate ,,, Or whatever strikes me threw out the trip ,,, As long as I don't have to do much ,,, It's hard enough keeping myself awake ,,,LOL,,,,,

Tracii G
11-12-2012, 07:15 PM
I want to dress like a pirate too!!!

STACY B
11-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Don't care for floating out in the ocean I'll work on the dock checking in passengers.

Such a Ninny ,,, They make Medicine for that ,,, Your going an that's that ! Just suck it up an take it like a Woman ,,, Who's gonna take care of me ? Keep me outta the Bar ? Anyway yull be in charge of the Music !! Bet that sweetend it up ?

CorsetAngel
11-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Stacy B.... You never stop amazing me. Great Idea, I want to join the crew. But I want to drive the ship.

STACY B
11-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Stacy B.... You never stop amazing me. Great Idea, I want to join the crew. But I want to drive the ship.

Dannigirl is the CEO ,,, I just act like I can sing while I keep an eye on Traci an her Band ,,, Go an get them drinks 2 for them 3 for me ,,LOL,,,, Lots of House keeping ya get to wear a maid outfit !!!

stephNE
11-12-2012, 07:54 PM
...and I'll dress like a wench! OK, this is tooo much.

natalie1990
11-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Bah, guess I will just be the cabingirl. lol

luscious
11-12-2012, 07:58 PM
here in LA CALIF.

you can work at MAC COSMETICS, in west hollywood clothing and department stores and adult book stores , us to have many transformation salons where you were encouraged to dress.

ArleneRaquel
11-12-2012, 08:05 PM
If I worked at MAC I would be too tempted to try free samples. :o:heehee::heehee:

Ceri Anne
11-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Can I be Cruise Director.........oh, and Stacy, no trying to seduce people in your cabin and running us aground!!

Angela Campbell
11-12-2012, 08:25 PM
I'll run the midnight maid service!

jsunic_1978
11-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Maybe I could be SNOW WHITE at disney world...

LelaK
11-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Make the ship economical to run by using wind and solar energy. And grow the food supply on board and maybe overboard too. And while we're at, let's clean all the plastic water bottles and junk off the oceans.

Marcia Blue
11-12-2012, 08:43 PM
I call, head bar maid. I can deal with all types of people, and enjoy it.

Tara D. Rose
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Oh no you di’ent say that, girlfriend! :eek:

That J-O-B is already taken, by moi.:tongueout

I’ll pimp MY b**ch out, Uh I mean...Tara to make some money.:chained:

AAHH, that's so sweet of you Snow, I'd do anything for you.

Just keep me protected.:Punch:

Doctor Seven
11-12-2012, 09:15 PM
I offer my services as Science Officer.

Sorry, I thought you said starship.

KateSpade83
11-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I've applied to some jobs where they say they don't discriminate against sexual orientation, so on those jobs I'd be tempted to dress up for work!

STACY B
11-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Here YE ,,,Here YE ,,, Shorts an Pantyhose are the Required uniforms ,,, So yall take that into consideration before applying ,,, You will know me instantly ,,I'll be the Big one with the Pirate outfit on an Traci G will be the Small one ,,Her Name Tag will say Shorty T ,,, The T is for Treasure Hunter ,,,LOL,,,, We will be in charge of the Music on Board ,, Rock & Roll is the word of the Day !!!!

Jilmac
11-12-2012, 10:25 PM
As a former navy sailor, that seems right up my alley. I'll be Ms. Fixit, when anything breaks I'll be there to make it right.

ReineD
11-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Can I come? I could be the official food taster! :D

... or the chef, if I have lots of help.

Launa
11-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I want to be working in the salon making everyone pretty!

luscious
11-13-2012, 04:29 AM
designing web pages or working for a blog is a great paying job.

they do not care how you dress or look. most of these jobs you do not see clients but the clients see your work/output

Beverley Sims
11-13-2012, 06:32 AM
There was a thread about twelve months ago and we all signed up with different jobs such as this.
I forget what I signed up to do last time.
This time I will be a mystery passenger, one that can walk around, enjoy myself and supposedly report all the misgivings and shenanigans I observe.
Being as bent as the next person, I can be bribed easily. :)

STACY B
11-13-2012, 06:34 AM
The best part about it is you can come an dress an be who ever you want ,,Uniform while your working an whatever when your off . Male or female don't matter ,,We on this ship don;t see Gender ,,We look threw you an see whats inside when your hired . All nice people are welcome on the SEA HAG ,,,, That's the only thing they we shall insist on is you treat people the same way you want to be treated . An ---- NO the Costumer AIN'T always right ! I AM !!! LOL All Butt holes shall be pitched over the side ,,,LOL,,, To the Plank with ya smarty Pants !!!

Tina B.
11-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I was a Radar man in the Navy, I can keep us on course, it's a job you don't have to worry about breaking a nail, so I'd be good at it.

Angela Campbell
11-13-2012, 09:07 AM
The best part about it is you can come an dress an be who ever you want ,,Uniform while your working an whatever when your off . Male or female don't matter ,,We on this ship don;t see Gender ,,We look threw you an see whats inside when your hired . All nice people are welcome on the SEA HAG ,,,, That's the only thing they we shall insist on is you treat people the same way you want to be treated . An ---- NO the Costumer AIN'T always right ! I AM !!! LOL All Butt holes shall be pitched over the side ,,,LOL,,, To the Plank with ya smarty Pants !!!

So this is not Burger King. If you get it at all you get it Stacy's way!

Angela Campbell
11-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Here YE ,,,Here YE ,,, Shorts an Pantyhose are the Required uniforms ,,, So yall take that into consideration before applying ,,, You will know me instantly ,,I'll be the Big one with the Pirate outfit on an Traci G will be the Small one ,,Her Name Tag will say Shorty T ,,, The T is for Treasure Hunter ,,,LOL,,,, We will be in charge of the Music on Board ,, Rock & Roll is the word of the Day !!!!

I will nave to be involved in the music too if we have room for my 14 guitars.....

Melissa73
11-13-2012, 09:36 AM
hey, i work in a restaurant! i guess i could be a waitress.... serve the guest their meal!!!!!

Jenna J
11-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Sonna and I are "on board" with this brilliant plan!!!

angpai30
11-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Free Samples? Sign me up!! I want to be in charge of the MAC Counter!! LoL!

Angela

Foxglove
11-13-2012, 11:39 AM
I think I'll be head of the Complaints Department, dealing with those rich, spoiled people who are never happy with anything. It'll be a cushy job. Anybody who complains gets to walk the plank. Word will get around, and I imagine the number of complaints will drop precipitously. Then I can sit back and put my feet up. Sorry! No! I can't put my feet up when I'm in a dress. I'll sit back and cross my legs demurely.

Here YE ,,,Here YE ,,, Shorts an Pantyhose are the Required uniforms

Sorry, Stacy, I'm wearing a dress on the job. Would you like to put in a complaint?

Can I come? I could be the official food taster! :D

... or the chef, if I have lots of help.

Well, strictly speaking, as Stacy said, this operation is for transpeople. But since we recently named you an "honorary transperson", OK, you're hired. If anybody wants to complain, send them to me. (And judging by your avatar, I think you might look cute with a little mustache.)

Annabelle

NatashaCD
11-13-2012, 11:46 AM
Can I have the job of laying up on deck working on my bikini tan & also managing a clothing, hosiery & lingerie store?

sonna
11-13-2012, 12:04 PM
give it to stacy,,,,,,, always trying to find a way

Foxglove
11-13-2012, 12:11 PM
give it to stacy,,,,,,, always trying to find a way

Yep, that's what you call "thinking outside the closet"!

AmyGaleRT
11-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey, Stacy! You'll need someone to run the cruise line's IT department! Perhaps I can design the booking software? :battingeyelashes:

- Amy

mbmeen12
11-13-2012, 06:27 PM
I want to be cigarette gurl.:daydreaming::daydreaming:Walking around in the outfit lol