PDA

View Full Version : Reading Recommendations?

GeminaRenee
11-12-2012, 07:03 PM
To make a long story short, I'm going to be taking a job in a location which will provide more than ample opportunity for reading. Since I like to read, and have recently made a commitment to getting the most out of my gender experience, I"m in the market for a few books on the topic. For those of you who have read trans books, what recommendations do you have? I'm probably most interested in books about crossdressing or general TG topics, although I'd be open to more TS oriented books as well. So... what's the required reading list for our field? (:

Thanks for your input!

carhill2mn
11-13-2012, 06:23 PM
A few to consider: "My Husband Wears My clothes" By Dr. Peggy Rudd; "The Emancipated Crossdresser" by Ms. Lacey Leigh;
"The Transvestite and His Wife" by Virgiana Prince; "Understanding Crossdressing" by Virginia Prince; "My Husband Betty" by Helen Boyd.

AmyGaleRT
11-13-2012, 09:34 PM
I've just gotten through Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls, by Veronica Vera. It's a fascinating look at, not only crossdressing basics and how she teaches them, but her experiences both before she founded her academy and, later, with her academy girls. There are plenty of "case studies" throughout the book. Recommended!

- Amy

GeminaRenee
11-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Thank you very much! My Husband Betty was already on my radar, so I'll definitely be getting that one, and I'll surely check into the others.