PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest girl in the world!! I came out!!

swiss_susan
11-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks to you girls. Thanks for all the support.

I just told a girl I care deeply about, and I hope she still cares about me. I think so given her reaction, it was like, so? We don't see each other very often as she lives a long way from here. But I could not not tell her given the way I feel.

She was so awesome and supportive I could not believe it. She said, I've known lesbians, I knew a guy in highschool who dressed as a girl, so. She asked me for pic, and said I was cute! Holy Cr*p, (sorry mods).

Well I feel Like some one lifted a rock off my shoulders, like Atlas freed, Ok maybe I am getting carried away, But I am walking on sunshine!

Susan

PS. I wont say so long, but thanks for all the courage. (hgtg)

Wendy me
11-28-2005, 07:57 PM
way to go................good for you....

Kathleen3359
11-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I am happy for you.. I am sure it feels like a the weight of the world lifted off.. Now take a big breath.. And go for it...
Kathleen

Adrianne
11-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Way to go Susan.

Shannon
11-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Susan I am so happy for you. Walking on sunshine -- how delightful!

JoannaDees
11-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Way cool!

Staci
11-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Isn't it great once they know what you like. My wife has known since before we are married. We have now been married more than 20 years. She provides advice so I look classy and not too sassy.

Holly
11-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Susan, I'm so very happy for you. Congratulations on your courage and your choice of friends! May you walk on sunshine the rest of your life.

Ellaine
11-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Good luck and best wishes to both of you. Great news :)

Hugs Ellaine

Tracy Lynn
11-28-2005, 11:24 PM
Way to go Susan. That's great.

Jennifercd_NJ
11-28-2005, 11:29 PM
Iam so happy for you susan

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-28-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm sure a weight has been lifted. Good luck to the both of you!

Billijo49504
11-29-2005, 02:00 AM
Fantastic!!! She might just be a keeper. Good luck.

Sarah Smile
11-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Way to go, Susan! Isn't that the greatest feeling? (being accepted)

swiss_susan
11-29-2005, 05:08 AM
And support. I could never have done it without all of you.

Staci, nothing wrong with a little sass every now and then. :eek:

:p

Love

Susan

RachelDenise
11-29-2005, 06:00 AM
I'm so happy for you Susan! I hope your relationship begins to blossom even more now!:D

Dana
11-29-2005, 06:10 AM
I'm very happy for you!

With that said!

Let me play the Devil's Advocate!

GO Slooooooooowwwwwwwwww! Real slow! Turtle Slow! Tortise Slow!

Really, SLOOOWWWWWWWWW!

Read some of the posts here! Some GG that are intially accepting ~ are just curious ~ and then rehejecting ~ after a year, or two, or three or five or ten!

Love you Babe!

Best of luck!

cindybarnes
11-29-2005, 07:04 AM
Susan thats great news !
There are GG's out there that accept and even sometimes enjoy being with us that have our softer side.
I know telling her had to be hard to do but now you know or think she is not scared off ,your relationship can grow without keeping the "big seceret" from her.
Congrats and good luck !

Cindy

Veronica E. Scott
11-29-2005, 07:15 AM
Congratulations best of luck to you both enjoy her company and as stated before take it slow and easy. Walking on sunshine never done that what is it like(putting on your first bra an panties)?

swiss_susan
11-29-2005, 09:51 AM
I understand having read a lot of other posts not to overwhelm her with all this. After I told her I pretty much answered any questions she had. And I also pointed her to this forum if she wanted more info.

When we spoke again today I didn't mention it and neither did she. I guess my idea is that now I have told her and pointed her in the direction of somewhere to get information, I will let her decide how and if she wants to participate in anyway. She did seem quite interested, I think in talking to other GG's who had boyfrieds like us, so I hope she will stop by soon and say hi to everyone. Given how far away we are at the moment that is not really a problem. She is in the US and I am in Switzerland :(

Cindy, yeah it was really hard at first, but almost as soon as I got it out she immediately put me at ease. Definitely a keeper, well if she will keep me that is. :D

Susan

Marla GG
11-29-2005, 11:09 AM
What a happy story, Susan. Congratulations. I hope she does come and visit us here; she sounds like our kind of gal! :thumbsup:

Lotte L
11-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Hi Susan,

Good for you and especaly from you girlfriend. I think like al situations girls can see trough situations and she already knew. Maybe your coming out deepens your relation. I hope so for you.

Love Lotte L
:luvu:

Bonnie D
11-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Congratulations Susan,

It's best that you get something like this out in the open before any real commitments are made. I wish I had told my wife before we were married, she still doesn't know. It's not a good way to live your life.

If she accepts you for everything you are, and it appears that she will, then that's great. If for some reason she decides that she cannot deal with it then it will be difficult on you but it would be for the best. I'm sure she will accept it though.

Switzerland is such a beautiful country. I backpacked around it for a couple of weeks when I was in my early 20s (early 1970s). What part do you live in?

Bonnie

Lauren_T
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Good going! My 2p:

:^5: :cheer: :clap: :balloons:

Jasmine Ellis
11-29-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm happy for you love. good on you both

Sharon
11-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Congratulations, Susan, I'm so very happy for you.:)

Kierci
11-29-2005, 03:58 PM
I have to agree You are quite the Lucky one. Congrats.....:thumbsup:

Kimberly
11-29-2005, 05:35 PM
coming out to good friends is fantastic!!

The best comment I ever got was, "Cool!!!" from one of my best mates. :) Hehe... apparently I was "interesting," rather than the usual boring guys she knows or meets.

swiss_susan
11-30-2005, 09:44 AM
coming out to good friends is fantastic!!

The best comment I ever got was, "Cool!!!" from one of my best mates. :) Hehe... apparently I was "interesting," rather than the usual boring guys she knows or meets.

Made me blush more than I ever have before, someone who knew me called me cute and was serious. It felt awesome. I and still walking around with a stupid smile on my face. :D

Bonnie I live near Geneva in the french speaking part.

And then tonight she asked for my name on here so I think she will be comming by. :D :thumbsup:

Susan