PDA

View Full Version : so long

rexy
11-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Hello all : As i sit here i have to think about something . My question is why do some of us wait so long to come out of the closet ? Speaking for myself i have been dressing at home for about 10 - 15 years. Just the last six months or so i have decided to get out dressed and try to look my best. This last weekend was my first makeover,first time at a night club , first time at a resturant with other girls. From the makeover to the resturant was one of the best weekends i have HAD:thumbsup: in a long time. I HAVE TO SAY THIS WOULD MAYBE NOT OF HAPPENED WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY FRIEND KELLYANN. But now that i have been out i can hardly wait to do it AGAIN. Thanks for listening to me............................REXY:) :)

DanaJ
11-28-2005, 08:01 PM
rexy - that is great news! I am so glad that you had a great weekend, and your makeover looked so fabulous! As a makeover addict myself, all I can say is - you won't stop with just one! :)

rexy
11-28-2005, 08:07 PM
rexy - that is great news! I am so glad that you had a great weekend, and your makeover looked so fabulous! As a makeover addict myself, all I can say is - you won't stop with just one! :)

DanaJ you are right, it will be hard to wait till the next time. thanks again for your comps...........stay pretty my dear.........REXY

CammyT
11-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Aloha Rexy,
Way to go sweetie, really glad you had others to help you! I can hardly wait for my coming out! Going to need a big push out the door and lots of support as well!

Adrianne
11-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Hello Rexy i am so happy you had a great weekend, i hope you have many more great times out.

Shannon
11-28-2005, 08:21 PM
Rexy -- that's great news. I know the feeling -- having stayed home while dressed for decades. To go out dressed is a wonderful experience....and gaining confidence with makeup is a big accomplishment.

JoannaDees
11-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Fabulous Rexy .... you sly fox with your So Long title!!!!! It's amazing how from closet to out causes a paradigm shift (stupid marketing pukes) so that you are much more at ease with being the girl self!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie D
11-29-2005, 11:56 AM
Rexy, I know how exhilarating you felt and are still feeling thinking about it and anticipating the next time. An unexpected opportunity arose for me this past summer to go out for my first time. I got fully dressed and completely madeup. I then went out with a few other girls, one of which went out regularly, so she was my (our) guide. I had a great time and still think about it.

Because I'm deeply closeted I can't see going out again any time soon. This is causing me to reevaluate my situation.

Bonnie

rexy
11-29-2005, 09:39 PM
How Many Of You Girls That Have Looked At This Post Will Have A Makeover ?

Kathleen3359
11-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi! That is great.. Glad to here you got out.. Keep going girll
I am...Kathleen

DanaJ
11-29-2005, 10:11 PM
How Many Of You Girls That Have Looked At This Post Will Have A Makeover ?Well, maybe I will have one.... I don't know, should I? OK, I think I will :D

rexy
11-30-2005, 06:24 AM
Do any of you girls out there know of a place in the Milwaukee area that i can get a makeover ? please let me know if you know of a place

JoannaDees
12-01-2005, 02:40 AM
How Many Of You Girls That Have Looked At This Post Will Have A Makeover ?

I was at the TG Club, I Love It Girl, tonight and met a TS that does makeovers. I have her card. Perhaps I'll do that. I'm thinking many looks, from tarty to goth (for that special girl).

Helana
12-01-2005, 03:06 AM
My question is why do some of us wait so long to come out of the closet ? I think you answered your own question.

. I HAVE TO SAY THIS WOULD MAYBE NOT OF HAPPENED WITHOUT THE HELP OF MY FRIEND KELLYANN.

We all need a helping hand. Thats why the internet is the best thing to ever happen to the CD community. We no longer need feel alone or afraid as we can support each other no matter where you reside.:)

Holly
12-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Great news, Rexy. I'm sure you meant, "So Long, Closet" for the title of your thread! :D

rexy
12-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Yes You Are Right !!

Sarahgurl371
12-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Rexy, good for you. As a recently self avowed self accepter, I look to be experiencing that first outing myself. As scared as I am, I am so very excited as well. Don't know if I could handle a beauty salon thought. Maybe I will try a local support group meeting.

TeriAnn
12-01-2005, 11:36 PM
u go girl is all I can say to what u got to do. I have been in the closet so long the spiders have given up on me. I know u can't wait for the next time . Just have fun and enjoy the moment.

Jillian310
12-16-2005, 09:24 PM
My experience has been that the first few times out are so much easier if you can go with someone else. I have a wonderful gay couple that are my dearest friends that I have gone with. We had the greatest times together.

GypsyKaren
12-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Hiya rexy!

I know the feeling, once you let the genie out of the bottle, she doesn't want to go back in. I'm so glad you had such a good time! KellyAnn is such a sweetheart, I'm looking forward to getting together with both of you.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
12-16-2005, 11:05 PM
W O O H O O !
Glad to hear of your outing and, yes, you've got the bug. I understand it's virtually incurable. Congratulations. Tammi

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-17-2005, 02:09 AM
dana...darlin...you DO NOT need any help. you are drop dead beautiful now...

Wendy me
12-17-2005, 08:17 AM
way to go so good to hear that you are out and enjoying it just rember be safe and have fun.....

MsJanessa
12-17-2005, 10:24 AM
well Hon--I don't know about you but my closet if filled with beautiful clothes, shoes, wigs and make up---why would I ever want to come out?--lol