PDA

View Full Version : My weekend of Firsts...

Jay135
11-13-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm not usually one to talk about things/experiences/etc. (especially anything related to my CD-ing), but this past weekend has been...very memorable for me, and I wanted to share, get opinions, etc...

You see, up until Friday, I sported the goatee/stache combo (I'm still extremely new to CD-ing, it's only been a few months since what seemed like a simple fetish for long nails & pretty toes has exploded to something much, much more, so please forgive me). In a sense, it was almost like a "psychological barrier", keeping me from going "all the way". Well, on Friday, I went to the barber for my usual haircut, and I told him to "take it off"...

Well, it also seemed (by coincidence?) that for the weekend, my wife took a trip to Las Vegas for the weekend to go see a concert, leaving me home all alone. So what did I do? Well, I think you can take a guess what happened once that psychological barrier was gone...I went to my local dollar store after "the cut" and bought a bunch of makeup (I know, dollar store makeup is really cheap quality, but I figured it would be good to practice with, seems as I have no experience in the world of makeup other than what I've read and seen elsewhere- at least I knew most of what I needed through my research and had a list ready).

So, that Friday night, I dressed "100%" for the very first time ever- from head to toe (before, I'd be dressed "from the neck down", and never look in the mirror in dread of what I would see)...and when I was done, I saw Jaycee for the first time. It was an absolutely surreal moment, and a magical experience...I've met her before in my mind, but never in person (Jaycie? Jaycey? Not sure how the spelling of it is or should be, but I knew "Jay" was short for something as a girl, just as it is for me as a boy). I couldn't believe the person looking back at me was...me! Of course, she still needs "work" and "help" to fully develop (I tried- didn't do too bad I suppose, all things considered), but she...I... was there that whole weekend. I couldn't stop looking at her...me... in the mirror. That says nothing about the feelings I had- both sexual and non-sexual...like I said- it was an absolutely magical experience...one I definitely want to experience again- maybe next time with someone else who knows and understands...two (or more!) girlfriends sharing a very special time (and maybe more, depending on the mood ;) )

I stayed dressed "to the nines" all weekend. I didn't actually go anywhere most of the weekend, mostly doing what I normally do at home- some video games, some fractal art, some cleaning (in 5" heels, no less!), but with a few "exceptions", like painting my (fake) nails (I did my toes earlier in the week), touching up my makeup, admiring myself in the mirror, and...other things (I couldn't help myself, Jaycee can be a sexy kitten when she wants to be ;) ),

I didn't sleep much during the weekend, but Saturday night, I finally decided I actually did want to take Jaycee out... somewhere. So after taking off, re-shaving and redoing my makeup (would be my second go at it), and a fresh spritz of perfume, I went for a 4:30 AM drive. I hid my dress and hose under sweat pants & a loose shirt, and put my shoes, a few other femme things, and purse with makeup in a bag...just in case any neighbors in my complex were up at that time of morning (they weren't). But once in the car, I dropped the "charade", and let Jaycee out again for a drive...nowhere in particular...just out, driving here and there...fully en femme (I had a little difficulty at first driving in 5" heels, but I got used to it). Going for a drive in the city that early in the morning is always enjoyable for me- listening to music you like (phone doubles as MP3 player), driving on open streets with no traffic, hardly any cars, very few red lights, and especially watching as the sun comes up over the mountains, and watching the city around you go from dark to light as you drive- it's a great experience...but driving as Jaycee was a different, and again, surreal and magical, experience altogether.

I had only planned on being out for maybe a half hour, but I enjoyed it so much I wound up driving for about an hour and a half...singing and dancing in the car, feeling absolutely wonderful (and girly)...seeing my girly hands on the steering wheel, my feet and toes, encased in hose and heels, working the pedals... I even stopped in an (empty) parking lot for a bit to get out and "pretend" to get something out of my trunk, just to be outside of the car (less than five minutes, maybe- it was cold and I didn't have a jacket). Although there wasn't any traffic, Sometimes, though, I kinda wished I would have stopped at a red light, with another car next to me...maybe I would have flirted with the driver in the other car, or at least flashed a knowing smile, knowing they've seen Jaycee "in person" too ;).

I didn't want it to end, but of course, all good things must come to an end, so I wound up driving back around 6:00 AM. But as a final "hurrah" from my epic journey, I dared myself to not put on the sweat pants and shirt, and walk back from my car to my apartment en femme (about 500 feet or so, right through the middle of a fairly large apartment complex). Walking back was quite nerve wracking (the fear of getting caught is such a crazy feeling- both good and bad)...hearing my heels click on the sidewalk, walking as fast as those 5"ers could carry me, hoping nobody would want a 6AM cigarette or something and see me. Luckily, nobody did, and I made it back without being seen by any neighbors. I spent the rest of Sunday dressed, enjoying the experience, until the wife came home later Sunday Afternoon (she gave me advance warning, so I wouldn't be caught "unaware" by her or the friends she went with).

It's kinda funny- when I went babyface on Friday afternoon, I looked so different and knew I'd need time to adjust to my face being clean shaven. I was supposed to get used to it over the weekend...but I spent more time (by a large amount) en femme than I did in "boy mode"...

It was such a good time...my only regret is that I didn't have anyone to share the experience with. I suppose there's always "next time", right? I took a few pictures, for posterity's sake...my "sistory", as I've heard it been called (but I'm too chicken to show them here, for now... I'm sorry), but I definitely want to experience that again, sometime...take Jaycee out to play again...mayhap take that next step and go somewhere more...public...as Jaycee (I'm still very self conscious and don't think I'm ready to go out in public dressed)...but it was such a thrill going for that drive- both sexual, and non-sexual...it's hard to describe the feelings I had in the car, but I'll tell you, the feelings I had were all good. I've heard dressing being likened to a drug...once you have it you want more. Well, I think I just took a huge hit of that drug this weekend, and they're right- I want more (eventually, when I gather the courage)...

So that's my weekend for you. A LOT of firsts for me. And, so it seems, a lot of potential for the future...

I'm usually really fearful of saying much of anything ("better to be thought of a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"). But I really felt like I needed to share this experience with...someone. Thanks all for reading my poor ramblings... :)

Julie Gaum
11-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Writing that letter has set you free! Congrats.
Julie

AmyGaleRT
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
I love that story, Jaycee! I've done about as much as you have, maybe only a teensy bit more, but I know what the "rush" is like when you step outside the door and expose the inner girl to the world! I took that first drive with my fiancee...we got out on the highway, and I put in a disc I'd made of some of my favorite "girly" music, and we were both singing to it as we cruised along!

Hope we get to see some pictures one of these days! But congrats on taking some BIG steps! :hugs:

- Amy

Marcia Blue
11-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Jaycee, sounds like a wonderful weekend. Going out is addictive. Add that to the loss of facial hair..........Well, look out for the pink fog. I had a full beard for 25 years. About 4 years ago I got rid of it. I to felt like a kid in a candy store. Then the pink fog came rolling in.

Keep being yourself, and don't wait to long to let Jaycee out again.

Lady Catherine
11-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Sounds like a great weekend. Hope you get to experience it again soon.

Diversity
11-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Fantastic experiences shared with us and you have now found your new freedom! This will get even more intense. You're destined for more excitement and fun. Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing!
Di

Beverley Sims
11-14-2012, 04:00 AM
The biggest step, the loss of facial hair, the progress of going out and coming home dressed have all given you the confidence boost that is needed.
Now play it slowly with your wife.
She has to get used to you now.

Debra Russell
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Please don't be afraid to post those pics -- your amongest friends here -- and we want to see ! glad your weekend was fullfilling......................Debra

Jay135
11-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful replies. I really do appreciate it. All I know is that I'm still learning, experiencing, soul searching, and growing, and this was a big part of it...thank you for allowing me to share.

Only time will tell what the future may bring, right?

heatherdress
11-15-2012, 01:50 AM
Jay - Congratulations and thanks for sharing your weekend. Learn, experience, grow, enjoy. Take your time. Look to find local CD groups (TRI-ESS, Meet-Up, etc.). 6 inch heels may be in your future.